Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Box office/Res/T2C 22:03 - Jan 30 with 4174 viewsshandyjack

you were bang on all season about the players just needing a manager who would allow the players to have creative license. Whilst i don't agree with selling Siggy, there is no way we play like that with Llorente in the team.
Credit where credits due

Poll: Expectation for the season

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:06 - Jan 30 with 2470 viewsChrisSCFC

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:07 - Jan 30 with 2459 viewsTheResurrection

Cheers mate, still all to do but with a bit of positivity, belief and energy around the place we look a different team.

Carlos isn't afraid to defend well but then also attack with intent when we have a chance.

We weren't lucky tonight, we more than deserved it and against an Arsenal side who stuffed Palace and went to a cup final last week. They were full of confidence.

Just need to keep the momentum going and unite behind the manager as he's worth at least that.....!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:08 - Jan 30 with 2441 viewsshandyjack

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:07 - Jan 30 by TheResurrection

Cheers mate, still all to do but with a bit of positivity, belief and energy around the place we look a different team.

Carlos isn't afraid to defend well but then also attack with intent when we have a chance.

We weren't lucky tonight, we more than deserved it and against an Arsenal side who stuffed Palace and went to a cup final last week. They were full of confidence.

Just need to keep the momentum going and unite behind the manager as he's worth at least that.....!!!!

needs backing with 2/3 new players tomorrow and looking very good

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:13 - Jan 30 with 2401 views1462jack

I don’t agree with most of what you say ( not meaning this post )but a couple of weeks ago I said there have been small improvements every game since Carlos took over , and you agreed and the last two games have been Fantastic, there always has been a good team in there if managed well , Clement well what can I say he chastised us completely and sucked all the confidence out of the team , that said Jenkins is still a c@nt
FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:16 - Jan 30 with 2363 viewsE20Jack

We had to get away from that stifling one dimensional style. The people who disagreed were in serious denial or extreme fanboys of the ones we had to ship out in order to improve and move on in the right direction.

It was said that the result of which would allow others to thrive in front of goal, especially Ayew and that is exactly what has happened.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:18 - Jan 30 with 2326 viewsTheResurrection

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:13 - Jan 30 by 1462jack

I don’t agree with most of what you say ( not meaning this post )but a couple of weeks ago I said there have been small improvements every game since Carlos took over , and you agreed and the last two games have been Fantastic, there always has been a good team in there if managed well , Clement well what can I say he chastised us completely and sucked all the confidence out of the team , that said Jenkins is still a c@nt

He probably is and I've got no attachment to Jenkins but.... So far so good with the appointment of Carlos, it should've happened 3 months ago but still, he's got some momentum now so let's keep it going.

First game I've properly enjoyed in a good while, last week was great but tonight we had the chances and skill to go with the London traffic

Over the moon.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

N/A. on 22:26 - Jan 30 with 2282 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:51]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:27 - Jan 30 with 2265 viewsE20Jack

N/A. on 22:26 - Jan 30 by Huw57

N/A.

Been our best player consistently since he arrived.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:30 - Jan 30 with 2239 views1462jack

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:27 - Jan 30 by E20Jack

ANother one I never agree with but yes 100% feckin brilliant mate gutsy as F@ck
FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:31 - Jan 30 with 2224 viewsscruffyjack

N/A.

You can’t compare the two, Llorente’s strength was in the air, Ayew’s on the deck, broadly speaking.
N/A. on 22:33 - Jan 30 with 2195 viewsHuw57

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:31 - Jan 30 by scruffyjack

You can’t compare the two, Llorente’s strength was in the air, Ayew’s on the deck, broadly speaking.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:52]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:37 - Jan 30 with 2176 viewsscruffyjack

N/A. on 22:33 - Jan 30 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:52]

I’d love the two in tandem!
FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:38 - Jan 30 with 2173 viewsPrivate_Partz

N/A.

A completely different type of player. Ayew can't nod in a cross in like Llorente. Ayew is better on the deck.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:41 - Jan 30 with 2153 viewsChrisSCFC

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:38 - Jan 30 by Private_Partz

A completely different type of player. Ayew can't nod in a cross in like Llorente. Ayew is better on the deck.

What a bizarre comparison.
FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:43 - Jan 30 with 2139 viewsChrisSCFC

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:27 - Jan 30 by E20Jack

Thought he was quiet at certain stages of last season until the back end where he was consistently excellent.

He's certainly up there though.
FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:44 - Jan 30 with 2121 viewsWAFU

Which cup final was that then? Must have missed it.
FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:45 - Jan 30 with 2117 viewsshandyjack

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:44 - Jan 30 by WAFU

beat Chelsea to get to carabao cup final

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:45 - Jan 30 with 2115 viewsChrisSCFC

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:44 - Jan 30 by WAFU

Must have,.
FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:47 - Jan 30 with 2090 viewsWAFU

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:45 - Jan 30 by shandyjack

beat Chelsea to get to carabao cup final

Yes. So they did not “go to a cup final” then as Res incorrectly stated.

Thank you for reinforcing my point.
FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:48 - Jan 30 with 2087 viewsChrisSCFC

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:47 - Jan 30 by WAFU

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:52 - Jan 30 with 2057 viewsDarran

Stupid fuçking thread you don’t play like that with any centre forward in the side.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:56 - Jan 30 with 2028 viewsChrisSCFC

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:37 - Jan 30 by scruffyjack

I’d love the two in tandem!

Couldn't go far wrong there & don't understand the need to be petty & disrespectful about a former player who made a huge contribution whilst playing for us but I suppose that's standard for this forum going all the way back to the Trundle era.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 22:57]
FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 23:00 - Jan 30 with 1994 viewsbarry_island

That close to SA5 there was always going to be a time when the F1 car got hot wired.

Cuppladents and you soon see the London traffic shifting.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 23:42 - Jan 30 with 1917 viewsscruffyjack

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:56 - Jan 30 by ChrisSCFC

Couldn't go far wrong there & don't understand the need to be petty & disrespectful about a former player who made a huge contribution whilst playing for us but I suppose that's standard for this forum going all the way back to the Trundle era.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 22:57]

Couldn’t agree more.
FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 00:14 - Jan 31 with 1852 viewsTheResurrection

FAO Box office/Res/T2C on 22:47 - Jan 30 by WAFU

Yes they did you thick kunt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024