Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! 10:17 - Feb 3 with 8892 viewsCopperJack

Swansea West MP Geraint Davies is asking people to copy & paste the following email to NHS Wales to protest Cardiff getting everything.

http://www.geraintdavies.org.uk/letter_to_nhs_wales

It takes 2 minutes. If you don't, please don't complain when you or your loved ones get trapped having to go to Cardiff when an emergency happens.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 10:54 - Feb 3 with 7229 viewsGreekSwan

Done 👍
!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 11:24 - Feb 3 with 7200 viewswaynekerr55

Silly question but isn't there any legal recourse to challenge this. The evidence of the golden hour is overwhelming yet they ignore this and shaft the people of south west Wales.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 11:37 - Feb 3 with 7185 viewsBrynCartwright

Done

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 12:22 - Feb 3 with 7152 viewsBarrySwan

Doesn't Swansea West MP Geraint Davies belong to the Labour party which is most insistent that £13bn foreign aid + approx £10bn net EU payments gets shovelled over in aid and subsidies each year to peoples in other countries so that they can have trauma units paid for by the people of Swansea and West Wales whilst they themselves go without?

Or is that a different Labour party that I'm thinking about?
!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 13:16 - Feb 3 with 7125 viewsSwanzay

Done
!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 14:38 - Feb 3 with 7074 viewsPrivate_Partz

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 12:22 - Feb 3 by BarrySwan

Doesn't Swansea West MP Geraint Davies belong to the Labour party which is most insistent that £13bn foreign aid + approx £10bn net EU payments gets shovelled over in aid and subsidies each year to peoples in other countries so that they can have trauma units paid for by the people of Swansea and West Wales whilst they themselves go without?

Start a thread on it. This is about the MTC.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 14:46 - Feb 3 with 7060 viewsBanosswan

Can I send it Monday morning, if so I'll send it from my nhs email.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 21:03 - Feb 3 with 6977 viewsCopperJack

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 14:46 - Feb 3 by Banosswan

Can I send it Monday morning, if so I'll send it from my nhs email.

Has to be in by 09:00am monday.

Any others emailed? Surely there are more people here who will spare 2 minutes to do this? Or are we this apathetic as a city?

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Login to get fewer ads

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 21:40 - Feb 3 with 6945 viewsJack_Meoff

What an odd post.

Why don't you just send the email? This is important, not the place for petty point scoring.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 22:12 - Feb 3 with 6916 viewsYossarian

Gearing Davies is a self-serving scumbag and I’m a Labour supporter- but this is far, far more important than petty points. Done.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 22:51 - Feb 3 with 6878 viewsBarrySwan

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 21:40 - Feb 3 by Jack_Meoff

What an odd post.

Why don't you just send the email? This is important, not the place for petty point scoring.

You're quite right.

But why not pop an email over to Geraint at the same time pointing out his gross hypocrisy.
!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 23:28 - Feb 3 with 6864 viewsmysonsarejacks

Done.

I grew up in Ceredigion, have family in Pembs and have had to use A & E in Carms through work and the services are worryingly under-equipped, whatever your thoughts about the MP, it is a real concern.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 00:06 - Feb 4 with 6843 viewspikeypaul

100% correct .

The same Labour Party that knows full well the clueless working class in West Wales will vote for them
regardless of any policy or total disregard of funding for areas outside Cardiff.

At the end the clueless poor get what they deserve in blindly voting the Labour scum in.

It just makes me laugh out loud knowing how clueless they are.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 00:10 - Feb 4 with 6843 viewsPrivate_Partz

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 23:28 - Feb 3 by mysonsarejacks

Done.

I grew up in Ceredigion, have family in Pembs and have had to use A & E in Carms through work and the services are worryingly under-equipped, whatever your thoughts about the MP, it is a real concern.

The users of the farm track roads of West Wales are the very ones that will unfortunately require the services of an MTC.
To site it in an area which has the best road network in Wales and one that is covered by the Bristol MTCs would be nothing short of a deriliction of duty.
It astounds me why money has to be wasted on a consultation. It is a complete and utter no brainer.
The near silence of the AMs involved is nothing short of a disgrace.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 00:13 - Feb 4 with 6838 viewsPrivate_Partz

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 21:03 - Feb 3 by CopperJack

Has to be in by 09:00am monday.

Any others emailed? Surely there are more people here who will spare 2 minutes to do this? Or are we this apathetic as a city?

Apathy seems to rule if this site is anything to go by Copper.
There is far more interest in what Planet Swans posters look like!

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 08:42 - Feb 4 with 6768 viewswaynekerr55

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 11:24 - Feb 3 by waynekerr55

Silly question but isn't there any legal recourse to challenge this. The evidence of the golden hour is overwhelming yet they ignore this and shaft the people of south west Wales.

Anyone?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 09:03 - Feb 4 with 6760 viewsexiledclaseboy

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 08:42 - Feb 4 by waynekerr55

Anyone?

Judicial Review is a possibility. Unlikely though.

Poll: Tory leader

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 09:33 - Feb 4 with 6733 viewsjohnlangy

Did it a while ago at the request of Dai Lloyd.

All of you, get in there and do it. We can't criticise them making a bad decision if we don't at least take a few minutes to tell them what we think.
!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 09:54 - Feb 4 with 6713 viewsPrivate_Partz

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 08:42 - Feb 4 by waynekerr55

Anyone?

Loh our political guru might be able to help on that by looking back in the history books.
Unfortunately things like this do not really attract his interest. He is far more driven in his quest to discredit those with Left wing views.
I would guess that if any challenge was made it would come from our political representatives. I don't think Plaid or the Tories are that bothered and I can't see out local MPs openly taking their Regional operation to court. The AMs will toe the Carwyn Party line as unusual.
I suppose that leaves individuals, who would need to be rich in case they lose, or those in the medical profession based in West Wales.
Would anyone on here with experience of such action like to comment?

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 10:01 - Feb 4 with 6706 viewsPrivate_Partz

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 00:06 - Feb 4 by pikeypaul

100% correct .

The same Labour Party that knows full well the clueless working class in West Wales will vote for them
regardless of any policy or total disregard of funding for areas outside Cardiff.

At the end the clueless poor get what they deserve in blindly voting the Labour scum in.

It just makes me laugh out loud knowing how clueless they are.

It really is not funny at all. It is wrecking Wales.
We are miles apart politically but I agree with you in relation to Welsh Labour. Not so with the national section of the Party.

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 10:14 - Feb 4 with 6698 viewsDewi1jack

Done it.
Used my daughters address (Swansea) as I think they'd ignore a Leominster address.

No need for squabbles/ point scoring on this ladies and gents.
With enough Air Ambulances, there'd be no worry where it is situated.

There could never be enough Air Ambulances (1 per person), so they have to work on 1Hr by road
Bristol is less than a hr by road from Cardiff- even for Miss Daisy

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 10:31 - Feb 4 with 6690 viewsBanosswan

The excuse they'll use is a lack of paediatric facilities in Swansea.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 11:13 - Feb 4 with 6662 viewsPrivate_Partz

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 10:14 - Feb 4 by Dewi1jack

Done it.
Used my daughters address (Swansea) as I think they'd ignore a Leominster address.

No need for squabbles/ point scoring on this ladies and gents.
With enough Air Ambulances, there'd be no worry where it is situated.

There could never be enough Air Ambulances (1 per person), so they have to work on 1Hr by road
Bristol is less than a hr by road from Cardiff- even for Miss Daisy

Air Ambulance is a Charity. Plus helicopters need places to land.
No squabbling or point scoring on this one. Just vote Morriston.

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 11:29 - Feb 4 with 6653 viewsjackson5

Done thanks

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 11:58 - Feb 4 with 6625 viewstrampie

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 09:54 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

Loh our political guru might be able to help on that by looking back in the history books.
Unfortunately things like this do not really attract his interest. He is far more driven in his quest to discredit those with Left wing views.
I would guess that if any challenge was made it would come from our political representatives. I don't think Plaid or the Tories are that bothered and I can't see out local MPs openly taking their Regional operation to court. The AMs will toe the Carwyn Party line as unusual.
I suppose that leaves individuals, who would need to be rich in case they lose, or those in the medical profession based in West Wales.
Would anyone on here with experience of such action like to comment?

I think Plaids Swansea GP, Dr Dai Lloyd did a similar thing, pity not many go to chapel these days as ive heard that he is a chapel lay preacher and back in the day perhaps he could have highlighted the problem to more people via that avenue.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024