Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Current Injury list. 15:36 - Feb 5 with 1614 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is a bit worrying.
Bony and Fer have been ruled out for the rest of the season
Renato Sanches is out for around a month with the hamstring problem
Leon Britton (groin) and Angel Rangel (calf)

The mid field is not looking so over subscribed now between injuries and loans, we may be better off using some youngsters on Tuesday to avoid further injuries.
Is the cup run worth going for it?
Current Injury list. on 15:41 - Feb 5 with 1602 viewsOldjack

When one Swan falls another one begins to fly

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Current Injury list. on 15:56 - Feb 5 with 1569 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Carlos said in his press conference today that the cup is not a priority.

Depending on when the u23's are playing, but I would expect some of them to feature.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Current Injury list. on 16:13 - Feb 5 with 1529 viewsOldjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Current Injury list. on 16:23 - Feb 5 with 1490 viewsPegojack

Current Injury list. on 15:56 - Feb 5 by AustinIsOurHero

Carlos said in his press conference today that the cup is not a priority.

Depending on when the u23's are playing, but I would expect some of them to feature.

The cup is very useful for getting fringe players up to match fitness. I hope to see Tammy starting tomorrow and having an influential game.
Current Injury list. on 16:55 - Feb 5 with 1424 viewsmonmouth

Abraham has to start tomorrow and he has to start proving he has some current value to us. England international my hoop. A League 2 side at home should get him going again, unless he's lost interest.

Roberts, Byers, Routledge, Bartley, Narsingh. Is King cup tied? God knows who at left back.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Current Injury list. on 17:03 - Feb 5 with 1397 viewsSwansea93

Someone on here has jinxed our injuries, someone recently posted how good our physio must be with the lack of injuries we have compared to other squads

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Current Injury list. on 17:03 - Feb 5 with 1396 viewsOldjack

Current Injury list. on 16:55 - Feb 5 by monmouth

Abraham has to start tomorrow and he has to start proving he has some current value to us. England international my hoop. A League 2 side at home should get him going again, unless he's lost interest.

Roberts, Byers, Routledge, Bartley, Narsingh. Is King cup tied? God knows who at left back.

Yep him and Ayew should be ready to go against Burnley though

Current Injury list. on 19:09 - Feb 5 with 1195 viewsswan65split

ridiculously a week or so ago I thought this year was our year for a Cup run, however seeing things take a dive injury wise last weekend, and we are in a pleasant position to give ourselves a chance of survival, I wouldn't want to risk more injuries in a competition where the chances are we could end up winning it, let alone getting to the Final are slim.
Login to get fewer ads

Current Injury list. on 19:14 - Feb 5 with 1181 viewsN_T_J

Current Injury list. on 17:03 - Feb 5 by Swansea93

Someone on here has jinxed our injuries, someone recently posted how good our physio must be with the lack of injuries we have compared to other squads

I read that a Wednesday fan said CC tactics will get us picking up a lot of injuries
Current Injury list. on 19:32 - Feb 5 with 1134 viewsJango

Current Injury list. on 19:14 - Feb 5 by N_T_J

I read that a Wednesday fan said CC tactics will get us picking up a lot of injuries

To be fair, you can’t put bony and fers injuries down to tactics. Leon and Rangel are on their last legs which just leaves Sanches really.
Current Injury list. on 19:44 - Feb 5 with 1114 viewsawayjack

Fairly normal to have 4-5 players out. Look at injuries of likes of WHU and Palace. That's why we need some squad depth and stop signing injury prone players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024