Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a difference 21:36 - Jan 30 with 2331 viewsMrSwerve

Exceptional closing down, tackling, vision, passing, shooting and desire.

Well bloody done Carlos and the boys.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

What a difference on 21:38 - Jan 30 with 2295 views34dfgdf54

Why didn’t we sack that clown Clement earlier.

Get in there
What a difference on 21:39 - Jan 30 with 2254 viewsyescomeon

CC is the best manager tactically in my time watching the Swans I think. Dread to think what he would have been able to do with Laudrup's side. Probably wouldn't have been able to put that side together mind.

Upthecity!

What a difference on 21:41 - Jan 30 with 2183 viewsProfessor

Don’t know how he has done it, but whatever happenens now
We have our pride back.
What a difference on 21:42 - Jan 30 with 2157 viewswindy_city_jack

Ayew had another quality game tonight, as did Clucas.

The way they set up to defend was excellent. CC is God.
What a difference on 21:42 - Jan 30 with 2145 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep, a fuggin fantastic all-round performance. It could have been 4 or 5.
What a difference on 21:43 - Jan 30 with 2107 viewsperchrockjack

Ain't football odd.

We be only just began

Leicester next minus Marhez

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What a difference on 21:51 - Jan 30 with 1957 viewsicecoldjack

Lost for words. We looked compact without the ball and dangerous with it,can't remember the last time we looked like a team,even Clucas looks a player !

Amazing performance from the team again tonight,it's back on !

Special mention for VDH pretty much a faultless display from him again, loved him bursting forward too,a real jack cult hero in the making IMO.
What a difference on 21:54 - Jan 30 with 1916 viewsawayjack

Yup looked like a team tonight with a plan. Amazing how a decent manager can make such a difference.
Login to get fewer ads

What a difference on 21:57 - Jan 30 with 1872 viewsAmbergambler

What a difference on 21:38 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

Get in there

Probably wouldn't have got Carlos then.
What a difference on 22:01 - Jan 30 with 1815 viewsTheKirkyLife

Fully sold on him. What an incredible turnaround. Clucas and Ayew look like totally different players, VDH has continued his upward form and we actually look like a threat again with defensive solidity to boot.

If beating Arsenal and Liverpool whilst dragging ourselves out of the relegation zone (albeit for the next half day as of now) isn't enough to convince players that we have something going here then quite frankly? Fuffle them.
What a difference on 22:03 - Jan 30 with 1769 views34dfgdf54

What a difference on 22:01 - Jan 30 by TheKirkyLife

Fully sold on him. What an incredible turnaround. Clucas and Ayew look like totally different players, VDH has continued his upward form and we actually look like a threat again with defensive solidity to boot.

If beating Arsenal and Liverpool whilst dragging ourselves out of the relegation zone (albeit for the next half day as of now) isn't enough to convince players that we have something going here then quite frankly? Fuffle them.

We’ll be back in bottom 3 tomorrow.

But we are level on points with two of the promoted clubs, and one point behind the other. They are the ones for me who will struggle in the run in. Hoping the takeover situation at Newcastle will scupper their chances of getting any signings over the line tomorrow.
What a difference on 22:05 - Jan 30 with 1734 viewsBloodyhills

What a difference on 21:38 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

Get in there

Just imagine if we had sacked Clement earlier, we'd probably be comfortably in mid table.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

What a difference on 22:21 - Jan 30 with 1580 viewsTheKirkyLife

What a difference on 22:03 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

But we are level on points with two of the promoted clubs, and one point behind the other. They are the ones for me who will struggle in the run in. Hoping the takeover situation at Newcastle will scupper their chances of getting any signings over the line tomorrow.

I'm not so sure. West Brom have City which hopefully should be a banker. Guess we'll have to see how Brighton and Watford get on. I'm pretty sure we might need to fall back into the relegation zone to get the best result. Watford win to pin down Stoke, Brighton and Southampton draw seeing us back in 18th but with a chance to overhaul both of them next week.
What a difference on 22:27 - Jan 30 with 1489 viewsDr_Winston

We look a different team with the brakes off. How many points did we piss away early in the season by being so f*cking gutless against opposing teams?

Work hard, close teams down and try to get men into offensive positions. Not just cower in your defensive shape whilst Brighton and Watford pick us off.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What a difference on 22:35 - Jan 30 with 1416 viewsAmbergambler

What a difference on 22:03 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

Southampton and Stoke could lose and West Brom will almost certainly lose so we wouldn't be in the bottom 3.

Keep the faith!
What a difference on 22:37 - Jan 30 with 1368 viewsicecoldjack

What a difference on 22:05 - Jan 30 by Bloodyhills

Just imagine if we had sacked Clement earlier, we'd probably be comfortably in mid table.

The incredible thing for me is that Carlos wasn't part o f any kind of master plan but just an after thought when Huw was out of ideas !

Sacking clement sooner may have meant a wrong call with too much choice, Carlos looked a decent shout that we never would have considered normally, the luck on this jenkins bloke is fookin' unreal at times !

Anyway, we've got a chance now, it's more than i ever expected and all the credit goes to the manager, he's making clement look a right berk in fairness .
What a difference on 22:45 - Jan 30 with 1316 viewsspiderboy

What a difference on 22:05 - Jan 30 by Bloodyhills

Steady on lads!
we.r still down towards the foot of the table with mountains to climb!
Yes, its looking less hilly,but the incline of the league table has yet to be climbed till we'r safe from tipping over the edge..
What a difference on 22:46 - Jan 30 with 1302 viewsPrivate_Partz

What a difference on 22:37 - Jan 30 by icecoldjack

The incredible thing for me is that Carlos wasn't part o f any kind of master plan but just an after thought when Huw was out of ideas !

Sacking clement sooner may have meant a wrong call with too much choice, Carlos looked a decent shout that we never would have considered normally, the luck on this jenkins bloke is fookin' unreal at times !

Anyway, we've got a chance now, it's more than i ever expected and all the credit goes to the manager, he's making clement look a right berk in fairness .

Spot on. The cupboard was bare when Frankie and Clement were appointed as well. Both saved us from relegation. Let's hope Carlos can do the same. A very difficult task could be made almost impossible if we don't strengthen this squad.
If Carlos can pull this off it will be a greater escape than either of the above two achieved.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What a difference on 22:50 - Jan 30 with 1259 viewssainthelens

Does make me think that the players were pissed off with Clements way of playing, the jackal has come in...told them to express themselves and they are loving it. Ayew is like a fckn lunatic.... great to see.
What a difference on 22:51 - Jan 30 with 1247 viewsyescomeon

What a difference on 22:45 - Jan 30 by spiderboy

Steady on lads!
we.r still down towards the foot of the table with mountains to climb!
Yes, its looking less hilly,but the incline of the league table has yet to be climbed till we'r safe from tipping over the edge..

As king carlos would say: "if you ask 100 people if we will stay up maybe now 40 will say we will"

Upthecity!

What a difference on 22:52 - Jan 30 with 1217 viewssainthelens

What a difference on 22:51 - Jan 30 by yescomeon

As king carlos would say: "if you ask 100 people if we will stay up maybe now 40 will say we will"

Or something to do with hospitals and fish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024