Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday away 22:10 - Feb 6 with 11213 viewsFireboy2

Whose going?

Last 16 of the FA cup and we have a good chance of getting to the quarters

Gutted its on bt sport and a stupid ko time but im hoping we can get at least 1500 like at notts co
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 22:13]
Sheffield Wednesday away on 13:43 - Feb 14 with 2942 viewsGlyn1

I see that the referee is Paul Tierney who I don't know much about. Is he reffing in the Championship now? But he was the referee a year ago when we won away against Palace 1 - 2.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Sheffield Wednesday away on 13:47 - Feb 14 with 2933 viewsGlyn1

Sheffield Wednesday away on 12:43 - Feb 14 by walkley_owl

Afternoon.

If you come out of the station at the back, not the front, there is a tram stop on the same side get the 'Blue tram' marked Malin Bridge this will take you as far as Hillsborough corner, can walk to the stadium in 10 mins from there or wait for the 'yellow tram' and get off two stops further up on Leppings Lane.

If you're wanting a drink then catch the tram to West Street from the station, several pubs on there and nearby Division St, then walk back to tram stop and get the aforementioned Yellow route.

Hi

Myself I'm catching a bus (not a tram) from the railway station. Anywhere good at the station or on the way? Ta.

Sheffield Wednesday away on 14:23 - Feb 14 with 2899 viewswalkley_owl

Couple of pubs near by, not the best nor the worst, Penny Black, Howard, Globe or even the Sheffield Tap in the train station.

If you get the 7/8 bus you could go to the New Barrack Tavern as I think those buses stop just outside.

Also could go to Kelham Island, several real ale pubs down there but the early kick off doesn't help.
Sheffield Wednesday away on 14:42 - Feb 14 with 2871 viewsGlyn1

Sheffield Wednesday away on 14:23 - Feb 14 by walkley_owl

Couple of pubs near by, not the best nor the worst, Penny Black, Howard, Globe or even the Sheffield Tap in the train station.

If you get the 7/8 bus you could go to the New Barrack Tavern as I think those buses stop just outside.

Also could go to Kelham Island, several real ale pubs down there but the early kick off doesn't help.

But great for after the match. Thanks.

Sheffield Wednesday away on 14:45 - Feb 14 with 2867 viewsGlyn1

Well done to the Ticket Office.

I ordered my ticket 10 p.m. Monday night and it arrived 8 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Excellent!

Sheffield Wednesday away on 18:15 - Feb 14 with 2738 viewsLibertarian

Sheffield Wednesday away on 14:45 - Feb 14 by Glyn1

Well done to the Ticket Office.

I ordered my ticket 10 p.m. Monday night and it arrived 8 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Excellent!

Hmm, bought mine on Thursday morning and still waiting.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Sheffield Wednesday away on 19:10 - Feb 14 with 2708 viewsFireboy2

Sheffield Wednesday away on 18:15 - Feb 14 by Libertarian

Bought mine last wednesday and they came on friday
Sheffield Wednesday away on 19:54 - Feb 14 with 2662 viewsLibertarian

Sheffield Wednesday away on 19:10 - Feb 14 by Fireboy2

Bought mine last wednesday and they came on friday

Cheers for the reply.

I’ll give the ticket office a call in the morning.

I’ve had 2 tickets go astray in the past. Oddly, both Watford away, so I’d assumed that my postie was a Watford fan. Maybe I’ve got a new postie
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:03 - Feb 14 with 2654 viewsBillyChong

Sheffield Wednesday away on 12:43 - Feb 14 by walkley_owl

Afternoon.

If you come out of the station at the back, not the front, there is a tram stop on the same side get the 'Blue tram' marked Malin Bridge this will take you as far as Hillsborough corner, can walk to the stadium in 10 mins from there or wait for the 'yellow tram' and get off two stops further up on Leppings Lane.

If you're wanting a drink then catch the tram to West Street from the station, several pubs on there and nearby Division St, then walk back to tram stop and get the aforementioned Yellow route.

Cheers
Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:09 - Feb 14 with 2649 viewsFireboy2

Sheffield Wednesday away on 19:54 - Feb 14 by Libertarian

Cheers for the reply.

I’ll give the ticket office a call in the morning.

I’ve had 2 tickets go astray in the past. Oddly, both Watford away, so I’d assumed that my postie was a Watford fan. Maybe I’ve got a new postie

I take it you live a bit away from swansea?

Hopefully they will sort you out aa theres obviously not much time before the game
Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:24 - Feb 14 with 2619 viewsbuilthjack

Sheffield Wednesday away on 18:15 - Feb 14 by Libertarian

If they don't arrive, ring the ticket office and they will get Sheffield Wed to print them for you and you can pick them off from there. It's happened to me at away games a few times.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:31 - Feb 14 with 2613 viewsLibertarian

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:09 - Feb 14 by Fireboy2

I take it you live a bit away from swansea?

Hopefully they will sort you out aa theres obviously not much time before the game

Yeah, living south of London these days.

When this has happened in the past, the ticket office has said to wait until the day before the game in case it turns up. If not call them, they print off a duplicate that you pick up at the stadium. (Usually some bloke with a handful of envelopes on a street corner from the club) Bit of a pain in the arrrsse though.

Long drive with no ticket in your hand though. Hoping they’ll tell me tomorrow it’ll also be pay on the gate, so if I don’t get my ticket up there, I have peace on mind that I can at least pay again to get in. Not ideal, but a backup plan.
Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:36 - Feb 14 with 2595 viewsLibertarian

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:24 - Feb 14 by builthjack

If they don't arrive, ring the ticket office and they will get Sheffield Wed to print them for you and you can pick them off from there. It's happened to me at away games a few times.

Cheers Builth. Didn’t see your post.
Sheffield Wednesday away on 22:33 - Feb 14 with 2489 viewshammy

Sheffield Wednesday away on 14:54 - Feb 7 by FieryJack

Definitely going to this one.

Only an hour away on the train, so it's easy enough to commit to.

Added bonus is that I should get home in time for my customary nap at 3.30pm.

Driving up from North Oxon; wouldn't miss it for the world. CC is going to be on sparkling form.

Just picking up on the relegation battle discussion, unless we completely implode there is no way we are going down. CC has brought an enthusiastic management approach and seems to be getting the rub of the green. There are several teams / squads that are much worse than us !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Sheffield Wednesday away on 23:43 - Feb 14 with 2422 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday away on 20:31 - Feb 14 by Libertarian

Yeah, living south of London these days.

When this has happened in the past, the ticket office has said to wait until the day before the game in case it turns up. If not call them, they print off a duplicate that you pick up at the stadium. (Usually some bloke with a handful of envelopes on a street corner from the club) Bit of a pain in the arrrsse though.

Long drive with no ticket in your hand though. Hoping they’ll tell me tomorrow it’ll also be pay on the gate, so if I don’t get my ticket up there, I have peace on mind that I can at least pay again to get in. Not ideal, but a backup plan.

Two days to go. Chill, have a cigar.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday away on 16:27 - Feb 15 with 2249 viewsShonky

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/268371-carlos-press-conference/?page=5

Its just a ride...

Sheffield Wednesday away on 17:14 - Feb 15 with 2209 viewsunion_jack

Sheffield Wednesday away on 16:27 - Feb 15 by Shonky

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/268371-carlos-press-conference/?page=5

His constant "I'm an Owl" is getting to me I must admit. It shouldn't I know, but it does.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sheffield Wednesday away on 18:01 - Feb 15 with 2167 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday away on 17:14 - Feb 15 by union_jack

His constant "I'm an Owl" is getting to me I must admit. It shouldn't I know, but it does.

Fck him, mercenary tart making Portuguese funt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday away on 18:23 - Feb 15 with 2147 viewstrampie

Sheffield Wednesday away on 22:33 - Feb 14 by hammy

Driving up from North Oxon; wouldn't miss it for the world. CC is going to be on sparkling form.

Just picking up on the relegation battle discussion, unless we completely implode there is no way we are going down. CC has brought an enthusiastic management approach and seems to be getting the rub of the green. There are several teams / squads that are much worse than us !

Be confident but don't count your chickens just yet we are right in it at the moment, we will be favourites to lose our next league game and if we do......hmm, things will not look so clever then.
I'm hopeful like everyone else after wins against Arsenal and Liverpool but not getting carried away just yet.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Sheffield Wednesday away on 18:37 - Feb 15 with 2135 viewsmonmouth

Plenty of warnings on that site about his narcissistic approach to the press, his methods causing injured players, him spending up to ffp on players with no pace, and how it is likely to go tits up next season. We took no notice of Derby fans when we proclaimed Clement the new messiah...

Maybe we should be planning for the revolving door again in May.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:50 - Feb 16 with 1842 viewsAmbergambler

It is odd, maybe to try and get a warm welcome on his return - may change his tune if that doesn't work out!
Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:56 - Feb 16 with 1830 viewsunion_jack

Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:50 - Feb 16 by Ambergambler

It is odd, maybe to try and get a warm welcome on his return - may change his tune if that doesn't work out!

Maybe, and I may be being a bit sensitive, but I think it's disrespectful to us.

He's doing it constantly saying "I'm an Owl and maybe one day I'll be a Jack". You're here now Carlos, play the game.

Sheffield Wednesday away on 22:19 - Feb 16 with 1800 viewsAmbergambler

Sheffield Wednesday away on 21:56 - Feb 16 by union_jack

Maybe, and I may be being a bit sensitive, but I think it's disrespectful to us.

He's doing it constantly saying "I'm an Owl and maybe one day I'll be a Jack". You're here now Carlos, play the game.

"one day I'll be a Jack" - I think that day will be when he gets offered a longer contract.
Sheffield Wednesday away on 22:29 - Feb 16 with 1788 viewsunion_jack

Sheffield Wednesday away on 22:19 - Feb 16 by Ambergambler

"one day I'll be a Jack" - I think that day will be when he gets offered a longer contract.

Fair point😄

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024