Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off 10:52 - Feb 3 with 11041 viewsLohengrin

More antics from the ludicrous left up in Bristol yesterday as well known 'Nartzeee' Jacob Rees Mogg was addressing the politics faculty at UWE. The gaggle of befouled tramps and gibbering foreigners didn't exactly win themselves any laurels being shown the door by Somerset's leading bookworm and self-confessed 'weed'.

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 16:28]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 11:00 - Feb 3 with 3905 viewsKilkennyjack

Loh - it was a set up mun ... according to twitter ... set up by the Moggs people, take another look with that lens - it does look sus ?

I do wish somebody had smacked Moggs though 🥊 .... evil, not funny.

Beware of the Risen People

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 11:27 - Feb 3 with 3894 viewsWarwickHunt

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 11:00 - Feb 3 by Kilkennyjack

Loh - it was a set up mun ... according to twitter ... set up by the Moggs people, take another look with that lens - it does look sus ?

...according to Twitter...

Anyway, it's obviously the Dole Crew having a warm-up before today's trip to Leeds.
When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 11:38 - Feb 3 with 3877 viewssherpajacob

Looks like it was one of Moggs supporters who waded in with the punches.

A leadership challenge looks like it's,on the way.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:17 - Feb 3 with 3829 viewsBarrySwan

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 11:00 - Feb 3 by Kilkennyjack

'I do wish somebody had smacked Moggs though 🥊 .... evil, not funny.'

Charming.....a safer way to do politics

I'm sure that the Twitterati must be correct in that the Moggster takes this little Corbynista charmer round to every event he attends just to stage such incidents.

https://order-order.com/2018/02/02/rees-mogg-protester-identified-momentum-corby
When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:17 - Feb 3 with 3828 viewsFlashberryjack

Were they protesting for freedom of speech.....what a complete and utter bunch of morons.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:18 - Feb 3 with 3794 viewsKilkennyjack

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:17 - Feb 3 by BarrySwan

'I do wish somebody had smacked Moggs though 🥊 .... evil, not funny.'

Charming.....a safer way to do politics

I'm sure that the Twitterati must be correct in that the Moggster takes this little Corbynista charmer round to every event he attends just to stage such incidents.

https://order-order.com/2018/02/02/rees-mogg-protester-identified-momentum-corby

On the basis is was a set up ....

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:26 - Feb 3 with 3807 viewsFlashberryjack

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:18 - Feb 3 by Kilkennyjack

Jesus f*cking wept.....you really are a beaut.

Hello

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:28 - Feb 3 with 3805 viewsBarrySwan

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:18 - Feb 3 by Kilkennyjack

I see.

A kind of political Washington Generals accompanying the Harlem globetrotters in order to lose every game to the heroes sort of scenario?

Sneaky sort JRM must be in that case, how many other times do you feel that he has pulled this sort of stunt and do you think that he pays Corbynista Momentum nutter Josh Connor for this sort of thing or does he do it for nothing?

Very clever these Conservative politicians...we'll have to watch them won't we?
Login to get fewer ads

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:33 - Feb 3 with 3797 viewsperchrockjack

If Tories it's bad,always bad

You must have been pig sick when Thatcher emerged unscathed from your heroes bomb attack.

You need to stop being a hypocrite and get stuck into them and take positive action.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:40 - Feb 3 with 3751 viewsKilkennyjack

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:33 - Feb 3 by perchrockjack

If Tories it's bad,always bad

You must have been pig sick when Thatcher emerged unscathed from your heroes bomb attack.

You need to stop being a hypocrite and get stuck into them and take positive action.

You need to feck off to the bingo with all the other silly old b@stards 👍

You would enjoy it far more, and you might understand that.

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:44 - Feb 3 with 3773 viewsHighjack

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:40 - Feb 3 by Kilkennyjack

You not a member of Moggmentum then Killy?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:47 - Feb 3 with 3735 viewsDarran

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:40 - Feb 3 by Kilkennyjack

Couldn’t agree with you more Kilk he loves Thatcher she paid him lots of money for truncheoning Welsh miners.
The blokes an utter çunt and he supports child molestors too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 12:49 - Feb 3 with 3762 viewsperchrockjack

Bingo?
FFS paddy, this ain't Abercomebyhere .

You hate the Tories ,you hyocrite . You hate the old . Your chums have blown many young ones to pieces ,like the old .

Just fook off and join the cause .Take direct action not post nationalist worlocks on here

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 13:00 - Feb 3 with 3741 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Get a balaclava keep shouting bastard......

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 13:03 - Feb 3 with 3731 viewsperchrockjack

I ll state this again ,to help

If you hate the Conservative party and people who vote for them, then you believe only what you want to believe in the media.

It's really that simple

It's why we see appalling crap from Killypaddy

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 13:03 - Feb 3 with 3731 viewsPozuelosSideys

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 13:15 - Feb 3 with 3715 viewsswanjackal

I don't think this was a set up at all, more a predictable outcome. If it seems staged, it is probably because the talking points from the people protesting rarely change from the well trodden usual canards they present. When somebody speaks who is to the right of the extreme left fringes (so anyone centre left, centre, centre-right, right, extreme right politically or holding a single view along those lines) is going to guarantee to have the unwashed turn up to disrupt.

When you start dialogue by invoking the off-line version of Godwin's Law then any debate is meaningless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 14:19 - Feb 3 with 3672 viewsWarwickHunt

Is it true they call the numbers in Latin round your way so only the Catholics can win?
When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 14:35 - Feb 3 with 3620 viewsKilkennyjack

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 14:19 - Feb 3 by WarwickHunt

Is it true they call the numbers in Latin round your way so only the Catholics can win?

Yes i can confirm that is true.

😂

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 14:36 - Feb 3 with 3646 viewsAguycalledJack

So much for freedom of speech.
When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 14:40 - Feb 3 with 3633 viewsFlashberryjack

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 14:36 - Feb 3 by AguycalledJack

So much for freedom of speech.

They love democracy as well......as long as the vote goes their way.

Hello

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 14:46 - Feb 3 with 3626 viewsLeonWasGod

I'm no fan of the Moggster (the best way to discredit him is to let him spout his nonsense). But he's the only one to come out with any credit.

Wharra bunch o tvvats.
When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 14:51 - Feb 3 with 3619 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 14:46 - Feb 3 by LeonWasGod

I'm no fan of the Moggster (the best way to discredit him is to let him spout his nonsense). But he's the only one to come out with any credit.

Wharra bunch o tvvats.

Very true that

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 15:55 - Feb 3 with 3578 viewsHighjack

"He punched me in the face!"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

When SJWs attack part 2 - The Mogg sees 'em off on 17:35 - Feb 3 with 3507 viewsperchrockjack

Can you still conjugate Esse ,Woz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024