Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Through Saturday, Feb 3, the POTY has been 04:50 - Feb 5 with 941 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Fabianski is my Polish Paisano, and he's been arguably one of the best keepers in the league this year; but it's not him, FF, or our leading scorer, Little Bro Ayew.

It's Mawson.

Alfie has been the glue of the club. He hasn't always looked his best 100% of this season; but no other outfield player wearing the shirt was looking all that great even half the time before CC arrived.

If we don't survive for another year at the top, it's a moot point. But if we do, he's our Siggy/AAyew/Bony of this coming summer; and we need to get another nice payload, if he wants to go, too. Goofy ginger that he is, maybe Swansea has 20% chance he doesn't go, versus the rationally normal 2%. Or maybe I'm delusional.

But for all the crap the recruiting artery of this club has perhaps rightfully earned...they pulled yet another fast one, right after Ash bailed out. That can't be denied.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Through Saturday, Feb 3, the POTY has been on 06:54 - Feb 5 with 892 viewsairedale

Wouldn’t be surprised if Arsenal would like to have him!
Through Saturday, Feb 3, the POTY has been on 12:10 - Feb 5 with 819 viewsyescomeon

Mawson is defo our most valuable asset, and a good player too.

Fabianski is probably the best player in the squad imo.

In terms of performances van der Hoorn might be up there as player of the season so far. Was it him that put in the flying header clearance right at the end of the Leicester game?

Upthecity!

Through Saturday, Feb 3, the POTY has been on 13:59 - Feb 5 with 760 viewsGlyn1

No-one is going to argue against Mawson, who has been terrific. I think the Guardian recently wrote that he is currently the player in the Premier League with the most consecutive appearances which would be amazing if true.

My own nomination would be Fernandez because I think he's the player who has improved the most in the last two seasons and especially since the departure of Ash. I used to think Fernandez was a donkey but he's very good at organising the defence. Our back four have been fine, it's our forwards who were letting us down.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Through Saturday, Feb 3, the POTY has been on 15:43 - Feb 5 with 714 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Through Saturday, Feb 3, the POTY has been on 13:59 - Feb 5 by Glyn1

No-one is going to argue against Mawson, who has been terrific. I think the Guardian recently wrote that he is currently the player in the Premier League with the most consecutive appearances which would be amazing if true.

My own nomination would be Fernandez because I think he's the player who has improved the most in the last two seasons and especially since the departure of Ash. I used to think Fernandez was a donkey but he's very good at organising the defence. Our back four have been fine, it's our forwards who were letting us down.

Yeah Fed is definitely in my top 3 or 4 with AM, Fab, and JA, and all of them have a decent argument for POTY.

I've heard the "I dream of a team of Alan Tates" song from supporters who've been around a little bit longer than me. As for me, I dream of a team of Federico Fernandezes: 11 guys who are usually very solid role players for us, yet we'd never have to worry about bigger clubs stealing them away.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024