Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy league stats for Andre Ayew. 18:58 - Feb 2 with 934 viewsSwanseaman

I've worked these stats out from minutes played by Andre Ayew. The first season when he played for us in 2015/16 season, he played 2927 minutes, got 171 pts, scored 12 goals and 5 assists.

For the 2016/17 season I've doubled the minutes that he actually he played, and I worked out that if he had stayed at the same form he was in and played double the minutes, it would be almost identical form to the season he played with us.

For this season, I have tripled the minutes he has played and added 1 third. The result shows that although his goal scoring has gone down slightly, his assists has gone slightly up, overall his points have gone down.

Taking into account that he was not a Moyles favorite and the amount of injuries at West Ham (that could be down to bad training), he still shows some good form.

Here is a full list of his stats worked out by minutes played (for 2016/17 & 2017/18: if he had actually played these minutes at the same form he was in at the time)

2015/16 2927 minutes 171 pts 12 goals 5 assists

2016/17 2878 minutes 178 pts 12 goals 6 assists

2017/18 2953 minutes 157 pts 10 goals 7 assists

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Fantasy league stats for Andre Ayew. on 19:26 - Feb 2 with 898 viewsSwanseaman

I've just checked again, and before Moyles started to drop Andre. For 2017 up until the 4th Nov, his fantasy football stats were 592 minutes 2 goals and 2 assists. So his form per minutes played, multiplied by x 5 was really good. He only got worse when he went out of favour with Moyles..

For 2017 up until 4th Nov (stats multiplied by x 5):

2960 minutes 170 pts 10 goals 10 assists

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Fantasy league stats for Andre Ayew. on 19:29 - Feb 2 with 884 viewsE20Jack

His career went from strength to strength since leaving Radio 1 then? Didn't even know he went into management.

Agree though, Andre Ayew is a quality signing.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Fantasy league stats for Andre Ayew. on 20:35 - Feb 2 with 837 viewsGlyn1

Thanks for doing this.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Fantasy league stats for Andre Ayew. on 21:10 - Feb 2 with 780 viewsspiderboy

Fantasy league stats for Andre Ayew. on 19:29 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

His career went from strength to strength since leaving Radio 1 then? Didn't even know he went into management.

Agree though, Andre Ayew is a quality signing.

Chris has joined the Hammers ?
As manager?
All rather odd!
I thought David Moyse was there!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024