Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer, Ki, Dyer, Clucas, Naughton and Various Other Scapegoats 22:36 - Jan 30 with 2168 viewsTrundle10

Take a bow men. Take a bow. Great shift. Deserve all the accolades after that performance
Fer, Ki, Dyer, Clucas, Naughton and Various Other Scapegoats on 22:41 - Jan 30 with 2107 viewsjackrabbit

Well said. I certainly hope we don't let Ki go the West Ham, although it would be understandable since we've let his contract run down. He was excellent tonight.
Fer, Ki, Dyer, Clucas, Naughton and Various Other Scapegoats on 22:45 - Jan 30 with 2069 viewsSwan91

Fer, Ki, Dyer, Clucas, Naughton and Various Other Scapegoats on 22:41 - Jan 30 by jackrabbit

Well said. I certainly hope we don't let Ki go the West Ham, although it would be understandable since we've let his contract run down. He was excellent tonight.

I don't think we would have played him tis game if there was even part of a deal in discussion for the swap. This makes me feel like he is not actually part of a deal as it would be too risky to play him the night before last day of the transfer window. I personally think he should always be starting for us (his defence is not that good.. but he does well with passing into space, attacking and set pieces) so after this win against Arsenal we should not be weakening our midfield at this point, too risky.
Fer, Ki, Dyer, Clucas, Naughton and Various Other Scapegoats on 22:50 - Jan 30 with 2039 viewsjasfan

Last week I thought the improvement he was getting from some players was good but tonight's game was even more impressive in that respect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024