Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday away 22:10 - Feb 6 with 11200 viewsFireboy2

Whose going?

Last 16 of the FA cup and we have a good chance of getting to the quarters

Gutted its on bt sport and a stupid ko time but im hoping we can get at least 1500 like at notts co
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 22:13]
Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:48 - Feb 7 with 3032 viewsAndy1300

Sheffield Wednesday away on 19:00 - Feb 7 by Glyn1

Makes a change from Naples I suppose - did you ever get there?

Yes, stayed in Sorrento, I even had my photo in an article on the swans site about how most of our fans got there late.

Number 1 team in Wales

Sheffield Wednesday away on 17:39 - Feb 12 with 2811 viewsFireboy2

Anyone got an idea on how many tickets have been sold?

Could do with an half decent following as i think Carlos is going to go for it on saturday
Sheffield Wednesday away on 17:58 - Feb 12 with 2787 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday away on 17:39 - Feb 12 by Fireboy2

Anyone got an idea on how many tickets have been sold?

Could do with an half decent following as i think Carlos is going to go for it on saturday

A shit load more than Cardiffs 496 at Millwall 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:08 - Feb 12 with 2705 viewsFireboy2

Sheffield Wednesday away on 17:58 - Feb 12 by Loyal

A shit load more than Cardiffs 496 at Millwall 😂

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:08 - Feb 12 with 2705 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The way we are playing and winning compared to a few weeks ago we should sell out are allocation but, sadly i don't th8nk we will. Real chance to progress here.
Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:15 - Feb 12 with 2694 viewsBillyChong

Anyone know the best option from the station to Hillsborough? Bus or ‘super tram’?
Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:27 - Feb 12 with 2683 viewsGlyn1

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:15 - Feb 12 by BillyChong

Anyone know the best option from the station to Hillsborough? Bus or ‘super tram’?

THIS IS FROM THEIR WEBSITE:

Directions

Hillsborough is situated three miles north of the city centre, but visitors are advised to avoid this route and approach the ground from the north instead. Parking is possible in the area just north of Hillsborough.

By car
From The North/South/East - Exit the M1 at junction 36 and follow the A61 towards Sheffield. Continue along the road for approximately four miles until you go past Sainsburys Supermarket. Turn right (Leppings Lane) - the ground is situated on the left-hand side.

From The South/East (non matchdays only) - Leave the M1 at junction 33 and turn left towards Sheffield City Centre on the 'Sheffield Parkway' dual carriageway. Continue until the traffic lights (Cutlers Gate) and turn right on to Derek Dooley way and follow signs for the A61 towards Barnsley. Signs for Hillsborough are also prominent. The stadium is situated three miles from the city centre and is on your left-hand side after Hillsborough Park.

From the West - Take the A57 for Sheffield. As you approach the city the road splits in two - take the left fork onto the Rivelin Valley Road (A6101). Continue for approximately 3.75 miles, turn left (onto one way system) and follow the road round to the right onto Holme Lane. This road then becomes Bradfield Road. At the junction with the A61 Penistone Road, turn left towards Barnsley. Hillsborough Stadium is on the left-hand side after Hillsborough Park.

By train
Sheffield Railway Station (Contact Midland Mainline on 08457 221 125) is situated in the town centre, three miles from the ground.

By supertram
Take the South Yorkshire Supertram (signposted from the Railway Station) towards Middlewood Road (yellow route). Exit at the Leppings Lane stop, which is a short walk from the ground.

By bus
From the Railway Station, Flat Street Bus Terminus is a one-minute walk - cross over at the pedestrian crossing, and follow the signs. Bus numbers 53, 77 and 80 all run from Flat Street to Hillsborough.
From Angel Street, buses 74 and 74a run to Hillsborough.
From Snig Hill, buses 85 and 86 run to Leppings Lane.
From the Sheffield Transport Interchange, bus 57 runs past the ground towards Stocksbridge.
On matchdays, bus frequency should be roughly every 15 minutes.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:32 - Feb 12 with 2673 viewsAndy1300

I booked a room through airbnb, £31 and only a couple of streets from the ground so thats parking sorted too
Offered the wife a weekend away in Yorkshire for valentines, right romantic me, she didn't want to stay 2 nights.
Didn't quite have the same appeal as the Sorrento trip

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:33 - Feb 12 with 2672 viewssainthelens

Don't think we'll have more than 1200 up there. 5am start will put plenty off. But if/when we get drawn away in the quarters, am confident we'll sell out wherever it is.
Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:12 - Feb 12 with 2619 viewsFieryJack

My ticket came through this morning.

Can't wait.

Plenty of decent pubs in the Steel City.
Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:12 - Feb 12 with 2612 viewsbuilthjack

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:33 - Feb 12 by sainthelens

Don't think we'll have more than 1200 up there. 5am start will put plenty off. But if/when we get drawn away in the quarters, am confident we'll sell out wherever it is.

I cant make this one unfortunately. But, agree, if we make the quarters tickets will be like gold dust if drawn away.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield Wednesday away on 22:17 - Feb 12 with 2560 viewsAndy1300

Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:12 - Feb 12 by builthjack

I cant make this one unfortunately. But, agree, if we make the quarters tickets will be like gold dust if drawn away.

lets hope those of us that made the trip to Notts County and Sheffield get 1st dibs

Number 1 team in Wales

Sheffield Wednesday away on 23:14 - Feb 12 with 2528 viewsMorganator100

Are tickets still available for the game? I don't have to work this Saturday now.
Sheffield Wednesday away on 00:04 - Feb 13 with 2484 viewsGlyn1

Sheffield Wednesday away on 23:14 - Feb 12 by Morganator100

Are tickets still available for the game? I don't have to work this Saturday now.

I bought my ticket this evening.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Sheffield Wednesday away on 00:30 - Feb 13 with 2471 viewsKingBony

Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:12 - Feb 12 by builthjack

If drawn away?? 😂😂

Lump on
[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 0:31]

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Sheffield Wednesday away on 06:50 - Feb 13 with 2404 viewsbuilthjack

Sheffield Wednesday away on 22:17 - Feb 12 by Andy1300

lets hope those of us that made the trip to Notts County and Sheffield get 1st dibs

I did the first 4 games. Gutted to be missing this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield Wednesday away on 10:08 - Feb 13 with 2334 viewsPegojack

Sheffield Wednesday away on 14:59 - Feb 7 by nantywatcher

A new week - a new scapegoat.
8 international caps but the PS elite know so much more than his own country's football association. Give him a break - he needs the match time and should most certainly start, as far as I am concerned.

Not at all, Butty.

No disrespect to Nordfelt, but chances to reach the cup quarter finals don't come around too often, and I'd rather we had our number 1 keeper playing to give us the best chance to progress, that's all.

Anyway, I can't go, I'm jetting off to Valencia, which I hope is an omen (another 3-0 to the Swans), but I'll be listening on the way to the airport, so make some noise, YJBs.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 11:03]
Sheffield Wednesday away on 12:11 - Feb 13 with 2279 viewsAl_Bundy

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:33 - Feb 12 by sainthelens

doubt we'll take 1200
Sheffield Wednesday away on 12:12 - Feb 13 with 2271 viewsbuilthjack

Sheffield Wednesday away on 22:17 - Feb 12 by Andy1300

And wolves Home and away, and Notts County at home.

Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:03 - Feb 13 with 2133 viewsFireboy2

Looking like its gonna be a hard game on saturday

Weds are beating derby 2-0 atm
Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:09 - Feb 13 with 2129 viewsmax936

Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:03 - Feb 13 by Fireboy2

Yep, Vidra is the Championships top marksman as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:12 - Feb 13 with 2121 viewsAndy1300

was never going to be easy.

Just have to look at the 2nd half away to County

It's the Swansea way

Number 1 team in Wales

N/A. on 01:26 - Feb 14 with 2026 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:08]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Sheffield Wednesday away on 05:50 - Feb 14 with 1990 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday away on 12:11 - Feb 13 by Al_Bundy

doubt we'll take 1200

Ticket office this morning stated well,over 1000 tickets gone.
Whatever well over means.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday away on 12:43 - Feb 14 with 1866 viewswalkley_owl

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:15 - Feb 12 by BillyChong

Afternoon.

If you come out of the station at the back, not the front, there is a tram stop on the same side get the 'Blue tram' marked Malin Bridge this will take you as far as Hillsborough corner, can walk to the stadium in 10 mins from there or wait for the 'yellow tram' and get off two stops further up on Leppings Lane.

If you're wanting a drink then catch the tram to West Street from the station, several pubs on there and nearby Division St, then walk back to tram stop and get the aforementioned Yellow route.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024