Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gabby and Gareth 19:05 - Feb 8 with 7491 viewsunion_jack

Now why do I think this programme is going to be toe-curlingly embarrassing with one contributing to that more than the other.

The pool of talent the TV companies have to draw from is incredibly shallow.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Gabby and Gareth on 19:06 - Feb 8 with 6104 viewsJackfath

Didn't you watch it last week?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gabby and Gareth on 19:36 - Feb 8 with 6055 viewsunion_jack

Gabby and Gareth on 19:06 - Feb 8 by Jackfath

Didn't you watch it last week?

No I missed it. I'm going by the trailer and the choice of presenter(s). No, I'm not a fan of his!

Gabby and Gareth on 19:38 - Feb 8 with 6049 viewsdickythorpe

Unfortunately Gabby and Sonia McLaughlin think it's all about them these days. Shocking style of interviewing and presenting. It's all about trying to be funny ,butting in and asking questions that could reveal embarrassing answers it seems.
Inverdales fault mind, but he's not so much hogging the limelight as he used to.
Gabby and Gareth on 19:40 - Feb 8 with 6042 viewsdickythorpe

I can't really make sense of Gareth Thomas.
Gabby and Gareth on 19:40 - Feb 8 with 6036 viewsDarran

Gabby and Gareth on 19:36 - Feb 8 by union_jack

No I missed it. I'm going by the trailer and the choice of presenter(s). No, I'm not a fan of his!

It’s nice to see him happy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gabby and Gareth on 19:42 - Feb 8 with 6028 viewsperchrockjack

Gabby has a great agent ,for sure.

Embarrassed to say I watched it last week

Toe curling stuff

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gabby and Gareth on 19:44 - Feb 8 with 6024 viewsdickythorpe

I bet the man in the bath next to Gareth is no stranger to the perils of buggery
Gabby and Gareth on 19:46 - Feb 8 with 6017 viewsLohengrin

Gabby and Gareth on 19:44 - Feb 8 by dickythorpe

I bet the man in the bath next to Gareth is no stranger to the perils of buggery

Far from it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Gabby and Gareth on 19:51 - Feb 8 with 6005 viewsdickythorpe

Gabby and Gareth on 19:46 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

Far from it.

I bet Gareth just hammers him in the manner an old fashioned farrier would clog a shire horse that was notorious for being awkward.
Gabby and Gareth on 19:53 - Feb 8 with 5991 viewsunion_jack

Gabby and Gareth on 19:51 - Feb 8 by dickythorpe

I bet Gareth just hammers him in the manner an old fashioned farrier would clog a shire horse that was notorious for being awkward.

I shouldn't but

Gabby and Gareth on 19:54 - Feb 8 with 5990 viewsLoyal

Superb and eloquently put.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gabby and Gareth on 20:06 - Feb 8 with 5961 viewsLohengrin

Poetry, son.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Gabby and Gareth on 23:25 - Feb 8 with 5831 viewsDJack

...Bring's a tear to your eye.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Gabby and Gareth on 00:15 - Feb 9 with 5785 viewsYossarian

This ‘Six Nations Preview’ programme is garbage. It just shows if you feed the masses with an undiluted diet of drivel, they lose the critical faculty and benignly accept any old shite served up. Nothing of substance, in fact, seeing a few former internationals trying to catch a rugby ball dropped from a great height surely belongs on Children’s Hour. The increasingly vacuous Gaby Logan is there for one reason only apparently- a bit of crumpet for the boys to look at, just like the ageing ladette who used to be Elgan Rees’s little girl on the painfully juvenile Scrum 5.
Some of us are old enough to remember decent rugby coverage- Sports Lineup with David Parry-Jones and the late great Carwyn James. Apart from Jonathan Davies and Gwyn Jones, rugby coverage on BBC Wales ain’t worth a bucket of cold piss.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Gabby and Gareth on 00:35 - Feb 9 with 5756 viewsbuilthjack

Gabby and Gareth on 19:40 - Feb 8 by Darran

George Clooney

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gabby and Gareth on 00:53 - Feb 9 with 5751 viewsLoyal

Gabby and Gareth on 00:15 - Feb 9 by Yossarian

This ‘Six Nations Preview’ programme is garbage. It just shows if you feed the masses with an undiluted diet of drivel, they lose the critical faculty and benignly accept any old shite served up. Nothing of substance, in fact, seeing a few former internationals trying to catch a rugby ball dropped from a great height surely belongs on Children’s Hour. The increasingly vacuous Gaby Logan is there for one reason only apparently- a bit of crumpet for the boys to look at, just like the ageing ladette who used to be Elgan Rees’s little girl on the painfully juvenile Scrum 5.
Some of us are old enough to remember decent rugby coverage- Sports Lineup with David Parry-Jones and the late great Carwyn James. Apart from Jonathan Davies and Gwyn Jones, rugby coverage on BBC Wales ain’t worth a bucket of cold piss.

The mass millions love being told what to think, like and do.
They even phone high cost numbers to participate and confirm their stupidity.
Cnt idol etc ....
And if Gabby Logan is a bit of crumpet I'm sticking to bacon butties.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gabby and Gareth on 03:46 - Feb 9 with 5697 viewsThursday

Carvalhal's rubbing off on you.
Gabby and Gareth on 09:50 - Feb 9 with 5559 viewsperchrockjack

I used to like Brian Price analysis

Logan really is omnipresent these days

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gabby and Gareth on 10:28 - Feb 9 with 5521 viewsHighjack

I never realised he was gay, why didn't anyone mention it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gabby and Gareth on 10:32 - Feb 9 with 5515 viewsYossarian

Gabby and Gareth on 09:50 - Feb 9 by perchrockjack

I used to like Brian Price analysis

Logan really is omnipresent these days

Yes, Price was good- used to enjoy that post match phone-in on Radio Wales.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Gabby and Gareth on 10:50 - Feb 9 with 5482 viewsswanjackal

Gabby and Gareth on 03:46 - Feb 9 by Thursday

Carvalhal's rubbing off on you.

Gareth Thomas likes this

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Gabby and Gareth on 13:04 - Feb 9 with 5381 viewssainthelens

Short odds that Gareth will mention how important it is for sportsmen to come out of the closet. Think he's mentioned that once or twice before.
Gabby and Gareth on 13:27 - Feb 9 with 5351 viewsMo_Wives

I think he may be lying about being gay like Milo Yiannopopopodopolis. Look how much TV work he's got from it.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gabby and Gareth on 15:13 - Feb 9 with 5278 viewsBarrySwan

Gareth Thomas...Gay?

When did this happen? I haven't heard him mention it!

Well not for a couple of days anyway.

He should make a programme or something about it or perhaps a shed load of newspaper articles repeating over and over what it's like to be gay.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 15:15]
Gabby and Gareth on 16:15 - Feb 9 with 5223 viewsMo_Wives

"Smell my helmet "

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024