Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talksh!te 22:55 - Feb 6 with 5692 viewsPrivate_Partz

Whenever we beat a top side they always play poorly.
Now we have twonked a side from a lower division it is boring so the FA should do away with replays. End of story.
They are now feeling sorry for West Ham because they have to play in an unsuitable stadium.
Such a shame thete is not a decent football radio station around.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 23:05]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Talksh!te on 22:59 - Feb 6 with 5611 viewsBirchgrovejack

Yea they only talk about the big 6 clubs or London clubs. Everyone else is brushed off with a quick side note.
Did you hear one of the presenters say the replays mean the world to Newport county and the cockney guy was like "So what, who cares" clearly never supported a l9wer league club in his life. Talk sport needs a massive over haul
Talksh!te on 22:59 - Feb 6 with 5607 viewsjack2jack

Cundy's just a wum! I guess if it was Chelsea he'd be saying different!
Talksh!te on 23:02 - Feb 6 with 5569 viewssainthelens

Alan Brazil was talking West Ham this morning, then Jim White the next show and now that prick Cundy is bringing them up....why FFS? And not one mention of how well we played ( never mind the opponents) all bout either top 6 or London clubs. Fck it, I'm tuning into Mohammed on radio Wales.
Talksh!te on 23:07 - Feb 6 with 5508 viewsswanforthemoney

The disgrace is that it’s transmitted nationally. It’s a local London station why transmit it to us?

I stand in the North Stand

Talksh!te on 23:10 - Feb 6 with 5473 viewsmax936

Talksh!te on 23:02 - Feb 6 by sainthelens

Alan Brazil was talking West Ham this morning, then Jim White the next show and now that prick Cundy is bringing them up....why FFS? And not one mention of how well we played ( never mind the opponents) all bout either top 6 or London clubs. Fck it, I'm tuning into Mohammed on radio Wales.

Think Cundy is a massive Chelsea fan, he slagged us right off when we put them out in that Semi Final.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Talksh!te on 23:40 - Feb 6 with 5299 viewsEbo

Glad I stopped listening to that shite when I installed DAB in my car. 6Music all the way now.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Talksh!te on 23:45 - Feb 6 with 5276 viewsMrSwerve

I enjoy listening to Talksport for what it is. I don't tune in hoping for expert analysis. It's hilarious hearing these idiot presenters and callers go off on one.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Talksh!te on 23:48 - Feb 6 with 5257 viewsEbo

Talksh!te on 23:45 - Feb 6 by MrSwerve

I enjoy listening to Talksport for what it is. I don't tune in hoping for expert analysis. It's hilarious hearing these idiot presenters and callers go off on one.

I used to like Alan Brazil, until he started blathering on about his weekends away abroad guzzling wine and chucking dough on the horses. The size on the fella too - a walking heart attack.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Talksh!te on 23:48 - Feb 6 with 5257 viewsharryhpalmer

what the feck are you all doing listening to that Sun-owned w4nkstain of a radio station?

come on boys. we're Swansea City. we're too intelligent to be to listen to that sorry excuse for journalism!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

N/A. on 23:54 - Feb 6 with 5218 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:58]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Talksh!te on 00:00 - Feb 7 with 5204 viewsphact0rri

Talksport is for a laugh, they aren't ever going to talk much about us. Though for lower divisions the extra time shows on late/early tend to dive in a bit of that, if its not fighting sport. But its all for entertainment.

Elis James Feast of Football on the other end of the spectrum almost feels like a swansea City Podcast, as does when he shows up on the guardian's podcast... yeah I listen to to much of this stuff..
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 0:01]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Talksh!te on 00:18 - Feb 7 with 5153 viewsharryhpalmer

Talksh!te on 00:00 - Feb 7 by phact0rri

Talksport is for a laugh, they aren't ever going to talk much about us. Though for lower divisions the extra time shows on late/early tend to dive in a bit of that, if its not fighting sport. But its all for entertainment.

Elis James Feast of Football on the other end of the spectrum almost feels like a swansea City Podcast, as does when he shows up on the guardian's podcast... yeah I listen to to much of this stuff..
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 0:01]

Ellis has gone down in my estimation if he works for those winkers.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Talksh!te on 00:26 - Feb 7 with 5121 viewsairedale

Talk sport is an advertising program. The hook for its punters is sport. Same as Sky.
Talksh!te on 00:57 - Feb 7 with 5064 viewsJackSkellington

Talksh!te on 00:18 - Feb 7 by harryhpalmer

It's alright, Elis James' show Feast of Football is on Radio Wales.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05cmk38/episodes/downloads
Talksh!te on 02:28 - Feb 7 with 4966 viewsphact0rri

Talksh!te on 00:18 - Feb 7 by harryhpalmer

Ehh I get the feeling he's a workaholic. If someone rings him up for a gig, he just needs to know when.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Talksh!te on 09:31 - Feb 7 with 4514 viewsjohnlangy

Talksh!te on 23:02 - Feb 6 by sainthelens

I know things are bad but surely not that bad.

Mohammed on Radio Wales ?
Talksh!te on 16:46 - Feb 7 with 4228 viewsProfessor

Talksh!te on 23:40 - Feb 6 by Ebo

Glad I stopped listening to that shite when I installed DAB in my car. 6Music all the way now.

Same here. May go to 5 for Danny Baker on Saturday morning and for the evening sport but 6 all the way in the car
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024