Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what goes on in his swede ? 12:45 - Jan 31 with 1092 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

what goes on in his swede ? on 12:54 - Jan 31 with 1001 viewsjasper_T

The staff he brought with him from Wednesday are his writers, not coaches.
what goes on in his swede ? on 13:17 - Jan 31 with 934 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

what goes on in his swede ? on 12:54 - Jan 31 by jasper_T

The staff he brought with him from Wednesday are his writers, not coaches.

"How can I make a name for myself to keep myself in contention for future Premier League jobs in 12 months time" is the likely answer.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

what goes on in his swede ? on 13:22 - Jan 31 with 879 viewslondonlisa2001

what goes on in his swede ? on 13:17 - Jan 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"How can I make a name for myself to keep myself in contention for future Premier League jobs in 12 months time" is the likely answer.

He's making a name for himself by beating Liverpool and Arsenal back to back with the team that was 6 points adrift at the bottom of the league 2 weeks ago when no new players have been added to the squad.

Your efforts really are poor these days Dwight. Under several of your user names.
what goes on in his swede ? on 13:24 - Jan 31 with 867 viewsMo_Wives

what goes on in his swede ? on 13:22 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

He's making a name for himself by beating Liverpool and Arsenal back to back with the team that was 6 points adrift at the bottom of the league 2 weeks ago when no new players have been added to the squad.

Your efforts really are poor these days Dwight. Under several of your user names.

What are his other names?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

what goes on in his swede ? on 13:25 - Jan 31 with 853 viewsLeonWasGod

It's good psychology. Keeps the attention on him and off the players. They're all starting to relax a bit more now the funeral director has left the building, and boy does it show. Not just because they've stopped turning up to matches in wedding suits, but importantly on the pitch. More relaxed, but also working harder by the looks of it. The effort they've put in recently has been a big step up.
what goes on in his swede ? on 13:28 - Jan 31 with 827 viewsjack2jack

Brilliant
He makes me laugh, which considering what we as fans have had to put up with for the last season or so, its light relief, carry on Carlos.
what goes on in his swede ? on 13:38 - Jan 31 with 752 viewsicecoldjack

what goes on in his swede ? on 13:25 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

It's good psychology. Keeps the attention on him and off the players. They're all starting to relax a bit more now the funeral director has left the building, and boy does it show. Not just because they've stopped turning up to matches in wedding suits, but importantly on the pitch. More relaxed, but also working harder by the looks of it. The effort they've put in recently has been a big step up.

Well, the last thing we need is our players getting relaxed IMO . It's my biggest worry and the one thing that will undo all the good work, time and time again we see our boys let things get to their head and start playing like big time charlies, i hope Carlos is on to this, in fact i'm sure he will be .
what goes on in his swede ? on 13:47 - Jan 31 with 687 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

what goes on in his swede ? on 13:24 - Jan 31 by Mo_Wives

What are his other names?

I have no other usernames. It was a very strange comment from Lisa.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024