Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teams copying our style? 07:46 - Feb 4 with 1441 viewsSwan91

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42934566

funny to read...... Everton trying to copy Swansea's game plan and losing terribly...
Teams copying our style? on 07:57 - Feb 4 with 1405 viewsHeadmaster

So they sign our players, hire our former manager, and now they're copying our tactics. They're just a retirement home for Swansea City.

Oh and I bet Sigurdsson's having the time of his life under Big Sam. Did he even make the bench?
Teams copying our style? on 08:02 - Feb 4 with 1386 viewsSTID2017

Teams copying our style? on 07:57 - Feb 4 by Headmaster

So they sign our players, hire our former manager, and now they're copying our tactics. They're just a retirement home for Swansea City.

Oh and I bet Sigurdsson's having the time of his life under Big Sam. Did he even make the bench?

Neither Siggy or Rooney started.
After a good start under Big Sam, Everton are struggling lately

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Teams copying our style? on 08:19 - Feb 4 with 1345 viewsPawelAbbott

We played the tactics we did against Arsenal as we were in the relegation zone and desperately in need of points.
If we were a mid-table team I would hop that we would have had more of a go at them.
The players that Everton have signed would probably go to Arsenal aiming to play their normal game and not just aim to stifle them for 90 minutes.
Allardyce and his seige mentality is great for a relegation battle but not suited to a club aiming for a top 8 finish
Teams copying our style? on 08:32 - Feb 4 with 1309 viewsjack247

Teams copying our style? on 08:19 - Feb 4 by PawelAbbott

We played the tactics we did against Arsenal as we were in the relegation zone and desperately in need of points.
If we were a mid-table team I would hop that we would have had more of a go at them.
The players that Everton have signed would probably go to Arsenal aiming to play their normal game and not just aim to stifle them for 90 minutes.
Allardyce and his seige mentality is great for a relegation battle but not suited to a club aiming for a top 8 finish

We did have a go at them. Yes, they had all the possession and territory, but we had at least as many chances as they did.

We set up to expose their weaknesses whilst neutralising their strengths. It’s not as if we parked the bus.
Teams copying our style? on 08:39 - Feb 4 with 1288 viewsPawelAbbott

Teams copying our style? on 08:32 - Feb 4 by jack247

We did have a go at them. Yes, they had all the possession and territory, but we had at least as many chances as they did.

We set up to expose their weaknesses whilst neutralising their strengths. It’s not as if we parked the bus.

We set out very specifically to play Arsenal. As a mid-table team with ambitions of being a top 6 after the money they have spent, Everton should be setting out to play their own way to beat Arsenal.
Teams copying our style? on 08:42 - Feb 4 with 1281 viewsjack247

Teams copying our style? on 08:39 - Feb 4 by PawelAbbott

We set out very specifically to play Arsenal. As a mid-table team with ambitions of being a top 6 after the money they have spent, Everton should be setting out to play their own way to beat Arsenal.

Not disputing that, I’m disputing the fact we would/should have had more of a go at them if we were higher up the table,

We did have a go at them, we just defended well too.
Teams copying our style? on 09:32 - Feb 4 with 1158 viewscurleigh

This exactly !!!
Teams copying our style? on 10:25 - Feb 4 with 1018 viewsBanosswan

Surely as a manager, you set up to win, whoever you or the opposition is.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024