Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow 08:20 - Feb 2 with 7825 viewsTom1912

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/riyad-mahrez-depre

Let’s hope no one cheers him up....
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 08:21 - Feb 2 with 6048 viewsTom1912

Also:

Carlos Carvalhal on whether he expects Riyad Mahrez to play for Leicester against Swansea on Saturday.

"I have a house and do not know what my neighbours do. I look after my family and my dogs. I say hello to them and wave but that's it. It's not my problem"
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 08:29 - Feb 2 with 6015 viewsPegojack

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 08:21 - Feb 2 by Tom1912

Also:

Carlos Carvalhal on whether he expects Riyad Mahrez to play for Leicester against Swansea on Saturday.

"I have a house and do not know what my neighbours do. I look after my family and my dogs. I say hello to them and wave but that's it. It's not my problem"

Let's hope our dog sh!ts in their garden on Saturday.
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 09:26 - Feb 2 with 5858 viewsBloodyhills

I think he should be given as long as possible to get over his depression.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 09:50 - Feb 2 with 5799 viewsMorfa_Same

It must be so depressing earning enough money to buy a sports car every week.

I don't know how he copes.
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 09:54 - Feb 2 with 5790 viewsoldcob

Depressed my arse. He should have my life.
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 09:54 - Feb 2 with 5786 viewsperchrockjack

Heartbreaking stuff.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 10:28 - Feb 2 with 5725 viewsJethroJack

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 08:21 - Feb 2 by Tom1912

Also:

He has a brilliant way of responding to stupid journo questions.
In a nut-shell, his response would be..."how the phuck would I know".
11/10 for entertainment value, fair play! 😁
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 10:29]
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 10:32 - Feb 2 with 5707 viewsshandyjack

i'd like him to play, his head will defo not be in it and be like they'll have 10 on the pitch

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 10:45 - Feb 2 with 5681 viewsscruffyjack

Definitely out tomorrow, on sky sports now.
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 10:51 - Feb 2 with 5654 viewsperchrockjack

Good for us

Pitiful jerk though ,and hope Puel keeps him out of the starting eleven for the season

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 13:47 - Feb 2 with 5427 viewsLord_Bony

Aw bless him,he has plenty reason to be depressed hasn't he?

Life can be cruel when you're on just £130,000... a week.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 13:49 - Feb 2 with 5416 viewsFlashberryjack

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 10:51 - Feb 2 by perchrockjack

Good for us

Pitiful jerk though ,and hope Puel keeps him out of the starting eleven for the season

After our game, I hope Mahrez plays every game for Leicester, and scores a shed full of goals, especially against our relegation rivals.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 13:54 - Feb 2 with 5400 viewsOldjack

i heard he's been fined 300,00 big ones for missing days in training ,Awww bless him, the mercenary kant

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 14:09 - Feb 2 with 5351 viewssainthelens

The Jackal can recommend him a hospital to go to.
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 14:18 - Feb 2 with 5312 viewsPhil_S

Again shows the stigma that goes around anything to do with mental health issues
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 14:23 - Feb 2 with 5287 views1462jack

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 08:29 - Feb 2 by Pegojack

Let's hope our dog sh!ts in their garden on Saturday.

Brilliant
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 14:29 - Feb 2 with 5267 viewszedlep

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 14:18 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

Again shows the stigma that goes around anything to do with mental health issues

Come on Mr S. This is not a ' mental health' situation. This is an overpaid person who kicks a bag of air around and earns 4 times a normal annual wage per week spitting his dummy out because he didn't get the 'next upgrade' he (and his agent) wanted. Don't be holier than thou here. He is just playing the ' I want more wages game' and like the entire Leicester squad did when Ranieri was in charge, they are willing to Phuk the Leicester supporters over to get what they want.

Zedzdead

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 14:35 - Feb 2 with 5254 viewsPrivate_Partz

I suppose it is a case of whether this is one off or a bout of depression occurrences. Or just like many of us he is fed up when something does not come off. In this case it could be pi$$ed off pampered spoilt boy syndrome.
The timing does suggest the latter.
I am sure he would have a much fairer hearing here if he has a history of mental illness. Anyone know if this is the case?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 14:43 - Feb 2 with 5230 viewsOldjack

Mental health fuk all wrong with him that a massive wage increase won't put right

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 15:34 - Feb 2 with 5124 viewsPhil_S

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 14:43 - Feb 2 by Oldjack

Mental health fuk all wrong with him that a massive wage increase won't put right

I suspect it is a case of the word being banded about by the press without an understanding but I genuinely feel for you if you think that you cannot be rich and ill
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 15:35 - Feb 2 with 5120 viewsPhil_S

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 14:29 - Feb 2 by zedlep

Come on Mr S. This is not a ' mental health' situation. This is an overpaid person who kicks a bag of air around and earns 4 times a normal annual wage per week spitting his dummy out because he didn't get the 'next upgrade' he (and his agent) wanted. Don't be holier than thou here. He is just playing the ' I want more wages game' and like the entire Leicester squad did when Ranieri was in charge, they are willing to Phuk the Leicester supporters over to get what they want.

As I said I suspect that the depression word is being banded about by the press without a thought but the generic ignorance of the illness by the majority of the public is astounding

Nothing to do with holier than thou I'm afraid just an understanding of what can happen and how it can strike anybody for a host of reasons
Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 15:38 - Feb 2 with 5102 viewsOldjack

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 15:34 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

I suspect it is a case of the word being banded about by the press without an understanding but I genuinely feel for you if you think that you cannot be rich and ill

i didn't say that but i give you a cure for his so called mental state ,leave it out, there's fuk all wrong with the tantrum kid ffs

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 16:25 - Feb 2 with 5007 viewsswancity

Show some compassion people. Depression, if that's what it is, has no bearing on someone's income, it's an illness. Not sure if he's had long term problems or what his history is but it's a serious matter potentially. Ive had and have close family suffering with it albeit not earning that sort of money which IMO is immaterial anyway.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 16:33 - Feb 2 with 4992 viewsOldjack

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 16:25 - Feb 2 by swancity

Show some compassion people. Depression, if that's what it is, has no bearing on someone's income, it's an illness. Not sure if he's had long term problems or what his history is but it's a serious matter potentially. Ive had and have close family suffering with it albeit not earning that sort of money which IMO is immaterial anyway.

Would he be depressed had he gone to Man c , nahhhhh

Mahrez too depressed to play tomorrow on 16:37 - Feb 2 with 4977 viewsperchrockjack

Phil

Given the shallow ,selfish nature of Prem league footballers on grotesque salaries ,it's entirely possible his jerk is " depressed" as he sees it.

One can be " depressed" about a situation but Chronic Depressive Illness is something quite seperate and dangerous.

Ideally, Mahrez should be sacked for breach of contract with no compensation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024