Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like 13:21 - Feb 2 with 8750 viewsEbo

I cannot remember what thread it was where someone asked this question, but what in your minds eye do you imagine each poster looks like in real life? I know what a good few of you look like as I've met plenty but for those who have never met then fill yer boots!

For example I have this image of GowerJack looking like our fiend ePaul for some reason and Jackfath really does look like Warwick Davies (that avatar jabs away at you).

I have this image of pikey paul looking like this

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:44 - Feb 2 with 4319 viewsDarran

Before anyone asks this is me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:45 - Feb 2 with 4324 viewsLohengrin

Me and Lisa in Rome last Summer.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:45 - Feb 2 with 4323 viewsEbo

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:44 - Feb 2 by Darran

You had a tough paper round Dar

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:47 - Feb 2 with 4319 viewsLeonWasGod

Kilkennyjack on a recent trip to London

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:47 - Feb 2 with 4315 viewsLohengrin

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:44 - Feb 2 by Darran

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:48 - Feb 2 with 4314 viewswobbly

Ebo =
Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:48 - Feb 2 with 4301 viewsDarran

Here’s ECB,loves his arrows he does.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:51 - Feb 2 with 4296 viewsDarran

Here’s Lohengrin.

Login to get fewer ads

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:58 - Feb 2 with 4286 viewsLohengrin

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:51 - Feb 2 by Darran

Here’s Lohengrin.

You've just taken 25 years off me.

Nice one.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:59 - Feb 2 with 4284 viewsFlashberryjack

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:45 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

Me and Lisa in Rome last Summer.

[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 14:00]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:00 - Feb 2 with 4279 viewsLohengrin

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:45 - Feb 2 by Ebo

You had a tough paper round Dar

It was heavy work. The news came etched on tablets of stone when Daz was a nipper.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:07 - Feb 2 with 4258 viewsEbo

Perch

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:10 - Feb 2 with 4238 viewsDarran

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:07 - Feb 2 by Ebo

Perch

Going for a pint with Kevin Spacey.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:28 - Feb 2 with 4197 viewsDarran

Philip Sumbler.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:29 - Feb 2 with 4193 viewsDarran

Dr Winston.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:31 - Feb 2 with 4190 viewsDarran

E20.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:33 - Feb 2 with 4186 viewsDarran

Shaky.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:34 - Feb 2 with 4187 viewsmagicdaps10

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:31 - Feb 2 by Darran

E20.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:36 - Feb 2 with 4176 viewsDarran

Lisa.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:46 - Feb 2 with 4163 viewsEbo

Max

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:56 - Feb 2 with 4145 viewsEbo

Trampie (behind the lovely Leanne)

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 16:28 - Feb 2 with 4065 viewsHighjack

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:56 - Feb 2 by Ebo

Trampie (behind the lovely Leanne)

Looks like he's attempting to insert something and she wasn't expecting it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 16:43 - Feb 2 with 4043 viewsperchrockjack

In fairness John, that s a fair likeness of me when younger

It was when your chum Darran was a simple ,able bodied druggie with a proper job

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 16:54 - Feb 2 with 4025 viewsDarran

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 16:43 - Feb 2 by perchrockjack

In fairness John, that s a fair likeness of me when younger

It was when your chum Darran was a simple ,able bodied druggie with a proper job

Don’t blame me because the word is getting around that you support child molestors you sick cuÅ„t.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 16:59 - Feb 2 with 4012 viewsperchrockjack

just for fun

Lighten up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024