Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long before another General Election? 09:53 - Feb 9 with 7488 viewsLohengrin

Pulling together and summarising any number of comments across the threads, “this can’t go on.”

August?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

How long before another General Election? on 09:56 - Feb 9 with 5598 viewsperchrockjack

Corbyn by Christmas ,if we are still allowed to celebrate it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How long before another General Election? on 09:59 - Feb 9 with 5584 viewsJack_Meoff

Call me a cynic, but I'd suggest whilst we still have this usurious debt behemoth of a monetary system in place it'll merely be a case of rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

How long before another General Election? on 10:00 - Feb 9 with 5579 viewslonglostjack

October or November. The Mogg won't be able to resist much longer. Will need a fall guy to actually formally challenge and bring the contenders "reluctantly" into the ring.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How long before another General Election? on 10:00 - Feb 9 with 5579 viewsperchrockjack

Right now, it looks like we re fooked both ways

How long before another General Election? on 10:32 - Feb 9 with 5545 viewsacejack3065

As soon as the Tories man up and oust May. Could be in March 2019, could be this afternoon #StrongandStable
How long before another General Election? on 10:58 - Feb 9 with 5508 viewsperchrockjack

If May is replaced with Johnson,then the circle cannot be unbroken

How long before another General Election? on 11:06 - Feb 9 with 5497 viewscontroversial_jack

How long before another General Election? on 09:56 - Feb 9 by perchrockjack

Corbyn by Christmas ,if we are still allowed to celebrate it

Who is going to stop us?
How long before another General Election? on 11:10 - Feb 9 with 5488 viewsperchrockjack

Just a light heated aside on a difficult day for me.

It's a reference to political correctness and our multi faith society

Login to get fewer ads

How long before another General Election? on 16:00 - Feb 9 with 5357 viewscontroversial_jack

How long before another General Election? on 11:10 - Feb 9 by perchrockjack

Just a light heated aside on a difficult day for me.

It's a reference to political correctness and our multi faith society

I know what you were alluding to, and despise PC myself
How long before another General Election? on 17:15 - Feb 9 with 5302 viewsjohnlangy

How long before another General Election? on 16:00 - Feb 9 by controversial_jack

I know what you were alluding to, and despise PC myself

I didn't think he was that bad to be honest.

But I much prefer Carlos.
N/A. on 00:27 - Feb 10 with 5182 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:59]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

How long before another General Election? on 02:29 - Feb 10 with 5148 viewsHighjack

Should we have a countdown thread?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How long before another General Election? on 20:30 - Feb 14 with 4958 viewsburty

CORBYN will win easily get the tories out fck austrity!!
How long before another General Election? on 20:38 - Feb 14 with 4932 viewstrampie

How long before another General Election? on 20:30 - Feb 14 by burty

Labour are an austerity party.

Im going to guess there will be a General Election in 2018.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

How long before another General Election? on 20:43 - Feb 14 with 4934 viewspikeypaul

How long before another General Election? on 20:30 - Feb 14 by burty

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2018/02/08/voting-intention-conservatives-43-labour-39

The silent majority will win again.

The students now know Corbyn only meant it was a dream not a pledge so he will not be able to pull that one again.

The Government will run out it’s term and why not with the record levels of employment and virtual zero interest rates allowing most to borrow at a record low rate.Weve never had it so good.

I suppose the people on benefits who have everything paid for including their house will stick with the hand that promises to feed them the most which is labour,so the next one should be a good bit of fun but not so much fun and enjoyment the Brexit referendum has proven to be.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 20:59]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

How long before another General Election? on 20:44 - Feb 14 with 4934 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The country along with Brexit is a complete shambles.

Nobody knows what to do .

Let’s hope there’s one In the next 18 months

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How long before another General Election? on 20:58 - Feb 14 with 4907 viewsAkinfenwa

I hope there is no election or leadership contest as it will weaken our brexit position. Whether you like brexit or not its happenning and we must go for the win.

If either Johnson or Rees-Mogg is Leader of the Conservatives they will win the next General Election. Anyone else & Corbyn wins.

Theresa May is one of the weakest PMs ever. Johnson & Rees-Mogg would destroy Corbyn in pre-election debates in the same way Cameron bullied him. They would make everyone aware of the reality of a hard left dictatorship to prevent it ever happenning.
How long before another General Election? on 21:02 - Feb 14 with 4890 viewstrampie

How long before another General Election? on 20:58 - Feb 14 by Akinfenwa

I hope there is no election or leadership contest as it will weaken our brexit position. Whether you like brexit or not its happenning and we must go for the win.

If either Johnson or Rees-Mogg is Leader of the Conservatives they will win the next General Election. Anyone else & Corbyn wins.

Theresa May is one of the weakest PMs ever. Johnson & Rees-Mogg would destroy Corbyn in pre-election debates in the same way Cameron bullied him. They would make everyone aware of the reality of a hard left dictatorship to prevent it ever happenning.

Corbyn is a Tory, the press will say he is hard left but he is a Tory.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

How long before another General Election? on 21:03 - Feb 14 with 4898 viewspikeypaul

Akinfenwa,most of the lefties here are happy to cut off their nose to spite their face.

It’s all to do with the bitterness and envy they have carried around all their pathetic little lives.

Any creditable opposition would be well ahead mid term and pre Brexit it’s lucky most grown ups realise Corbyn could never be trusted not to bankrupt the country to a greater extent than the last lot of lefties which forced the current austerity.

[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 21:10]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

How long before another General Election? on 21:05 - Feb 14 with 4888 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

How long before another General Election? on 21:03 - Feb 14 by pikeypaul

Akinfenwa,most of the lefties here are happy to cut off their nose to spite their face.

It’s all to do with the bitterness and envy they have carried around all their pathetic little lives.

Any creditable opposition would be well ahead mid term and pre Brexit it’s lucky most grown ups realise Corbyn could never be trusted not to bankrupt the country to a greater extent than the last lot of lefties which forced the current austerity.

Come on now pixeypaul you don’t know any one on here in the real wide world of life

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How long before another General Election? on 21:07 - Feb 14 with 4886 viewsAkinfenwa

True words mate. Corbyn & McDonnell would literally destroy this country almost beyond repair. I just wish the more centre leaning Labour MP's had not surrendered their party these people.
How long before another General Election? on 21:13 - Feb 14 with 4868 viewspikeypaul

How long before another General Election? on 21:07 - Feb 14 by Akinfenwa

True words mate. Corbyn & McDonnell would literally destroy this country almost beyond repair. I just wish the more centre leaning Labour MP's had not surrendered their party these people.

They have zero principles and are happy to support their terrorist loving leaders if they do not they get kicked out.

How long before another General Election? on 21:26 - Feb 14 with 4844 viewsexiledclaseboy

The first eight words of the last paragraph are spot on. Given the current clueless incompetence the government is displaying any half decent opposition would be streets ahead by now.

Poll: Tory leader

How long before another General Election? on 21:28 - Feb 14 with 4835 viewstrampie

Corbyn is a Tory why else would he be in Labour under Tony Blair and Gordon Brown ?, his name is Jeremy and he comes from the shires, he is part of the Islington set, he is no leftie.

How long before another General Election? on 21:32 - Feb 14 with 4835 viewsSwanzay

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09mjfm5/party-political-broadcasts-welsh-

Carwyn Jones
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024