Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James 23:45 - Feb 6 with 7942 viewsBLAZE

What’s the scores with him then? Why was his loan move to Shrewsbury terminated and what’s his stats look like for the U23s? Took his goal beautifully tonight
Dan James on 23:53 - Feb 6 with 5873 viewsjasper_T

Shrewsbury made a flying start to the season, and he wasn't impressing in training over their 3 senior wingers, so he wasn't going to get games there.

Had a few injuries in the back end of last season, and a hernia after returning from loan, so he's not really been up to speed for a while (last week he got 90 minutes when it's usually been 60 or 45). But last season he was outstanding.
Dan James on 23:56 - Feb 6 with 5851 viewsTheFranchise

Nice to see some of our youngsters getting a chance to shine, Ben Davies was our last. That's too long.
Dan James on 23:59 - Feb 6 with 5834 viewsBLAZE

I see. What about Maric? How has his season been?
Dan James on 00:05 - Feb 7 with 5805 viewsjasper_T

Dan James on 23:59 - Feb 6 by BLAZE

I see. What about Maric? How has his season been?

He's okay. Apart from being physically built for senior football he's pretty unremarkable among our u23s. He runs around a lot and gets involved but he's not like James or Byers or Lewis where there's obvious quality to his game.

Got given a 3 year deal back when the club usually gave out 1 or 2 year contracts to development players, so obviously someone rates him highly.
Dan James on 00:06 - Feb 7 with 5803 viewsJackSkellington

Dan James on 23:56 - Feb 6 by TheFranchise

Nice to see some of our youngsters getting a chance to shine, Ben Davies was our last. That's too long.

Did Clement play any of the under 23's other than McBurnie? In a matter of weeks Carvalhal has played Oli, Connor Roberts, Dan James and Maric. Such a difference. Didn't get much time to notice Maric, but Oli, Connor and Dan have all taken their opportunities in the first team well, really encouraging to see.
Dan James on 00:08 - Feb 7 with 5790 viewsTheFranchise

Dan James on 00:06 - Feb 7 by JackSkellington

Did Clement play any of the under 23's other than McBurnie? In a matter of weeks Carvalhal has played Oli, Connor Roberts, Dan James and Maric. Such a difference. Didn't get much time to notice Maric, but Oli, Connor and Dan have all taken their opportunities in the first team well, really encouraging to see.

Does Fulton count?
Dan James on 00:08 - Feb 7 with 5785 viewsTheResurrection

Dan James on 00:05 - Feb 7 by jasper_T

He's okay. Apart from being physically built for senior football he's pretty unremarkable among our u23s. He runs around a lot and gets involved but he's not like James or Byers or Lewis where there's obvious quality to his game.

Got given a 3 year deal back when the club usually gave out 1 or 2 year contracts to development players, so obviously someone rates him highly.

Thought he looked classy tonight. Got a lovely action and built well for our leagues.

I'm hoping there's something there and Carlos has seen more than our Jasper Carrot

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Dan James on 00:09 - Feb 7 with 5779 viewsjasper_T

Dan James on 00:08 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

Thought he looked classy tonight. Got a lovely action and built well for our leagues.

I'm hoping there's something there and Carlos has seen more than our Jasper Carrot

Our u23s are all classy, my friend. No shame in not standing out over that crowd.
Login to get fewer ads

Dan James on 00:20 - Feb 7 with 5729 viewsTheKirkyLife

I think Pearce put it very well - James did not look out of place. He was linking up well and took his goal wonderfully.

Roberts once again was a breath of fresh air. Continually making runs down the flank not picked up by our players. PLUS he was playing at LB for the majority of the game so good for adaptability.

Maric was unspectacular. Played some good passes, attempt at goal blocked out. It's hard to impress in the CDM role with 10 minutes to play however so looking at the positives he got first team minutes and is always an emergency option. I'd still prefer Fulton though.
N/A. on 00:46 - Feb 7 with 5659 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:58]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Dan James on 05:49 - Feb 7 with 5425 viewsWhiterockin

Dan James on 00:06 - Feb 7 by JackSkellington

I'm not sticking up for Clement, but is a lot easier to blood young players when your team has confidence and are winning.
Dan James on 06:47 - Feb 7 with 5249 viewsKilkennyjack

Dan James on 23:56 - Feb 6 by TheFranchise

‘Our youngsters’ ?

We signed Dan James from hull city, yes hull city produced him.
Maric was brought in ready made from Sweden.

Don’t let the Academy off the hook.
Produce players for our first team through hard work and good coaching. Not stealing other people’s good work and trying to pass it off as your own.

‘Our youngster’ is Conor. Thats it.

Beware of the Risen People

Dan James on 08:21 - Feb 7 with 4935 viewshobo

Dan James on 06:47 - Feb 7 by Kilkennyjack

‘Our youngsters’ ?

Produce players for our first team through hard work and good coaching. Not stealing other people’s good work and trying to pass it off as your own.

"Ready made"? He'd barely turned 16 when we brought him over, and spent at least a season playing for our under 18s. Dan James was also signed as a 16 year old
Dan James on 08:53 - Feb 7 with 4788 viewsdcd14

Dan James on 00:05 - Feb 7 by jasper_T

I was told he was a Huw signing and wasn't a cheap signing either!
Dan James on 09:15 - Feb 7 with 4685 viewsTheResurrection

Dan James on 08:53 - Feb 7 by dcd14

I was told he was a Huw signing and wasn't a cheap signing either!

WTF does that even mean?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Dan James on 09:56 - Feb 7 with 4548 viewsWarwickHunt

Dan James on 08:21 - Feb 7 by hobo

"Ready made"? He'd barely turned 16 when we brought him over, and spent at least a season playing for our under 18s. Dan James was also signed as a 16 year old

They're not proper Welsh and signed as nippers, mun!

Do keep up, innit.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 10:00]
Dan James on 10:10 - Feb 7 with 4460 viewsjack_lord

If Dan was born in Swansea, how did he end up in Hull?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Dan James on 11:31 - Feb 7 with 4266 viewsWxmJax

Dan James on 10:10 - Feb 7 by jack_lord

M4, M5, M6, M62 possibly.

Other routes are available.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Dan James on 11:41 - Feb 7 with 4231 viewsFlashberryjack

Dan James on 11:31 - Feb 7 by WxmJax

Tap in...but I like it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dan James on 11:44 - Feb 7 with 4225 viewsDewi1jack

Dan James on 11:31 - Feb 7 by WxmJax

WxmJax Sat nav v1 2018
Available at Amazon and other good motoring stores.

Guaranteed to get your youth players away from Swansea

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Dan James on 11:46 - Feb 7 with 4214 viewsswanjackal

Dan James on 08:21 - Feb 7 by hobo

All this between going back in time and penning the lyrics to "Calon Lan". The boy has done good

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Dan James on 11:52 - Feb 7 with 4179 viewslondonlisa2001

Dan James on 06:47 - Feb 7 by Kilkennyjack

‘Our youngsters’ ?

Since we've had an academy set up for such a short time, players that we've nurtured since the beginning are presumably only 14 or 15 at the moment, if that, so it'd be odd if any of them had hit the first team.

Last night we played 3 of our academy products. To say we stole other people's good work is ridiculous.

Another of our products was playing for them of course.
Dan James on 11:59 - Feb 7 with 4147 viewsgrabsplatter

Dan James on 10:10 - Feb 7 by jack_lord

He should have been given a chance in the first team last season but good to see Carlos giving him a go.
He was born in England, not Swansea.
Dan James on 12:00 - Feb 7 with 4144 viewsdcd14

Dan James on 09:15 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

WTF does that even mean?

From within the academy I was told the chairman signed him and he wasn't cheap, its for that reason he is still with us as he hasn't really cut it.
Dan James on 12:04 - Feb 7 with 4124 viewslondonlisa2001

Dan James on 12:00 - Feb 7 by dcd14

From within the academy I was told the chairman signed him and he wasn't cheap, its for that reason he is still with us as he hasn't really cut it.

Well he played for our first team last night.

Which means whatever we paid was actually really cheap.

We have a few young players who may well kick on. The issue is we're a premier league team, so it's much harder for them to break through than it used to be.

If we have 1 or 2 making it every few years it pays for itself. If we have 3 or 4 that's unbelievably good business.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024