Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notts County 1000 fans 21:29 - Feb 7 with 2338 viewsLoyal

Is officially 522.
Just saying like.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Notts County 1000 fans on 21:37 - Feb 7 with 2300 viewspencoedjack

Inded Loyal ....I had Basseys saying how poor our support was today, they failed to remember their own fa cup attendances before playing Man City summarised nicely in this article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42519392
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 21:40]
Notts County 1000 fans on 22:06 - Feb 7 with 2166 viewsLoyal

Notts County 1000 fans on 21:37 - Feb 7 by pencoedjack

Inded Loyal ....I had Basseys saying how poor our support was today, they failed to remember their own fa cup attendances before playing Man City summarised nicely in this article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42519392
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 21:40]

They have a glorious track record of failing to attend matches, and an even glorious list of excuses.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Notts County 1000 fans on 22:19 - Feb 7 with 2110 viewspencoedjack

Notts County 1000 fans on 22:06 - Feb 7 by Loyal

They have a glorious track record of failing to attend matches, and an even glorious list of excuses.

Took less than 600 to Leeds on weekend with no restrictions ( normal excuse)

Pretty poor for a team pushing for automatic promotion in my opinion
Notts County 1000 fans on 22:22 - Feb 7 with 2087 viewsDr_Winston

Got a couple of scummers giving it large in work with me at the minute. Both went a bit quiet when their declarations of having a larger stadium were met with a question as to why that lovely stand full of red seats is usually closed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024