Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carvalhal nominated for Manager of the Month 10:48 - Feb 7 with 2972 viewsHeadmaster

You can vote via the Premier League website.

https://www.premierleague.com/
Carvalhal nominated for Manager of the Month on 10:50 - Feb 7 with 2964 viewsjacabertawe

Noooooooooooo.......
It's a curse!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Carvalhal nominated for Manager of the Month on 11:34 - Feb 7 with 2871 viewsbluenile

Vote now, but remember to vote for someone else.......................It's cursed I tell you.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Carvalhal nominated for Manager of the Month on 12:05 - Feb 7 with 2814 viewsCooperman

It’s time to break the curse.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Carvalhal nominated for Manager of the Month on 15:47 - Feb 7 with 2686 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Carvalhal nominated for Manager of the Month on 10:50 - Feb 7 by jacabertawe

Noooooooooooo.......
It's a curse!

Worked out OK when Monk won it in August 2014 - we finished 8th with 56 points.

And when Clement won it last January...at least for the rest of that season.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Carvalhal nominated for Manager of the Month on 16:24 - Feb 7 with 2612 viewsMrSwerve

Personally I hope that Carlos wins it and is recognised for the miracle he has performed down here so far.

Not sure if I've seen such a turnaround in terms of performances and work rate etc.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Carvalhal nominated for Manager of the Month on 16:32 - Feb 7 with 2588 viewsswanjackal

Hard month, Pochettino and Moyes went unbeaten, and other managers had better points return.

If it was on results against top teams, CC would be close to the top of list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Carvalhal nominated for Manager of the Month on 17:27 - Feb 7 with 2491 viewsGlyn1

Carvalhal nominated for Manager of the Month on 16:32 - Feb 7 by swanjackal

Hard month, Pochettino and Moyes went unbeaten, and other managers had better points return.

If it was on results against top teams, CC would be close to the top of list.

Personally, I'd award it to Eddie Howe. Bournemouth were undefeated in the league in January including wins over Arsenal and Chelsea.

By the way, nice story about Carlos in today's Times, which confirms that he's bonkers: at Sheffield Wednesday just before Christmas, to get a new-manager-bounce, "he donned a mask to pretend he was a new manager to try to re-invigorate his Wednesday players".

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Carvalhal nominated for Manager of the Month on 18:24 - Feb 7 with 2392 viewsphact0rri

by Premiere league page, you mean facebook page... which is ridiculous.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024