Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wed Tickets 07:49 - Feb 8 with 3539 viewsbuilthjack

On sale this morning.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield Wed Tickets on 09:23 - Feb 8 with 3479 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Can't see many making this - there's no easy/cheap way of getting to Sheffield so early

Sheffield Wed Tickets on 09:48 - Feb 8 with 3450 viewspencoedjack

Prices ?
Sheffield Wed Tickets on 10:30 - Feb 8 with 3381 viewsswans11

free coaches must been one off just 6.50 food voucher at stadium this time 15 st or ja members 20 if not
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/free-food-and-drink-swans-fans-0
Sheffield Wed Tickets on 10:50 - Feb 8 with 3344 viewsawayjack

Suspect why won't send these back like Brighton. Now know quite a few jacks going in home end. Shame.
Sheffield Wed Tickets on 11:10 - Feb 8 with 3300 viewsWantagejack

Sheffield Wed Tickets on 10:30 - Feb 8 by swans11

free coaches must been one off just 6.50 food voucher at stadium this time 15 st or ja members 20 if not
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/free-food-and-drink-swans-fans-0

Pity. Made Notts County thanks to free coaches but no way can make Sheffield.
Sheffield Wed Tickets on 08:56 - Feb 9 with 3014 viewsbuilthjack

I spoke to a guy in Brecon yesterday. His sister lives in Crawley and has got them 5 tickets in the home end. I suspect there will be lots.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield Wed Tickets on 12:20 - Feb 9 with 2923 viewsgadgetuk

I may be up that part of the country that weekend. What do you reckon the chances of pay on the day will be?
Sheffield Wed Tickets on 14:24 - Feb 9 with 2855 viewsFireboy2

Sheffield Wed Tickets on 12:20 - Feb 9 by gadgetuk

I may be up that part of the country that weekend. What do you reckon the chances of pay on the day will be?

A good chance i suspect as the capacity in the away end is quite large
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024