Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley 19:29 - Feb 10 with 13669 viewsmarchamjack

The new Stoke RFC. Wouldn't want to watch that hoofball sht week in week out. Dyche criticising our pitch...they dont need any grass. Hideous.

Great gritty win. Loved it.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Burnley on 19:32 - Feb 10 with 6326 viewsCooperman

I tend to agree. Up there with the worst performances from a visiting team in the past few seasons.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Burnley on 19:33 - Feb 10 with 6325 viewsBloodyhills

I was just thinking that. Dyche = Pullis MkII.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Burnley on 19:36 - Feb 10 with 6281 viewsperchrockjack

But another team rumbled at the Lib.

Who s fault is it now?

When we win,it's often because of the other team s failings.

Last on MOTD ,tonight ,Lineker?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Burnley on 19:40 - Feb 10 with 6258 viewsploppy

Never quite understood the hype over Dyche. His team play a pretty basic style of hoofball mostly.
Burnley on 19:40 - Feb 10 with 6255 viewsCooperman

Burnley on 19:36 - Feb 10 by perchrockjack

But another team rumbled at the Lib.

Who s fault is it now?

When we win,it's often because of the other team s failings.

Last on MOTD ,tonight ,Lineker?

Unfortunately yes. The first half won’t get the juices flowing for those who don’t follow us.

Not that I’m bothered as I have two bottles of a rather fine Piccini to keep things interesting until then.

Burnley on 19:43 - Feb 10 with 6211 viewsCooperman

Burnley on 19:40 - Feb 10 by ploppy

Never quite understood the hype over Dyche. His team play a pretty basic style of hoofball mostly.

The hype is driven by a combination of what he’s accomplished on a tight budget and the guts that he’s instilled into this group of players.

I would hazard a guess that he’d be swamped in a dressing room full of Billy Big Bollox where appearance is as important as performance.

Burnley on 19:47 - Feb 10 with 6179 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Awful football, must be hell watching that shite every week? Great three points.
Burnley on 19:54 - Feb 10 with 6110 viewsploppy

Burnley on 19:43 - Feb 10 by Cooperman

The hype is driven by a combination of what he’s accomplished on a tight budget and the guts that he’s instilled into this group of players.

I would hazard a guess that he’d be swamped in a dressing room full of Billy Big Bollox where appearance is as important as performance.

I get that, but I never thought he played the kind of football that would attract a big club like Everton, for example. But they went and chose Big Sam, so what do I know.
Login to get fewer ads

Burnley on 19:56 - Feb 10 with 6092 viewsCooperman

Burnley on 19:54 - Feb 10 by ploppy

I get that, but I never thought he played the kind of football that would attract a big club like Everton, for example. But they went and chose Big Sam, so what do I know.

Nor me, which is my point.

His level is bottom half Premier League / top half Championship.

Burnley on 19:57 - Feb 10 with 6070 viewsperchrockjack

He stuck with them and got them back up so lot of sentiment for him

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Burnley on 20:06 - Feb 10 with 6001 viewsinspector

horrible stuff
Burnley on 20:16 - Feb 10 with 5934 viewsminimichu

Absolutely priceless, Dyche moaning about our pitch. Would think he'd be more concerned with the surface on the clouds coz that's where his team were playing their stuff!
Burnley on 20:21 - Feb 10 with 5887 viewsSS2013

Hideous football club, really old lower tier football. I hope they get relegated soon.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Burnley on 20:35 - Feb 10 with 5816 viewsbuilthjack

Game plan - punt it to Vokes. Awful.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Burnley on 20:59 - Feb 10 with 5718 viewsAndy1300

Burnley on 20:35 - Feb 10 by builthjack

that is what we were all saying where I sit in the N/E corner
Awful team and the new Stoke
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 9:14]

Number 1 team in Wales

Burnley on 21:03 - Feb 10 with 5682 viewsskettyparkherbert

Burnley on 20:35 - Feb 10 by builthjack

2 points from their last 6 games and one of them was Vrs Man City last week where City missed a bucket full of goals
Burnley on 21:09 - Feb 10 with 5637 viewsTim_Harry

Did he really blame the Liberty pitch?

Wow! That's delusional.

Can someone post me a link so I can have a good chuckle?
Burnley on 21:19 - Feb 10 with 5594 viewsskettyparkherbert

Burnley on 20:59 - Feb 10 by Andy1300

that is what we were all saying where I sit in the N/E corner
Awful team and the new Stoke
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 9:14]

This was always going to be a very tough game today because Burnley were never going to play like Liverpool and Arsenal so we had to change tactics and play another way to win this game.

I think prior to CC coming here we would have lost against a real battling physical team like Burley but we are now a different animal as a team and he has adapted the way we play.

Massive game away to Brighton but i think we can be more optimistic after our last 7 or 8 games.

The pressure is still on but there are definitely 3 worse teams than us in the bottom 12?
Burnley on 22:31 - Feb 10 with 5432 viewsSTID2017

Burnley on 21:19 - Feb 10 by skettyparkherbert

This was always going to be a very tough game today because Burnley were never going to play like Liverpool and Arsenal so we had to change tactics and play another way to win this game.

I think prior to CC coming here we would have lost against a real battling physical team like Burley but we are now a different animal as a team and he has adapted the way we play.

Massive game away to Brighton but i think we can be more optimistic after our last 7 or 8 games.

The pressure is still on but there are definitely 3 worse teams than us in the bottom 12?

Happily take a draw at Brighton

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Burnley on 00:32 - Feb 11 with 5303 viewsjeza739

Burnley on 21:19 - Feb 10 by skettyparkherbert

Id suggest theres about 10 worse teams than us in bottom 12 at present
Burnley on 00:33 - Feb 11 with 5299 viewsdsr_burnley

As you know from the match at Turf Moor, Burnley don't play like that every week. Unfortunately the loss of Dufour and Brady has hit the creative side of the team quite hard and forced a change of formation due to lack of midfielders. And we had an off-day as well.
Burnley on 00:36 - Feb 11 with 5291 viewsjack_lord

Burnley on 00:33 - Feb 11 by dsr_burnley

As you know from the match at Turf Moor, Burnley don't play like that every week. Unfortunately the loss of Dufour and Brady has hit the creative side of the team quite hard and forced a change of formation due to lack of midfielders. And we had an off-day as well.

Every team has an off day when they lose against us, how coincidental........

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Burnley on 03:30 - Feb 11 with 5162 viewsEU5Makaveli

Dyche has done a fantastic job for them to be where they are- although I tend to agree the style of football they serve up is awful. However, they are 7th I’m the league for a reason. They are a very tough side to play against which makes today’s result ever more impressive.
Burnley on 04:25 - Feb 11 with 5149 viewsMo_Wives

They're the best shit football team in the world.

Who else is as successful with those lower league tactics?

The new Stoke is correct.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Burnley on 07:19 - Feb 11 with 5077 viewsJethroJack

Burnley on 19:40 - Feb 10 by ploppy

Future England manager, lump on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024