Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour fail to turn up 10:00 - Feb 4 with 830 viewstrampie

Disgusting that Labour failed to turn up for the live tv debate for the upcoming Alyn and Deeside by election, first question was about Cardiff and the South East of Wales getting all the money.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour fail to turn up on 10:04 - Feb 4 with 819 viewspikeypaul

They know they do not need to turn up when the stupid lefties vote for them regardless of any policy.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour fail to turn up on 10:04 - Feb 4 with 818 viewsPrivate_Partz

That aside what did the others say Tramp? Audience reaction?
Sergent's son said he wanted to talk to the people rather than a stage managed Q and A session.
He has a point but I think his real reason was he would have been patronisingly eaten alive by the seasoned politicians.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Labour fail to turn up on 10:06 - Feb 4 with 811 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour fail to turn up on 10:04 - Feb 4 by pikeypaul

They know they do not need to turn up when the stupid lefties vote for them regardless of any policy.

There is a bigger picture this time Pikey. Although I take your point that Welsh Labour is as complacent as their electorate.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Labour fail to turn up on 10:22 - Feb 4 with 795 viewstrampie

Labour fail to turn up on 10:04 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

Sergent's son said he wanted to talk to the people rather than a stage managed Q and A session.
He has a point but I think his real reason was he would have been patronisingly eaten alive by the seasoned politicians.

The show was on at about 22.30 he would not have been knocking doors at that time, he has shown contempt for the electorate by not turning up, he would have been eaten alive and they know it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Labour fail to turn up on 10:46 - Feb 4 with 772 viewswestwalesed

Labour fail to turn up on 10:04 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

Is the Labour candidate Seargeant's son???

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Labour fail to turn up on 10:49 - Feb 4 with 766 viewsLohengrin

Labour fail to turn up on 10:22 - Feb 4 by trampie

The show was on at about 22.30 he would not have been knocking doors at that time, he has shown contempt for the electorate by not turning up, he would have been eaten alive and they know it.

I think you are vastly overestimating Plaid's intellectual capacity to devour any argument, Tramp.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour fail to turn up on 11:12 - Feb 4 with 735 viewsHighjack

Perhaps he realised that literally the only person who would be watching is a slightly mad bastard with a Leanne wood fetish and no pants on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour fail to turn up on 11:22 - Feb 4 with 727 viewstrampie

Barnett formula, NHS, Brexit were all brought up, they thought they were treated like lost cousins.

Login to get fewer ads

Labour fail to turn up on 11:25 - Feb 4 with 720 viewstrampie

Labour fail to turn up on 10:49 - Feb 4 by Lohengrin

I think you are vastly overestimating Plaid's intellectual capacity to devour any argument, Tramp.

Carrie was on good form, she was impressive as ever, I think her other half is/was the World Kung Fu champion, he has stood for Plaid locally as well if I have the right guy.

Labour fail to turn up on 11:25 - Feb 4 with 719 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour fail to turn up on 10:22 - Feb 4 by trampie

What about the effing debate mun? ;-) what was the response to the Cardiff and the SE debate.?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 11:27]

Labour fail to turn up on 11:33 - Feb 4 with 704 viewstrampie

Labour fail to turn up on 10:46 - Feb 4 by westwalesed

Is the Labour candidate Seargeant's son???

Yes

Labour fail to turn up on 11:38 - Feb 4 with 692 viewstrampie

Labour fail to turn up on 11:25 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

What about the effing debate mun? ;-) what was the response to the Cardiff and the SE debate.?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 11:27]

Virtually all the audience and Plaid, Libs and Greens on the panel thought North Wales was not getting a fair share of the money and Cardiff and South East Wales was getting too much at their expense, Cardiff vanity projects and the Metro system was mentioned.
Cons who are in Government and are the same as Labour were a bit indifferent on the subject.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024