Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parent Parking Spaces debate 21:07 - Feb 5 with 2880 viewsNeath_Jack

There was quite a bit discussion on this t'other week.

What do you reckon to this, if they do start fining motorists?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/tesco-fine-people-parking-disabl

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:07 - Feb 5 with 2875 viewsJackfath

Good enough for the selfish lazy shoppers.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:12 - Feb 5 with 2868 viewsN_T_J

This is great news. I have only been disabled for last 17 months and I really do need a use of a disable bay. Grips my shįt when people abuse the bays.
Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:20 - Feb 5 with 2846 viewsFlashberryjack

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:12 - Feb 5 by N_T_J

This is great news. I have only been disabled for last 17 months and I really do need a use of a disable bay. Grips my shįt when people abuse the bays.

ASDA have been doing it for a while, good for them I say.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:21 - Feb 5 with 2838 viewsCooperman

Well done Tesco.

My kids are now beyond an age where I would consider using a child bay but when they were toddlers the wider bay certainly helped the process of settling them into the car seat. That task is much more difficult when the clearance to the car next to you is less than a few feet.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:25 - Feb 5 with 2828 viewsN_T_J

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:20 - Feb 5 by Flashberryjack

ASDA have been doing it for a while, good for them I say.

I dont tend to use the bays much as my mrs will run in to the shop so ill park in a normal bay.

But I need to use one at the local gym I use and you get people parking in the bays without badges.

I did see someone last week using their parents blue badge in Tesco. And the persons parents wasnt even with them. Its just so hard to police it i guess.
Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:25 - Feb 5 with 2828 viewsjack2jack

Why would anyone think it's ok to park in such designated parking areas.
Fine them,fvck em!Tvvats
Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:55 - Feb 5 with 2760 viewsFlashberryjack

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:25 - Feb 5 by jack2jack

Why would anyone think it's ok to park in such designated parking areas.
Fine them,fvck em!Tvvats

We live in a society where most couldn't give a f*ck, Iv'e seen a young woman dressed in pyjamas park in a disabled bay, run into the store come back out, jump in the car then proceed to empty the contents of the ashtray on the car park floor.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:55 - Feb 5 with 2759 viewsJackfath

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:55 - Feb 5 by Flashberryjack

We live in a society where most couldn't give a f*ck, Iv'e seen a young woman dressed in pyjamas park in a disabled bay, run into the store come back out, jump in the car then proceed to empty the contents of the ashtray on the car park floor.

Society's broken.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 22:07 - Feb 5 with 2739 viewsjack2jack

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 21:55 - Feb 5 by Flashberryjack

Absolutely Flash, and don't get me started on folk driving to school and going to the shops in their night attire, jeez
Parent Parking Spaces debate on 02:21 - Feb 6 with 2654 viewsmajorraglan

I think it’s a great idea. The people who have disabled badges are issued with them because they need them, it really revs me up to see people inappropriately using them.

I would like to see supermarkets increase the size of parking spaces, but that’s another issue.
Parent Parking Spaces debate on 06:28 - Feb 6 with 2619 viewsSkettyJack

Tesco in town is absolute murder for this. Just instead of going to pick up some milk they end up spending two hours in town 😡
Parent Parking Spaces debate on 10:10 - Feb 6 with 2532 viewsperchrockjack

I park as far away as is possible ,seriously..
Less chance of your doors getting twanged

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 10:26 - Feb 6 with 2514 viewsswanjackal

Headline
"Tesco will fine people for parking in disabled parent and child spaces"

So is it only for disabled parent and child spaces, or is it for disabled and parent and child spaces?

The person who wrote the article headline clearly should not have a job writing article headlines for a national newspaper. No proofreading anymore

As for the article itself, I always try to park in disabled spaces, and don't intend to change my position.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 10:37]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 10:32 - Feb 6 with 2504 viewsWxmJax

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 10:26 - Feb 6 by swanjackal

Headline
"Tesco will fine people for parking in disabled parent and child spaces"

So is it only for disabled parent and child spaces, or is it for disabled and parent and child spaces?

The person who wrote the article headline clearly should not have a job writing article headlines for a national newspaper. No proofreading anymore

As for the article itself, I always try to park in disabled spaces, and don't intend to change my position.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 10:37]

*proofreading

I do agree with you though, laziness.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 10:36 - Feb 6 with 2497 viewsswanjackal

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 10:32 - Feb 6 by WxmJax

*proofreading

I do agree with you though, laziness.

I'm not a national journalist though, and don't write articles on a mobile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 11:12 - Feb 6 with 2468 viewsCooperman

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 10:10 - Feb 6 by perchrockjack

I park as far away as is possible ,seriously..
Less chance of your doors getting twanged

Door twanging is a serious pet hate of mine. Some people are simply not aware of their immediate surroundings.

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 11:16 - Feb 6 with 2459 viewsswanjackal

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 11:12 - Feb 6 by Cooperman

Door twanging is a serious pet hate of mine. Some people are simply not aware of their immediate surroundings.

More so than that are the lazy feckers who don't take their trolleys back to the bays. Last week, saw one in Morriston ASDA blowing into two cars as I was driving out of the car park. They also block up spaces too.

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 11:23 - Feb 6 with 2453 viewsDarran

They should put the parent and child spaces at the back of the car park then nobody including parents with children would use them.
Lazy twàts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 11:23 - Feb 6 with 2453 viewsCooperman

Parent Parking Spaces debate on 11:16 - Feb 6 by swanjackal

More so than that are the lazy feckers who don't take their trolleys back to the bays. Last week, saw one in Morriston ASDA blowing into two cars as I was driving out of the car park. They also block up spaces too.

My mate holds a senior position in the Tesco organisation and he said that the introduction of trolley tokens does influence where some people shop. It’s a subject and decision that has been assessed very closely.

The downside of supermarkets not using them is as you say, trolleys strewn across car parks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024