Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:58 - Feb 1 with 46404 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Feb 1 with 9222 viewsairedale

What's our attitude here guys? Happy with a draw?
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:48 - Feb 1 with 9210 viewsgrfn

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Feb 1 by airedale

yup
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:48 - Feb 1 with 9209 viewsjack2jack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Feb 1 by airedale

Same as Carlos,going there to win😉
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Feb 1 with 9159 viewsKennedy

I take a draw.

People after the 2 recent wins think we are Man City at the moment. But hopefully CC keeps everything focused and get a result from there.

The Mahrez situation could not have happened at a better time. Hopefully he does not play as he contributed to 40% of their goals this season
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 20:28]

Just call me JFK

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Feb 1 with 9143 viewsHeadmaster

I think we'll pip this one, 2-1.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 1 with 9133 viewssP7qupUf

I expect the same formation. Hopefully it will stifle their game. We might even steal one on the break!!
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Feb 1 with 9027 viewsDeanoS

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Feb 1 by Headmaster

I think we'll pip this one, 2-1.

Agreed, all about momentum and a canny gameplan. CC is as canny as canny comes

Intriguing battle of gameplans
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:51 - Feb 1 with 8909 viewsmajorraglan

Mahrez has apparently failed to train and is allegedly on strike, that may unsettle them a bit but whoever gets his place in the team will probably give 110% in a bid to nail down a spot. I would take a point right now, but with a bit of focus, effort, determination and luck I think a win could be achieved.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:54 - Feb 1 with 8902 viewsunion_jack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:51 - Feb 1 by majorraglan

Mahrez has apparently failed to train and is allegedly on strike, that may unsettle them a bit but whoever gets his place in the team will probably give 110% in a bid to nail down a spot. I would take a point right now, but with a bit of focus, effort, determination and luck I think a win could be achieved.

Mahrez;s situation may help but Leicester is not a happy hunting ground for us.

However, if we adopt the same energy as we have done in the last two league games, close them down and pick them off on the break, you never know.

I''d take a point now though I admit.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:59 - Feb 1 with 8895 viewsAguycalledJack

I had us down to beat Liverpool the arse and Leicester.

2 down 1 to go.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:02 - Feb 1 with 8891 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:59 - Feb 1 by AguycalledJack

I had us down to beat Liverpool the arse and Leicester.

2 down 1 to go.

Good odds?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:39 - Feb 1 with 8838 viewsJethroJack

1-2 😁
Mahrez won't score or assist, he won't be there.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:55 - Feb 1 with 8816 viewsairedale

As long as Steptoe junior doesn’t score , and trapped Mahrez is psyched out, who knows?
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:08 - Feb 2 with 8810 viewsBloodyhills

I'd be happy with a draw and over the moon with a win. Mahrez still sulking after failure to leave and club fine of £200,000 should piss him off some more so doubt he'll be playing, so that's a bonus.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:31 - Feb 2 with 8757 viewsWanderer

Just want Vardy to get clattered a la Tommy Smith, tw*t gets my goat
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 02:57 - Feb 2 with 8707 viewsWhiterockin

I can't see Vardy using his pace to get behind us in the system we now play and I would be surprised if Mahrez plays two big pluses.

Still a tough game but I think we could sneak this 0-1.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:54 - Feb 2 with 8621 viewsairedale

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Feb 1 by DeanoS

Agreed, all about momentum and a canny gameplan. CC is as canny as canny comes

Intriguing battle of gameplans

More canny than Heinz do you think?
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:50 - Feb 2 with 8568 viewsawayjack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:31 - Feb 2 by Wanderer

Just want Vardy to get clattered a la Tommy Smith, tw*t gets my goat

Yup Tommy would snap the skinny diver in half.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:04 - Feb 2 with 8502 viewsLandore_Jack

Not looking forward to this. Always a tough game away to Leicester.

#backtojack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:36 - Feb 2 with 8303 viewsSwan91

Happy with a draw but a win would be massive for us! keep the momentum going and the confidence high... we can keep playing decent football again.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:07 - Feb 2 with 8267 viewsSwanjaxs

2-1 win 👍
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 13:16]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Feb 2 with 8064 viewsGixerJack

before Liverpool I was hoping for 6 points from the three games but couldn't see us getting more than 4. Ironically this was the one I thought we were most likely to get 3 from.

As things stand, yes I would be happy with a draw but it also depends on what the teams up to 10th place do.

If we can pick up the win wth a few of the teams around us are playing each other it would improve our situation no end
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 2 with 7991 viewsperchrockjack

Given these delicate times,is jackharries avatar appropriate

I'm surprised lisa hasn't pointed out its portraying a woman as a object of carnal desire

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Feb 2 with 7945 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 2 by perchrockjack

Given these delicate times,is jackharries avatar appropriate

I'm surprised lisa hasn't pointed out its portraying a woman as a object of carnal desire

Easy now. You don't want to suggest women can't play cricket in bikinis. Equal rights and all that...
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:09 - Feb 2 with 7879 viewstrampie

I was very negative about this game a few weeks ago, I thought we had more chance at home to Liverpool and Arsenal than we did away to Leicester but things have changed, Swans beat Liverpool and Arsenal bought Andre Ayew and kept Mawson and Ki while Leicester lost last time out and have lost first team squad players Slimani, Musa and King and Mahrez doesn't look as if he is going to play.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024