Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread 19:37 - Feb 8 with 32681 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 20:32 - Feb 8 with 9863 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Great news - Lawrenson predicts 0-2 in favor of Burnley.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 21:07 - Feb 8 with 9818 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bad news. Paul Merson predicts 2 - 0 to the Swans.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 21:13 - Feb 8 with 9805 viewsMrSwerve

Shocking news - man tries to predict score but can't tell the future.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 22:13 - Feb 8 with 9745 viewsCooperman

Genuine news - we will either win, lose or draw.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 22:17 - Feb 8 with 9736 viewsnantywatcher

Whatever the result you can guarantee at least ten experts will tell us Naughton was sh#t.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 22:17 - Feb 8 with 9736 viewsMrSwerve

Looking at the match preview, I didn't have Angel down as someone who abducts people.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 22:18]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 22:46 - Feb 8 with 9673 viewsMedici

Win this comfortably. Momentum is all
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 22:52 - Feb 8 with 9661 viewsAguycalledJack

This is a tough one to call. We are on the up, their away form not great.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 01:31 - Feb 9 with 9541 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 22:52 - Feb 8 by AguycalledJack

This is a tough one to call. We are on the up, their away form not great.

Away form not too shabby tbh this season mate ...
P26 Pts 36
Home 18pts
Away 18pts

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 09:05 - Feb 9 with 9300 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 21:13 - Feb 8 by MrSwerve

Shocking news - man tries to predict score but can't tell the future.

As an aside, anyone got this Saturday's winning lottery numbers ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 09:18 - Feb 9 with 9288 viewsSwan91

many things about this say a Burnley win (they are on a bad streak.. we are on a great streak.. has to end sometime i guess haha)

3 points would be great.. 1 point will be ok.. 0 points will not be good for us... aslong as we play decent football and look confident.. i hope we can pull a good result.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 09:22 - Feb 9 with 9279 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 22:13 - Feb 8 by Cooperman

Genuine news - we will either win, lose or draw.

You forgot Match Abandoned.

me being a pedantic tool.

Sorry

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 10:15 - Feb 9 with 9208 viewsKGriz16

To all dads on the group here; looking for advice...
i'm considering taking my one year old son to the game, as usually have child care. Not sure though. Obviously, safety precautions will be taken. Cheers in advance.

3-1 Swans too!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 10:59 - Feb 9 with 9162 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 10:15 - Feb 9 by KGriz16

i'm considering taking my one year old son to the game, as usually have child care. Not sure though. Obviously, safety precautions will be taken. Cheers in advance.

3-1 Swans too!!

I took my lad to his first game when he was two. My wife warned me that it was a bad idea but I knew different, but just in case we packed Milkybar, Haribos, Mini Cheddars, cuddly toy and so on. For the real fall back plan my wife went shopping next door. In an effort to minimise any potential boredom we didn’t take our seats until 14:55. By 15:05 I was greeted with the first ‘can we go now?’ By 15:15 we had exhausted the chocolate. By 15:20 we had scored and he was crying due to crowd noise. He was back in the arms of his mother by 15:40.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 11:03 - Feb 9 with 9145 viewsperchrockjack

Used to sit on my father s knee ,front row of old Centre Stand .

Toffees freely supplied by perfect strangers

Sweets from strangers! Don't

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 14:45 - Feb 9 with 8906 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 11:03 - Feb 9 by perchrockjack

Used to sit on my father s knee ,front row of old Centre Stand .

Toffees freely supplied by perfect strangers

Sweets from strangers! Don't

Now you are the one giving sweeties to the kids

You dirty old man
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:31 - Feb 9 with 8753 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 10:15 - Feb 9 by KGriz16

3-1 Swans too!!

He'll still get frisked and searched by those Muppets on the gate. Took my lad when he was 10, told them they can't search u-16s, steward looked at me like I just shat on his porch.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 18:16 - Feb 9 with 8640 viewsmax936

Weathers poxy tomorrow folks rain allday and looks heavier from about 12 till 7

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2641843

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 19:57 - Feb 9 with 8526 viewsJackfath

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 18:16 - Feb 9 by max936

Weathers poxy tomorrow folks rain allday and looks heavier from about 12 till 7

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2641843

You can take a brolly in, but not a half eaten sandwich.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 20:02 - Feb 9 with 8509 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 19:57 - Feb 9 by Jackfath

You can take a brolly in, but not a half eaten sandwich.

I had to throw a half drunk Starbucks away before the Liverpool game as I wasn’t allowed to take it in.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 20:04 - Feb 9 with 8495 viewsJackfath

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 20:02 - Feb 9 by exiledclaseboy

I had to throw a half drunk Starbucks away before the Liverpool game as I wasn’t allowed to take it in.

Starbucks? I thought you were from Clase.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 20:09 - Feb 9 with 8488 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 20:04 - Feb 9 by Jackfath

I’m exceedingly middle class these days.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 20:14 - Feb 9 with 8478 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 20:04 - Feb 9 by Jackfath

Nothing wrong with Clase, the finest pub in Wales was situated there.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 20:33 - Feb 9 with 8439 viewsJackfath

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 20:14 - Feb 9 by plasjack

Nothing wrong with Clase, the finest pub in Wales was situated there.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with Clase did I?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 20:40 - Feb 9 with 8425 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 20:33 - Feb 9 by Jackfath

I didn't say there was anything wrong with Clase did I?

Shame the fowler still not there you could have called Afro a pint

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024