Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 16:51 - Feb 10 with 4708 viewsE20Jack

Yet again magnificent leading us to another victory. Work rate, energy, inventiveness, trickery. Superb player. Utterly shattered come the last 10 mins after working himself into the ground. Outstanding and set the standard for everyone else.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jordan Ayew on 16:53 - Feb 10 with 4689 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He certainly puts some of our players to shame. Player of the season so far by a considerable margin.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jordan Ayew on 16:58 - Feb 10 with 4599 viewsItchySphincter

Andre had great impact too. Totally changed the mentality of our front three. Will be nice to see what Andre can do now that him and Gylfi aren't eating up the same space.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jordan Ayew on 16:58 - Feb 10 with 4601 viewsMo_Wives

Agreed. He must be a pain in the arse if you're a defender.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jordan Ayew on 17:11 - Feb 10 with 4464 viewsjack2jack

The terminator
Jordan Ayew on 17:29 - Feb 10 with 4347 viewsKinsey

The only comment I agree with from E20
Jordan Ayew on 17:31 - Feb 10 with 4322 viewsNeath_Jack

Jordan Ayew on 17:29 - Feb 10 by Kinsey

The only comment I agree with from E20

That's because you don't understand football as well as he does.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jordan Ayew on 17:33 - Feb 10 with 4300 viewsicecoldjack

Superb effort from Jordan and also the other players out there today, simply awesome and as the game wore on we looked the team more flikely.

Also a big thanks to Carlos foe haing huge balls and going for the win, 90 % of other managers would have blinked and held tight but he decided to go for the win and the 3 pts, massive decision to make and it proved to be the right one.

We are rough around the edges and lack quality in certain areas, but the effort being put in is simply superb.

Very proud of the boys today .
Jordan Ayew on 17:39 - Feb 10 with 4237 viewsDr_Winston

Jordan Ayew on 16:58 - Feb 10 by ItchySphincter

Andre had great impact too. Totally changed the mentality of our front three. Will be nice to see what Andre can do now that him and Gylfi aren't eating up the same space.

Got stuck into some meaty challenges and the work rate was excellent. Glad to see him back.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 18:03 - Feb 10 with 4093 viewsHuw57

Jordan Ayew on 17:39 - Feb 10 by Dr_Winston

Got stuck into some meaty challenges and the work rate was excellent. Glad to see him back.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:04]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Jordan Ayew on 18:08 - Feb 10 with 4044 viewsItchySphincter

I never doubted his quality but often doubted whether he was a good fit in our old set up but I'm genuinely pleased to have him back. He was never shy in a tackle, often borderline dangerous, and he's likely to chip in a few goals. A great signing I think, let's hope he gets the space he needs to play.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jordan Ayew on 18:33 - Feb 10 with 3867 viewsGowerjack

Jordan Ayew on 16:53 - Feb 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He certainly puts some of our players to shame. Player of the season so far by a considerable margin.

Fair play that's possibly the biggest volte face ever seen on PS.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Jordan Ayew on 19:07 - Feb 10 with 3723 viewsawayjack

Yup he's been a key part of our revival. Well done. Hopefully him and his brawd will drive each other on.
Jordan Ayew on 19:29 - Feb 10 with 3565 viewslifelong

Jordan Ayew on 16:58 - Feb 10 by ItchySphincter

Added quality to the side when he came on.
Jordan Ayew on 03:42 - Feb 11 with 3175 viewsEU5Makaveli

Jordan Ayew on 19:29 - Feb 10 by lifelong

Added quality to the side when he came on.

Easily our best player when he wants to be.
Jordan Ayew on 07:09 - Feb 11 with 3086 viewsSTID2017

Jordan Ayew on 16:53 - Feb 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What players out there today did he put to shame ?
He is by far our most talented player (although Ayew A. might give him some competition when he gets up to speed) but workrate wise every player is starting to answer the call.
Seems you just look for the negative, even when there is none

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jordan Ayew on 07:12 - Feb 11 with 3081 viewsSTID2017

Lucky the resf didn't view his overzealous tackle as more than a yellow, but agree did really well.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jordan Ayew on 08:12 - Feb 11 with 3016 viewskarnataka

Jordan Ayew on 07:12 - Feb 11 by STID2017

Lucky the resf didn't view his overzealous tackle as more than a yellow, but agree did really well.

Did anyone else notice Sam Clucas have a bit of a sly kick at one of their players when he was on the ground? Glad the officials missed that too. There wasn't much contact but I've seen players sent off for similar.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 15:41]
Jordan Ayew on 08:16 - Feb 11 with 3000 viewsjack247

Jordan Ayew on 08:12 - Feb 11 by karnataka

Did anyone else notice Sam Clucas have a bit of a sly kick at one of their players when he was on the ground? Glad the officials missed that too. There wasn't much contact but I've seen players sent off for similar.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 15:41]

If it was the incident I’m thinking of, the ref didn’t miss it. He let play go on and then had a word with Clucas as soon as the ball went dead. Not much in it, a bit niggly from both players, could easily have been carded though.
Jordan Ayew on 09:08 - Feb 11 with 2907 viewsploppy

Jordan Ayew on 08:16 - Feb 11 by jack247

If it was the incident I’m thinking of, the ref didn’t miss it. He let play go on and then had a word with Clucas as soon as the ball went dead. Not much in it, a bit niggly from both players, could easily have been carded though.

Exactly. It was Ashley Barnes, who deserves kicking anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024