Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Major Trauma Center MTC 18:34 - Feb 2 with 935 viewsPrivate_Partz

Apologies for not bumping up one of the old threads. I am having trouble finding them.
Two links below.
Firstly this is a video promoting the case for Morriston as being the site for the new MTC for S Wales briefly states the case supported by all, or most, of the MPs in SW Wales.
It is surprising, or not, that all the relevant AMs are missing although I did see Julie James come up on a Facebook version of this. Where are the rest? What are they doing about it?
It reinforces for me my now held view that we would be better off without WAG with our MPs fighting our case in Westminster.
The second is an online template to send in your views. The consultation ends on the 5th February so not much time to get your views in. It is a template letter that can be sent via email to the Consultation and is available on the Geraint Davies website.

http://www.geraintdavies.org.uk/letter_to_nhs_wales

I know a lot of these MPs are not the flavour of the month but I think we need to play ball.
God knows why though. The argument is so strong that they should be banging heads together in Cardiff Bay until the arrive at the correct decision.

Edit: Here is a third link

. http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/888/page/94073

This online consultation form goes straight to the NHS. I did this one quite a while ago...

[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 18:52]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Major Trauma Center MTC on 14:41 - Feb 3 with 869 viewsPrivate_Partz

I have bumped my thread due to the video. This in support of Copper who has been far more successful than me in bringing this to attention.
Please put any comments on his thread to keep it all together.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024