Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23s vs West Ham 18:15 - Jan 29 with 4414 viewsjasper_T

Swans U23s: Gregor Zabret, Aaron Lewis, Matic Paljk, Jack Evans, Cian Harries (Capt), Brandon Cooper, Daniel James, Adnan Marić, Courtney Baker-Richardson, George Byers, Jordon Garrick.

Subs: Kenji Gorrè, Lewis Thomas, Marco Dulca, Joe Lewis, Botti Biabi.

West Ham U23s: Nathan Trott, Alex Pike, Vashon Neufville, Joe Powell, Tunji Akinola, Ajibola Alese, Grady Diangana, Moses Masaki, Jahmal Hector-Ingram, Marcus Browne, Anthony Scully.

Subs: Kristijan Belić, Rihards Matrevics, Bernardo Rosa, Sean Adarkwa

Kickoff 7pm

Stream: https://www.swanseacity.com/live-stream
U23s vs West Ham on 19:21 - Jan 29 with 3265 viewsjasper_T

West Ham had the better of things so far, but only the one shot on goal easily saved (although Zabret still spilled it).

Playing a lot of long balls up to CBR and nothing's really sticking.
U23s vs West Ham on 19:33 - Jan 29 with 3196 viewsjasper_T

Jack Evans with a classic Leon pullback to stop a dangerous counter from developing.

Been impressed with him in the holding role lately. Doesn't make any mistakes (but when he does they're big ones).
U23s vs West Ham on 19:41 - Jan 29 with 3156 viewsjasper_T

1-0 (39mins) James collects out wide, feeds Maric who slides it across for a George Byers tap in.
U23s vs West Ham on 19:46 - Jan 29 with 3118 viewsjasper_T

2-0 just before half time. Garrick pokes in a CBR cross on the counter. Does a stupid dance in celebration. Kids these days...
U23s vs West Ham on 19:56 - Jan 29 with 3053 viewsMoscowJack

U23s vs West Ham on 19:46 - Jan 29 by jasper_T

2-0 just before half time. Garrick pokes in a CBR cross on the counter. Does a stupid dance in celebration. Kids these days...

I like Garrick. His confidence is growing as a player. He's really quick, direct and likes a shot!

If he carries on he might be overtaking Dan James as the one I think could break into the team next. He's a bit raw but that's to be expected at his age.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

U23s vs West Ham on 20:03 - Jan 29 with 3012 viewsjasper_T

U23s vs West Ham on 19:56 - Jan 29 by MoscowJack

I like Garrick. His confidence is growing as a player. He's really quick, direct and likes a shot!

If he carries on he might be overtaking Dan James as the one I think could break into the team next. He's a bit raw but that's to be expected at his age.

Today's actually the first time I've seen him be really effective. But he's had a very good first half. Their left back's going to have nightmares tonight, it's been a bullying.

He's fast, he's strong, good on the ball, just needs to work on making himself available to his teammates more often (like getting around CBR for some flick ons).

James has had a poor year after injuries and the failed loan move. A long way off his form last season. Doesn't look like he's gonna get much bigger, either :P
U23s vs West Ham on 20:12 - Jan 29 with 2965 viewsMoscowJack

U23s vs West Ham on 20:03 - Jan 29 by jasper_T

Today's actually the first time I've seen him be really effective. But he's had a very good first half. Their left back's going to have nightmares tonight, it's been a bullying.

He's fast, he's strong, good on the ball, just needs to work on making himself available to his teammates more often (like getting around CBR for some flick ons).

James has had a poor year after injuries and the failed loan move. A long way off his form last season. Doesn't look like he's gonna get much bigger, either :P

I've notice Garrick's been growing (in terms of his influence) every game. He's got so much confidence now and it's as if he's only just believed in his pace and ability.

I think he's probably the most improved U23 this season, in my opinion, but I'm not an expert. I watch nearly all of the games but sometimes it's hard with all the changes they make.....and my poor memory ;)))

Dan's going to need game time to get up to speed and get his confidence back. He does need to go out on loan soon though and League 1 at least. The most important thing is game-time though as he needs it!

U23s vs West Ham on 20:15 - Jan 29 with 2941 viewsjasper_T

Dan James has been reading the forum at half time. Working hard, making chances.
Login to get fewer ads

U23s vs West Ham on 20:16 - Jan 29 with 2937 viewsLoyal

Is it just me these poxy feeds never work for.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

U23s vs West Ham on 20:18 - Jan 29 with 2917 viewsOldjack

U23s vs West Ham on 20:16 - Jan 29 by Loyal

It's working here ,2 up atm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

U23s vs West Ham on 20:19 - Jan 29 with 2915 viewsMoscowJack

U23s vs West Ham on 20:16 - Jan 29 by Loyal

Try a different browser.

U23s vs West Ham on 20:22 - Jan 29 with 2891 viewsLoyal

U23s vs West Ham on 20:19 - Jan 29 by MoscowJack

Try a different browser.

In germany, tried vpn, firefox, safari 😂 fck knows mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

U23s vs West Ham on 20:23 - Jan 29 with 2876 viewsNeath_Jack

He should have buried that f*cker!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

U23s vs West Ham on 20:24 - Jan 29 with 2870 viewsMoscowJack

U23s vs West Ham on 20:22 - Jan 29 by Loyal

In germany, tried vpn, firefox, safari 😂 fck knows mate.

I'm in Moscow and it works fine every time....on Chrome.

U23s vs West Ham on 20:40 - Jan 29 with 2766 viewsBrynCartwright

Why are so many Swans players wearing gloves the big girls' blouses?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

U23s vs West Ham (n/t) on 20:42 - Jan 29 with 2752 viewsjasper_T

I love that all our throw ins are just humped down the line to the target man. No messing around.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2018 20:42]
U23s vs West Ham on 20:43 - Jan 29 with 2734 viewsBrynCartwright

...and nearly all the West Ham players are as well...It's not even cold tonight

U23s vs West Ham on 20:48 - Jan 29 with 2703 viewsjasper_T

Don't know how we haven't scored this second half. Really good performance, everyone doing their jobs well, carved them open half a dozen times.

Big step up in intensity from the cup games.
U23s vs West Ham on 20:50 - Jan 29 with 2681 viewsAguycalledJack

I’d ban the wearing of gloves hats scarves balaclavas when playing or training by any player.
U23s vs West Ham on 20:50 - Jan 29 with 2677 viewsjasper_T

3-0 Kenji makes their defenders look a bit silly.
U23s vs West Ham on 20:58 - Jan 29 with 2612 viewsBrynCartwright

Well done lads. Great result.

U23s vs West Ham on 20:59 - Jan 29 with 2610 viewsjasper_T

Three games in a row I've watched Aaron Lewis get in a bit of handbags. Passion.
U23s vs West Ham on 21:01 - Jan 29 with 2581 viewsAl_Bundy

Great game to watch. Should have been 6 or 7 if we wasn't so woeful finishing off great chances. Some real talent in that side with a bit of an edge.
U23s vs West Ham on 21:03 - Jan 29 with 2556 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Attacking Football, great to watch.
And we have boys who can throw in to the Penalty area.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2018 21:04]
U23s vs West Ham on 21:06 - Jan 29 with 2536 viewsAnotherJohn

Entertaining enough to watch. You can't deny that the lads are on a good run, although banjos and cows' bums did come to mind in the 2nd half. The main disappointment for me was that Dan James, who was on fire before his loan move, seems to have regressed. I thought Byers and Garrick did well. The defence looked solid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024