Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket office. Question after question 23:33 - Feb 1 with 4676 viewsMorristonmike

Going to my first game in a while Tuesday.
Went down to get a ticket and the amount of questions they were asking me it made it seem like a job interview or I was opening a bank account .

Date of birth, address , email, phone number...

What's the need of all of this ? I did ask and told them I wasn't questioned like this in the championship, league one and two .
She said they have always done it.. What do they need my date of birth for I already told them adult ticket.
Phone number?? Or was she just a flirt
Email ? I only wanted a ticket shocked she didn't want to take my photo to be honest proper joke
Ticket office. Question after question on 23:44 - Feb 1 with 4646 viewsBLAZE

You're about to get spammed with countless emails a day like the rest of us now. Enjoy!
Ticket office. Question after question on 23:51 - Feb 1 with 4633 viewsCooperman

Ring the tw@s up and ask them to confirm that they are GDPR compliant.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ticket office. Question after question on 01:00 - Feb 2 with 4569 viewsPozuelosSideys

Is that the original morristonmonkeymike who used to post on here?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ticket office. Question after question on 08:51 - Feb 2 with 4369 viewsMorristonmike

Yes mate
Ticket office. Question after question on 09:21 - Feb 2 with 4314 viewsBobby_Fischer

Ticket office. Question after question on 23:51 - Feb 1 by Cooperman

Ring the tw@s up and ask them to confirm that they are GDPR compliant.

I know a couple of people who work in the ticket office, they are not "tw@s" just doing their job as instructed.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Ticket office. Question after question on 09:22 - Feb 2 with 4316 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Do we have another club "representative" here?
Ticket office. Question after question on 09:28 - Feb 2 with 4297 viewsBobby_Fischer

Ticket office. Question after question on 09:22 - Feb 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Do we have another club "representative" here?

Have you ever been to a match?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Ticket office. Question after question on 10:00 - Feb 2 with 4256 viewsJack11

Ticket office. Question after question on 09:21 - Feb 2 by Bobby_Fischer

I know a couple of people who work in the ticket office, they are not "tw@s" just doing their job as instructed.

Instructed to be rude, slow and unhelpful are they?
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket office. Question after question on 10:04 - Feb 2 with 4241 viewsperchrockjack

Admitting to not having been to a game for a while is suicide on here as the uber fans will get into top gear .

Bad decision Mike

Enjoy the game ,butt

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ticket office. Question after question on 10:19 - Feb 2 with 4217 viewsjackharris

They have got a whole new database system which covers not only tickets but the club shop, the club media, Hospitality, etc. So they would have wanted your details to put you on that and as I think Blaze said be prepared for lots of emails regarding the club.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Ticket office. Question after question on 17:20 - Feb 3 with 3951 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It is called by commercial aware in an attempt to grow our commercial revenue. people on here have been complaining about our lack of commercial awareness for years.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ticket office. Question after question on 17:25 - Feb 3 with 3935 viewsParsSwans

They are the most ignorant arrogant bunch of miserable idiots in that ticket office the service I received there yesterday was a disgrace and always show a lack of professionalism and respect for their customers
Ticket office. Question after question on 22:09 - Feb 3 with 3798 viewsAlf6

To be fair, I have never found anyone in the ticket office to be rude. Mostly they are extremely helpful too. The only times they appear to be unhelpful is when certain areas are not on sale for whatever reason.
Perhaps it’s because I show them respect and good manners.
Ticket office. Question after question on 22:12 - Feb 3 with 3783 viewsDarran

You should have shown them the key Mike.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ticket office. Question after question on 22:18 - Feb 3 with 3767 viewsjack2jack

I've always found them really great in the ticket office to be fair.
Speak as I find.👍
Ticket office. Question after question on 22:26 - Feb 3 with 3747 viewsbuilthjack

Always very helpful with me, once i get through!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ticket office. Question after question on 22:30 - Feb 3 with 3729 viewsDarran

There are some lovely helpful girls in the tickets office.

Ticket office. Question after question on 10:15 - Feb 4 with 3560 viewsCooperman

Ticket office. Question after question on 09:21 - Feb 2 by Bobby_Fischer

Are they GDPR compliant?

Ticket office. Question after question on 10:28 - Feb 4 with 3548 viewsDarran

Ticket office. Question after question on 10:15 - Feb 4 by Cooperman

Are they GDPR compliant?

Have you had an email Coops?

Ticket office. Question after question on 10:50 - Feb 4 with 3515 viewsProfessor

Ticket office. Question after question on 22:18 - Feb 3 by jack2jack

I've always found them really great in the ticket office to be fair.
Speak as I find.👍

Same here. No issues. Always get tickets up to me in a day or two.
Ticket office. Question after question on 11:01 - Feb 4 with 3492 viewsCooperman

Ticket office. Question after question on 10:28 - Feb 4 by Darran

Have you had an email Coops?

Indeed I have, and responded too.

Get the kettle on, milk and two sugars.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024