Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still a chance to get a full back? 10:08 - Feb 5 with 3660 viewsSwan91

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-given-su

interesting story. if it is true... could have been good business to bring him here... too bad the 25 named squad has already been submitted. think the club would have liked this deal.. a defender they have been lookng at for a little while suddenly becoming a free agent.
Still a chance to get a full back? on 10:17 - Feb 5 with 3618 viewsLegend83

He sounds like a prick.
Still a chance to get a full back? on 10:19 - Feb 5 with 3600 viewsmagicdaps10

Still a chance to get a full back? on 10:17 - Feb 5 by Legend83

He sounds like a prick.

Probably be a clash of personalities when it comes to negotiating with Huw.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Still a chance to get a full back? on 10:20 - Feb 5 with 3593 viewsSwan91

He sounds like a prick.

Depends what media you read... others are reporting that the club made it clear that if he didn't sign an extension to his contract (ends in the summer) that he would not be near the first team at all... so it kind of makes sense if it is some weird power move the club have been playing.

he played for them for 30 months with no problems... and even offered him a contract extension.. but after he refused to sign it this is happening.... I wouldn't be surprised if it is likely the case and the club are being really bad about it.
Still a chance to get a full back? on 10:23 - Feb 5 with 3577 viewsBanosswan

West Ham won't be signing him

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Still a chance to get a full back? on 10:37 - Feb 5 with 3529 viewsswanjackal

Even if we did sign him, it wouldn't be until end of season, so does nothing for any perceived issue of lack of full backs until the end of the season. I think he would have needed to be released from his contract before the transfer deadline to allow him to be able to be registered to play this season.

So technically, we could sign him on a Bosman, he wouldn't be able to play for us until next season. Think the heading will mislead a few people.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 10:39]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Still a chance to get a full back? on 15:45 - Feb 5 with 3138 viewsJacket

What was that about African players being a nightmare?!
Still a chance to get a full back? on 15:50 - Feb 5 with 3115 viewsTummer_from_Texas

He sounds like a prick.

16 caps for Ghana including the 2014 WC, so I'm sure the Ayew bros will have an opinion on him.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Still a chance to get a full back? on 21:13 - Feb 5 with 2730 viewsGlyn1

Still a chance to get a full back? on 15:50 - Feb 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

16 caps for Ghana including the 2014 WC, so I'm sure the Ayew bros will have an opinion on him.

Fair point.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024