Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F.A.O SCSA 22:05 - Jan 30 with 6208 viewsLandore_Jack

Leave all the negativity until the end of the season. Get behind the team.

#backtojack

F.A.O SCSA on 22:08 - Jan 30 with 3171 viewsTheResurrection

Without doubt.

They need to pack it in....!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

F.A.O SCSA on 22:09 - Jan 30 with 3157 viewsshandyjack

hopefully at the meeting tomorrow these different opinions can be raised and an accord is met, a family member is part of it and i'll be mentioning my take when i see him next, before and after game fair enough but for me during the 90 mins it's full on behind the team

Poll: Expectation for the season

F.A.O SCSA on 22:14 - Jan 30 with 3120 viewslonglostjack

There's no contradiction FFS!!! Get behind the team and keep a close eye on the moneymen running the club.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

F.A.O SCSA on 22:14 - Jan 30 with 3114 viewsNeathJack

Especially given the massive negative effect it's having on the team.

Oh...
F.A.O SCSA on 22:16 - Jan 30 with 3096 viewsTheResurrection

F.A.O SCSA on 22:14 - Jan 30 by NeathJack

Especially given the massive negative effect it's having on the team.

Oh...

Only because their efforts and protests are nothing more than facking pathetic.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

F.A.O SCSA on 22:17 - Jan 30 with 3084 viewsawayjack

Support the manager and team not the lying cheating useless Board. Not complicated.
F.A.O SCSA on 22:19 - Jan 30 with 3070 viewsTheKirkyLife

I thought, given how awesome our opening 30 minutes was, that the 'protest' today was disgraceful. I'm all for getting Huw out of our club but right now we're in the ascendancy. We don't need crying children hell bent on bringing their negativity to every game. We need to cheer on the players and continue to help their belief.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 22:47]
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:25 - Jan 30 with 3024 viewsTheResurrection

F.A.O SCSA on 22:19 - Jan 30 by TheKirkyLife

I thought, given how awesome our opening 30 minutes was, that the 'protest' today was disgraceful. I'm all for getting Huw out of our club but right now we're in the ascendancy. We don't need crying children hell bent on bringing their negativity to every game. We need to cheer on the players and continue to help their belief.

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:26 - Jan 30 with 3018 viewsTheResurrection

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:25 - Jan 30 by TheResurrection

Exactly, especially as they were nowhere to be seen when we were doing well.

The definition of petulance and throwing toys out of the pram - the SCSA

F.A.O SCSA on 22:29 - Jan 30 with 2997 viewsLandore_Jack

F.A.O SCSA on 22:19 - Jan 30 by TheKirkyLife

Bang on. Talk about cutting your own throat. Leave it until the of the season. We need to get behind the team.

#backtojack

F.A.O SCSA on 22:33 - Jan 30 with 2956 viewsSmellyplumz

F.A.O SCSA on 22:29 - Jan 30 by Landore_Jack

Bang on. Talk about cutting your own throat. Leave it until the of the season. We need to get behind the team.

Rubbish, it'll be exactly the same next session if Jenkins is here. Crack on with the protests.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

F.A.O SCSA on 22:38 - Jan 30 with 2928 viewspencoedjack

F.A.O SCSA on 22:16 - Jan 30 by TheResurrection

Only because their efforts and protests are nothing more than facking pathetic.

I’d say those who sit back & do nothing are pathetic you can support the players & show those who sold to a US hedge fund your displeasure

You reap what you sow
F.A.O SCSA on 22:43 - Jan 30 with 2884 viewsswanseacityx

F.A.O SCSA on 22:38 - Jan 30 by pencoedjack

I’d say those who sit back & do nothing are pathetic you can support the players & show those who sold to a US hedge fund your displeasure

You reap what you sow

The anti SCSA movement is growing...just look at the twitter replies.

I am not 100% against a peaceful protest for change but just not right now and deffo not during games.

Needs to wait until we are safe or down.

Then you can ask your questions.
F.A.O SCSA on 22:49 - Jan 30 with 2835 viewsDarran

It makes no difference. The players on the pitch are unaware of anything. They get their wages whatever.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

F.A.O SCSA on 22:51 - Jan 30 with 2805 viewsWingstandwood

F.A.O SCSA on 22:33 - Jan 30 by Smellyplumz

Rubbish, it'll be exactly the same next session if Jenkins is here. Crack on with the protests.

The way I look at it there is nothing wrong with the SCSA 'support-the-team-and-not-the-regime' stance/ideology!

In fact supporting the team and slagging off Jenkins and Co instead (as opposed to booing, yelling, criticising individual players) would be preferable circumstance in most players minds IMO..... Because? Supporter angst, anger, pent up emotion and negative-attention is better-served when it's diverted away from the actual players and focussed onto other target(s) off the field of play anyhow. Sort of takes the pressure off players shoulders.

Keep it up SCSA!

Argus!

F.A.O SCSA on 22:53 - Jan 30 with 2788 viewsBillyChong

Sounds a bit like Jenkins last season saying he’d speak to the fans only when prem survival had been confirmed. Took him a good while after that.
F.A.O SCSA on 22:54 - Jan 30 with 2769 viewsTheCobbler

Fuçk the SCSA. Just get behind the team! In Huw we trust!
F.A.O SCSA on 22:57 - Jan 30 with 2740 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone know what the protest was? About 15 voices had a quick rendition of Jenkins out, and a lone chap in the bottom tier waving a bit of A4 paper about. Other than that, anything? Genuine question.

Oh and has anyone got a link for the goals again?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

F.A.O SCSA on 22:59 - Jan 30 with 2721 viewsswanseacityx

F.A.O SCSA on 22:57 - Jan 30 by Neath_Jack

Anyone know what the protest was? About 15 voices had a quick rendition of Jenkins out, and a lone chap in the bottom tier waving a bit of A4 paper about. Other than that, anything? Genuine question.

Oh and has anyone got a link for the goals again?

SCSA is a storm in a teacup

A proper tinpot outfit.

More and more fans are realising this by the day.
F.A.O SCSA on 23:00 - Jan 30 with 2708 viewsChrisSCFC

Stone Cold Steve Austin can piss off the Rock was always #1.
F.A.O SCSA on 23:02 - Jan 30 with 2684 viewsJackBaston

Regardless of what happens on the pitch, Jenkins and previous shareholder's stabbed every fan in the back by lying and selling the club behind the trusts back

He still continues to earn a VERY hefty wage, while making profit from the first team every season without reinvesting it into the clu
ex shareholders still get board privileges, contracts and luxuries

We don't know even know everyone who owns us yet

We left it last season to support Clement, nothing changed, not making the same mistakes again, Jenkins needs to go ASAP
F.A.O SCSA on 23:03 - Jan 30 with 2672 viewsswanseacityx

F.A.O SCSA on 23:02 - Jan 30 by JackBaston

Regardless of what happens on the pitch, Jenkins and previous shareholder's stabbed every fan in the back by lying and selling the club behind the trusts back

He still continues to earn a VERY hefty wage, while making profit from the first team every season without reinvesting it into the clu

We left it last season to support Clement, nothing changed, not making the same mistakes again, Jenkins needs to go ASAP

He will at the end of season.
F.A.O SCSA on 23:04 - Jan 30 with 2655 viewsDarran

F.A.O SCSA on 23:02 - Jan 30 by JackBaston

You’re right that nothings going to change. This sale of the club to the Americans will get worse. How people can’t see that that’s the issue is beyond me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

F.A.O SCSA on 23:25 - Jan 30 with 2582 viewsTheResurrection

F.A.O SCSA on 22:38 - Jan 30 by pencoedjack

You reap what you sow

WTF have you done then Mark mate?? Huh??

F.A.O SCSA on 23:27 - Jan 30 with 2569 viewsTheResurrection

F.A.O SCSA on 22:59 - Jan 30 by swanseacityx

SCSA is a storm in a teacup

A proper tinpot outfit.

More and more fans are realising this by the day.

All started by the ousted Phil Sumbler who backed away from it as soon as he started it

Facking shameful

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024