Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton tickets 10:21 - Jan 31 with 2913 viewsattila_the_hun

"I'm Free"

Brighton tickets on 10:26 - Jan 31 with 2884 viewsLoyal

A mate of mine had the same problem, attitiude is shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Brighton tickets on 14:28 - Jan 31 with 2720 viewsGlyn1

The people who answer the phone aren't the ones who made the decision to return the tickets, and I'm sure they're as much in the dark as we are.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Brighton tickets on 14:35 - Jan 31 with 2692 viewslegoman

I also live in Bromley! I targeted the Brighton game at the start of the season so got my tickets early. I heard the club had returned 1000 tickets - have you tried ringing Brighton to see if it might be pay at the gate?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Brighton tickets on 15:40 - Jan 31 with 2618 viewslegoman

I just rang Brighton. The tickets Swansea returned represented a whole stand block and Brighton have started selling those returned tickets to home supporters, and so that area will not come back for sale to Swansea fans. There is a possibility of some tickets becoming available for away fans direct from Brighton but they won't know until the day before the game. It was suggested to me that I should call on 22nd/23rd to find out if away seats were available. Phone number is 0844 327 1901 and select option 6.

Hope this helps

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Brighton tickets on 16:04 - Jan 31 with 2581 viewsjasonbromham

Brighton tickets on 15:40 - Jan 31 by legoman

I just rang Brighton. The tickets Swansea returned represented a whole stand block and Brighton have started selling those returned tickets to home supporters, and so that area will not come back for sale to Swansea fans. There is a possibility of some tickets becoming available for away fans direct from Brighton but they won't know until the day before the game. It was suggested to me that I should call on 22nd/23rd to find out if away seats were available. Phone number is 0844 327 1901 and select option 6.

Hope this helps

That is absoutely shocking stuff from our club once again, is this illegal or are the club well within their rights to do this?
Brighton tickets on 16:43 - Jan 31 with 2519 viewsfelixstowe_jack

They sent the tickets back because of the lack of demand. our 16,000 season tickets had 3 weeks to buy them but clearly they were not interested in buying them. Now all of a sudden they want to be them. Well they had the chance but refused to buy them. It is too late to complain now. Too many fair weather supporters.
The number of times fans have complained that away clubs have not sold all their ticket allocations and returned unsold tickets two days before the match, which they claim is too late to buy as they have arranged to going shopping with the Mrs.

If you want tickets for away games buy them as soon as they go on sale.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brighton tickets on 16:45 - Jan 31 with 2509 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brighton tickets on 16:04 - Jan 31 by jasonbromham

That is absoutely shocking stuff from our club once again, is this illegal or are the club well within their rights to do this?

How is it "illegal" to return unwanted tickets saving the club £30,000. Good business sense/

Brighton tickets on 16:47 - Jan 31 with 2506 viewsmax936

I take it that there are no tickets left then ?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Brighton tickets on 17:02 - Jan 31 with 2468 viewsmax936

Just phoned ticket office and apparently they never had a 1000 tickets to send back, girl said they're lying.

Brighton tickets on 17:03 - Jan 31 with 2465 viewsWantagejack

Bought mine when sent on sale to JA non STH. Assume not much demand.
Brighton tickets on 17:06 - Jan 31 with 2452 viewsGlyn1

Brighton tickets on 16:45 - Jan 31 by felixstowe_jack

How is it "illegal" to return unwanted tickets saving the club £30,000. Good business sense/

The key word there is the word "unwanted" which isn't correct.

Brighton tickets on 17:11 - Jan 31 with 2434 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Clearly unwanted as nobody bought them.

Brighton tickets on 17:22 - Jan 31 with 2417 viewsBatterseajack

I can only imagine the club has been stung with previous away fixtures with picking up the bill for unsold away tickets. I can understand that, but they should have fast tracked what tickets they had to general sale rather than continue to stagger the selling through different tiers of jack army memberships. Got my tickets in a nick of time, but would loved to have seen a big jack army support for this one.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 17:24]
Brighton tickets on 17:25 - Jan 31 with 2402 viewsandrew

Well maybe some people are pretty skint in Janruary anyone ever think of that? Absolutely disgusting decision! At least wait a week after pay day. Normally tickets are still on sale up until the week before.

What’s 30k? They blow that on Routledge’s payslip every week.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Brighton tickets on 17:32 - Jan 31 with 2378 viewsmax936

Brighton tickets on 17:25 - Jan 31 by andrew

Well maybe some people are pretty skint in Janruary anyone ever think of that? Absolutely disgusting decision! At least wait a week after pay day. Normally tickets are still on sale up until the week before.

What’s 30k? They blow that on Routledge’s payslip every week.

The fact they are sold out with nearly a month before the game shows that we could have sold more, they ask for some back.
I phoned earlier and girl said none have been sent back, someone's till fibs.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 18:03]

Brighton tickets on 18:01 - Jan 31 with 2336 viewsGlyn1

Brighton tickets on 17:11 - Jan 31 by felixstowe_jack

Clearly unwanted as nobody bought them.

Non Jack Army members never got the chance.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 18:02]

Brighton tickets on 19:48 - Jan 31 with 2274 viewsTNT

I may have a spare ticket, but won't know until much nearer the time. I'll be going to the game, so can meet there if need be. I'll put this on 'Tickets' page too.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Brighton tickets on 19:50 - Jan 31 with 2257 viewsAguycalledJack

Did they not even reach general sale?

Oops. Op answered that.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 19:50]
Brighton tickets on 19:53 - Jan 31 with 2242 viewsbuilthjack

Best get your Huddersfield tickets now. Gonna be a humdinger. Wait and they will be gone.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brighton tickets on 20:05 - Jan 31 with 2216 viewsAguycalledJack

I got Brighton tickets but how many have we sold?
Brighton tickets on 22:38 - Jan 31 with 2131 viewsshimmie

Brighton tickets on 16:43 - Jan 31 by felixstowe_jack

They sent the tickets back because of the lack of demand. our 16,000 season tickets had 3 weeks to buy them but clearly they were not interested in buying them. Now all of a sudden they want to be them. Well they had the chance but refused to buy them. It is too late to complain now. Too many fair weather supporters.
The number of times fans have complained that away clubs have not sold all their ticket allocations and returned unsold tickets two days before the match, which they claim is too late to buy as they have arranged to going shopping with the Mrs.

1-I live in bromley. Not swansea.
2-since becoming a father I can’t justify a season ticket.
3-JA membership is a con. Refuse to subscribe to it.
4-attempting to buy tickets the DAY THEY GO ON GENERAL SALE almost 4 weeks before the F&CKING MATCH KICKS OFF shouldn’t be deemed unreasonable.
5-they did return the tickets. Girl in the office confirmed so and stayed there were many reasons why they did so, but couldn’t give me one.
6-this game is against a direct relegation rival. We’ve looked dead a buried for months and plenty had given up hope. Things change and a large away following could/can make the difference.
6-please call me a fair weather fan again. Please.
Brighton tickets on 23:03 - Jan 31 with 2103 viewsawayjack

Brighton tickets on 16:43 - Jan 31 by felixstowe_jack

They didn't go on general sale is the point. We have a large exile following, especially in South. Not complicated to give fans a few days of general sale.
Brighton tickets on 00:17 - Feb 1 with 2058 viewsLoyal

Brighton tickets on 14:28 - Jan 31 by Glyn1

The people who answer the phone aren't the ones who made the decision to return the tickets, and I'm sure they're as much in the dark as we are.

But they are the ignorant fcks who put the phone down.
Which is the OP's point.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Brighton tickets on 00:26 - Feb 1 with 2041 viewsLeonWasGod

Brighton tickets on 16:47 - Jan 31 by max936

I take it that there are no tickets left then ?

Plenty. Just have to go in the home end (it happens enough down the Liberty)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024