Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony . 17:21 - Feb 3 with 5501 viewsicecoldjack

Love Wilf, all for him coming home, but what the fook happened to him ? he came on today looking like he just completed 90 mins ! 30 secs in he's hobbling round and i'm thinking that if he calls to come off then that's it for me RE Wilf .

How can he be so far short of fitness? he looks about 50 yr old in the way he moves, and we were almost playing with 10 the moment he came on, i believe he has something to offer and i know he always needs a run of games but fook me he just looks like a disaster signing at the moment . Amazing performance from the team today, really proud of the effort but bringing Bony on made a tough job harder for me .

Thoughts on Wilf ?
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 17:22]
Bony . on 17:24 - Feb 3 with 3959 viewsmonmouth

You've answered your own question there mate. If he's under 30, I'm the Dalai Lama.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony . on 17:24 - Feb 3 with 3959 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

An appalling waste of money and somebody we'll be stuck with until we decide to pay him off or subsidise his wages when a club in Turkey or similar offers to loan him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

N/A. on 17:24 - Feb 3 with 3944 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:57]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Bony . on 17:28 - Feb 3 with 3881 viewsjasper_T

He's 35 not 50 be nice.
Bony . on 17:29 - Feb 3 with 3866 viewsicecoldjack

Bony . on 17:24 - Feb 3 by monmouth

You've answered your own question there mate. If he's under 30, I'm the Dalai Lama.

Well, i do remember the stories of his age being questioned the first time he was here, and there have always been question marks about some African players birth certificates along with some South Americans .

But i thought not playing proper for 2 yrs would have at least put less miles on the clock, looks like the opposite is true !

Fingers crossed but phew he looked off the boil !
Bony . on 17:30 - Feb 3 with 3831 viewsangryjack

Andre will be exactly same mark my words complete waste pair of them
Bony . on 17:31 - Feb 3 with 3822 viewsTheResurrection

He took a knock on the knee. That can happen to anyone.

He isn't as sharp as he could be and he's been marginalised under Carlos, but he needs a run, and perhaps if he's not getting it, well that's maybe a good sign for us, as the ones in front are doing a job.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bony . on 17:32 - Feb 3 with 3806 viewsdobjack2

Needed a preseason and didn’t have one.

Lack of match fitness and injury niggles mean he hasn’t got going. For me jury out.

Buying was always a gamble but one that should have been made early in the window not at the very end.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony . on 17:33 - Feb 3 with 3782 viewsicecoldjack

Bony . on 17:28 - Feb 3 by jasper_T

He's 35 not 50 be nice.

Maybe after today i'd say 40 !
Bony . on 17:33 - Feb 3 with 3763 viewssP7qupUf

Bony . on 17:30 - Feb 3 by angryjack

Andre will be exactly same mark my words complete waste pair of them

Both brought back so that we didn't pay the back claimed in reality as the Mancs and West Spam owed us money on the deals. That is written off and fees in reality reduced.Still sitting on pots of money..... oh sorry, it's gone to the States.
Bony . on 17:34 - Feb 3 with 3760 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He was clattered as soon as he came on, like most of our team.
Like Hull 2 years ago when they targeted our best players, it seems to be a Northern Team thing.
Bony . on 17:34 - Feb 3 with 3760 viewsBloodyhills

He was hobbling because he took a smack in a tackle. Not the player he was when with us first time round though.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 17:35]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Bony . on 17:35 - Feb 3 with 3727 viewsangryjack

Bony . on 17:33 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Maybe after today i'd say 40 !

All Africans lie about their age he looks like he got arthritis lazy tw#t
Bony . on 17:37 - Feb 3 with 3701 viewsicecoldjack

Bony . on 17:32 - Feb 3 by dobjack2

Needed a preseason and didn’t have one.

Lack of match fitness and injury niggles mean he hasn’t got going. For me jury out.

Buying was always a gamble but one that should have been made early in the window not at the very end.

I agree with that. His recovery from injury is the thing for me, if he is picking up constant niggles he will never get going and with Ayew II coming to town it will make things harder for him.

Jordan exposed Naughton as soon as he moved wide, in fact within 30 secs of that change they were crossing from Nauts side for the first time in the game.

I love Wilf and would love to see him hit form and be injury free, but it seems he needs longer to get his mojo than is normal for him .
Bony . on 17:38 - Feb 3 with 3693 viewsjackportis

Lack of match fitness? Needs a pre season? For a minute I thought he was a full time professional athlete. Jp advises he considers training mid week and non match days. Dear me.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Bony . on 17:41 - Feb 3 with 3657 viewsangryjack

Bony . on 17:34 - Feb 3 by Bloodyhills

He was hobbling because he took a smack in a tackle. Not the player he was when with us first time round though.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 17:35]

Sh#t first time around missed more than he scored in a good team..the bloke is a farce scored 20 in first stint with us 6 or 7 were pens the rest put on a plate for him and don't know how many sitters he missed.think he should become a centre half wind more defensive headers than he eins any up front
Bony . on 17:43 - Feb 3 with 3630 viewsangryjack

Bony . on 17:37 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

I agree with that. His recovery from injury is the thing for me, if he is picking up constant niggles he will never get going and with Ayew II coming to town it will make things harder for him.

Jordan exposed Naughton as soon as he moved wide, in fact within 30 secs of that change they were crossing from Nauts side for the first time in the game.

I love Wilf and would love to see him hit form and be injury free, but it seems he needs longer to get his mojo than is normal for him .

Don't know how you can blame anyone else for naughton b R in complete and utter sh#t
Bony . on 17:45 - Feb 3 with 3599 viewsTheResurrection

Bony . on 17:33 - Feb 3 by sP7qupUf

Both brought back so that we didn't pay the back claimed in reality as the Mancs and West Spam owed us money on the deals. That is written off and fees in reality reduced.Still sitting on pots of money..... oh sorry, it's gone to the States.

We've done this to death and if you dont know what you're talking about it's probably best to not go there.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bony . on 17:51 - Feb 3 with 3535 viewsicecoldjack

Bony . on 17:43 - Feb 3 by angryjack

Don't know how you can blame anyone else for naughton b R in complete and utter sh#t

Naughton was probably one of our best players today, as he's been for most of the season actually. His biggest problem is that once people make their minds up on a player they don't tend to change their minds.

Naughton will get caught out now and again, it's why he plays for Swansea not Spurs . Olson IMO is a bigger worry, he looks devoid of ideas and far more one dimentional , both players are suffering from a lack of rotation though , both need rest now and again as they look jaded from time to time.
Bony . on 17:51 - Feb 3 with 3523 viewsmonmouth

Bony . on 17:31 - Feb 3 by TheResurrection

He isn't as sharp as he could be and he's been marginalised under Carlos, but he needs a run, and perhaps if he's not getting it, well that's maybe a good sign for us, as the ones in front are doing a job.

Joking aside, I still tink he'll have a positive say in our fate this season.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony . on 18:18 - Feb 3 with 3325 viewsangryjack

Bony . on 17:51 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Naughton was probably one of our best players today, as he's been for most of the season actually. His biggest problem is that once people make their minds up on a player they don't tend to change their minds.

Naughton will get caught out now and again, it's why he plays for Swansea not Spurs . Olson IMO is a bigger worry, he looks devoid of ideas and far more one dimentional , both players are suffering from a lack of rotation though , both need rest now and again as they look jaded from time to time.

If you think that mush you know fuk all about football the bloke loses concentration ball watches stands way to far off his man always allows crosses in.just one example was arsenals goal on Tuesday he ball watching while his man just ghosts in behind him to score, I played full back at semi pro level and first thing you do when ball out side on opposite wing is look for your man and watch both ball and man,,he falls asleep and watches ball while monreal comes in behind him unchallenged he not premier league standard at all
Bony . on 18:20 - Feb 3 with 3285 viewsdobjack2

Bony . on 17:38 - Feb 3 by jackportis

Lack of match fitness? Needs a pre season? For a minute I thought he was a full time professional athlete. Jp advises he considers training mid week and non match days. Dear me.

Big difference between being fit and being match fit. Ideal situation is to get match fit pre season otherwise you are trying to get match fit while playing competitive games, which often leads to picking up niggly injuries which further hamper match fitness.
Bony . on 18:25 - Feb 3 with 3232 viewsangryjack

Bony . on 18:20 - Feb 3 by dobjack2

Big difference between being fit and being match fit. Ideal situation is to get match fit pre season otherwise you are trying to get match fit while playing competitive games, which often leads to picking up niggly injuries which further hamper match fitness.

Fit or not fit he not good enough
Bony . on 18:32 - Feb 3 with 3175 viewsdobjack2

Bony . on 18:25 - Feb 3 by angryjack

Fit or not fit he not good enough

That’s a different discussion which is seriously affected by our preferred tactics.
Bony . on 18:39 - Feb 3 with 3131 viewsItchySphincter

Bony . on 17:31 - Feb 3 by TheResurrection

The knock in the tackle was obvious. Some people just don't want to have seen it - that way they can knock Wilf.

Give him time, Bony will be fine.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024