Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle naughton 20:49 - Feb 6 with 6953 viewsangryjack

Is garbage every attack notts county have had down his side he hasn't stopped one cross getting in box
Kyle naughton on 12:26 - Feb 7 with 1409 viewsDizzy

Kyle naughton on 23:40 - Feb 6 by nantywatcher

Garbage sums up the OP's negativity.

He is a dribbling moron.
Kyle naughton on 12:32 - Feb 7 with 1398 viewsswancity

Another dècent performance from Naughton. Had a good season. Misjudged one ball which bounced over him but that apart did very well.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Kyle naughton on 13:08 - Feb 7 with 1380 viewsTrundle10

Kyle naughton on 07:57 - Feb 7 by pencoedjack

Clammed up ? I don't think so, just can't be arsed to join the egg chasers thread (he's like someone trying to get an ex girlfriends attention) about Nathan's decent game against lower league opposition.

I also praised him in a thread last week long may it continue ..... I haven't heard you do the same about Fernandez

what about Arsenal game then my friend? Does the fact I used to play rugby make your opinion more valid then Little one?
Kyle naughton on 13:38 - Feb 7 with 1367 viewsjasper_T

Kyle naughton on 10:38 - Feb 7 by jackforever

Why do people constantly feel the need to slag him off. He's ALL we have. So why always have a dig. He can play well and a comment will be made that he missed a tackle or lost his man, yet the likes of Mawson would never get picked up on such things.
It's almost as if some need to slag certain players off to make their own little life's more complete.
It's not a new phenomenon either full backs especially have had it for years.
Being as he is our ONLY option would it do any harm to either support him or at least shut the fup.

You think Mawson doesn't get called on missing tackles? What forum are you reading?
Kyle naughton on 13:41 - Feb 7 with 1365 viewsperchrockjack

Hopefully another similiar performance this Saturday

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kyle naughton on 15:09 - Feb 7 with 1334 viewsburty

you talking a lot of dogshite i must say he played well and scored a nice goal.
Kyle naughton on 18:26 - Feb 7 with 1303 viewsDr_Winston

Kyle naughton on 07:57 - Feb 7 by pencoedjack

Clammed up ? I don't think so, just can't be arsed to join the egg chasers thread (he's like someone trying to get an ex girlfriends attention) about Nathan's decent game against lower league opposition.

I also praised him in a thread last week long may it continue ..... I haven't heard you do the same about Fernandez

Then you've not been paying attention.

I'll give you the general gist of what I've said. Fernandez has improved. He's still got a very limited passing range and is clearly not as comfortable in possession as someone with his pedigree should be, but the nuts and bolts of defending (heading, tackling, positioning) he's done well in over the last year or so. He's worked hard to keep doing the things he's good at, and so he's earned my respect if not my adoration.

With the newfound approval for both VdH and Bartley alongside Mawson we've got four very capable central defenders on the books and that's a position I'm happy to be in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kyle naughton on 23:18 - Feb 7 with 1251 viewsangryjack

Kyle naughton on 12:26 - Feb 7 by Dizzy

He is a dribbling moron.

And your a pr#ck who knows fuk all mush
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle naughton on 11:55 - Feb 8 with 1187 viewsjackforever

Thankfully not this one too often these days.
Kyle naughton on 12:33 - Feb 8 with 1160 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Kyle has been doing ol lately, nice to see.

Keep it up mush

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024