Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley 19:29 - Feb 10 with 13495 viewsmarchamjack

The new Stoke RFC. Wouldn't want to watch that hoofball sht week in week out. Dyche criticising our pitch...they dont need any grass. Hideous.

Great gritty win. Loved it.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Burnley on 07:35 - Feb 11 with 3922 viewsymaohyd

Burnley on 19:43 - Feb 10 by Cooperman

The hype is driven by a combination of what he’s accomplished on a tight budget and the guts that he’s instilled into this group of players.

I would hazard a guess that he’d be swamped in a dressing room full of Billy Big Bollox where appearance is as important as performance.

Personally can't stand him, however he has done a superb job.

He looks and sounds like a thug though, let's be honest the manager is the figurehead of the club and aside from having to be a good 'manager' in terms of the football side, you are the public face of the club...Guardiola, Wenger etc etc

Would any of the 'big' clubs want Dyche as their figurehead?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Burnley on 09:15 - Feb 11 with 3839 viewsPrivate_Partz

I just can't believe the comments on here.
Memories are short. At the height of our footballing prowess most teams came down here to stop us playing.
Burnley are a small town club. 70,000 population I believe yet they are a club who have mixed it with the best over the decades and have a fine history when all things are considered.
Their mamager's style suits them and their objective of staying in this league. They stuck with him when they struggled in their first season and are now a tough match for anyone in this league.
Yes it is not pretty to watch but who can blame them? We can expect more of this if we continue to improve.
This was a very good performance by Carlos and the boys in a very tough match. We did not struggle to beat a sh!te side.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 9:19]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Burnley on 09:17 - Feb 11 with 3836 viewsBillyChong

Awful team. Boring anti football. Felt a bit sorry for the travelling support.
Burnley on 09:29 - Feb 11 with 3810 viewsMo_Wives

Burnley on 09:15 - Feb 11 by Private_Partz

I just can't believe the comments on here.
Memories are short. At the height of our footballing prowess most teams came down here to stop us playing.
Burnley are a small town club. 70,000 population I believe yet they are a club who have mixed it with the best over the decades and have a fine history when all things are considered.
Their mamager's style suits them and their objective of staying in this league. They stuck with him when they struggled in their first season and are now a tough match for anyone in this league.
Yes it is not pretty to watch but who can blame them? We can expect more of this if we continue to improve.
This was a very good performance by Carlos and the boys in a very tough match. We did not struggle to beat a sh!te side.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 9:19]

When you strip it all back you are saying the same as everyone else. I don't think anybody disagrees with the first part of your post, but where you diplomatically describe their style as 'not pretty to watch' we all describe it more honestly as 'Shite'

I'll say it again, by all means, play effective, ugly football. It may get you the points to stay in the league...but it won't get you praised for your style. You can't have it both ways.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Burnley on 09:31 - Feb 11 with 3803 viewsmonmouth

I think we might well catch them by the end, just like last season. Dyche has done a good job there, not my cup of tea but there we are.

I can’t hate them as a club. Small deprived town and the football club in the shadow of the Manchester shitheads and fighting for every fan. I’m glad they are in the prem. Like us, the town benefits from it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Burnley on 09:51 - Feb 11 with 3771 viewsperchrockjack

Burnley is not only a small town but has the famous Blackburn Rovers 8 MPs away and Preston just a little further down the M 65. Therefore loyal fans

Average gate almost 30 per cent of population.

That equates to Swansea having average gates of 70 000

So ,credit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Burnley on 09:52 - Feb 11 with 3767 viewsJackfath

Burnley on 09:51 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

Burnley is not only a small town but has the famous Blackburn Rovers 8 MPs away and Preston just a little further down the M 65. Therefore loyal fans

So ,credit

Is there nothing else to do there on a Saturday afternoon?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Burnley on 10:10 - Feb 11 with 3730 viewsjacktheripper

Burnley on 09:52 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

Is there nothing else to do there on a Saturday afternoon?

Watched the swans and stayed over a couple of seasons ago. Big mistake. Friendly poeple but what a dump. Even had trouble finding a curry house open on a Saturday night. Avoid
Login to get fewer ads

Burnley on 10:21 - Feb 11 with 3711 viewsWxmJax

Burnley on 10:10 - Feb 11 by jacktheripper

Watched the swans and stayed over a couple of seasons ago. Big mistake. Friendly poeple but what a dump. Even had trouble finding a curry house open on a Saturday night. Avoid

Favourite away ground. Enjoy having a drink right next to the ground with the locals in the cricket club, the enjoyment only spoiled by some of the divkheads that follow us. The locals don't have a chip on their shoulder either.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 10:22]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Burnley on 10:23 - Feb 11 with 3706 viewsburnleyfan

For those who think we just play long ball did you not see the way we attacked Man City last weekend?

Very few have even dared to do that.

And check out our 24 pass goal against Everton this season.
Burnley on 10:31 - Feb 11 with 3680 viewsjack_lord

Burnley on 09:51 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

So ,credit

and there isn't a quality side for over a hundred miles. For a town with a population lower than Neath and Port Talbot they have done fantastically.

Imagine if Jack Walker had supported them.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Burnley on 10:33 - Feb 11 with 3673 viewsWxmJax

Burnley on 10:23 - Feb 11 by burnleyfan

For those who think we just play long ball did you not see the way we attacked Man City last weekend?

Getting Brady, Ward and Wood injured around the same time hasn't helped your cause. Once they're all back I can see your results improving.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Burnley on 10:33 - Feb 11 with 3673 viewsmax936

Dyche is a sore loser, you only have to look back at his after match pressie last season, were he says they were denied a point by an offside goal totally and conveniently ignoring the fact that they had a pen that was never a pen, yday he grizzled and moaned every time the Ref give a decision against them which wasn't often as he them every 50/50 and imaginary free kicks. Fuk Dyche and Burnley its another 3pts closer to safety.

HAPPY DAYS, STID

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Burnley on 10:52 - Feb 11 with 3650 viewsMo_Wives

Burnley on 10:23 - Feb 11 by burnleyfan

Yes. Show more of that and less of yesterday's nonsense and people will praise you for your style of play. In fact, if you become very stylish and successful, I for one will be very jealous and start to dislike you as a club. What a way to ram my words down my throat. You have a duty, as a fan, to steer Mr Dyche away from his natural thuggish ways. Good luck and God speed, my northern friend.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Burnley on 11:05 - Feb 11 with 3628 viewsWhiterockin

Burnley on 07:19 - Feb 11 by JethroJack

Future England manager, lump on.

Dyche is over hyped and is the darling of the media much like Marco Silva was. I just wonder how much longer their run needs to go on before Dyche is under pressure. Although they are safe for this season I can see them finishing bottom half.
Burnley on 11:20 - Feb 11 with 3604 viewsperchrockjack

You ve not been have ya fathy

You can take whippet for walk, go to mosque, clean out pigeon loft or simply walk over Moors to Accrington

Burnley on 12:43 - Feb 11 with 3556 viewsJBT95

Anybody expecting anything else is a joker. No surprise to see the OP on this one.
Burnley on 13:25 - Feb 11 with 3521 viewsperchrockjack

Give me dumps like Burnley, Blackburn ,Huddersfield and Swansea . It's where you find real people not the plastic southern cocks at Brighton ,Bournmeouth .

Football was meant to be played in dumps

Burnley on 15:41 - Feb 11 with 3475 viewsPrivate_Partz

Burnley on 09:29 - Feb 11 by Mo_Wives

When you strip it all back you are saying the same as everyone else. I don't think anybody disagrees with the first part of your post, but where you diplomatically describe their style as 'not pretty to watch' we all describe it more honestly as 'Shite'

I'll say it again, by all means, play effective, ugly football. It may get you the points to stay in the league...but it won't get you praised for your style. You can't have it both ways.

Like you say. In agreement.
I don't think it is sh!te though. Sh!te teams get relegated. It is playing within the rules and being effective but it is still not pretty to watch.
Not having it both ways. My description of their play is better, coupled with a realisation of how small a club they are.
West 'am and Stoke would not, and have not, got the same level of understanding from me. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Burnley on 16:02 - Feb 11 with 3451 viewsFireboy2

I lived in east lancs for over 20 years and burnley fans are the most loyal ive ever come across

Far far more so than the plastics 5 miles west of them

Having the venkys in charge wont help them though

You will find that burnley will NEVER have foreign owners which says alot to me
Burnley on 16:09 - Feb 11 with 3433 viewsPrivate_Partz

Stay in Blackpool. It's an easy train ride over to Burnley Manchester Road Stn. Have the best of both worlds.
It's a great away trip.

Burnley on 16:53 - Feb 11 with 3399 viewsbonymine

My comments exactly to my boys about them .....no flair players or creative instinct just dour, hard working and organised but that only gets you so far ....even though they’re in the top half of the table they haven’t won for 10 games now !

And the best bit was their fans singing ‘Swansea’s a shithole I want to go home ‘ .. 😂

FFS I went to Burnley away in the late 70’s and F*ck All has changed up there .... my boys commented on their fans’ ugly & scruffy appearance yesterday !!

And we think Scumdiff is full of six fingered ugly inbred Kunts ....😂😂

Yet I hold no grudges I have you know .....😉

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Burnley on 17:03 - Feb 11 with 3385 viewsmarchamjack

Burnley on 12:43 - Feb 11 by JBT95

Anybody expecting anything else is a joker. No surprise to see the OP on this one.

Fck me

I see that Wales no.1 fan is still a complete fckn bellend

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Burnley on 17:07 - Feb 11 with 3372 viewsPrivate_Partz

Burnley on 16:53 - Feb 11 by bonymine

My comments exactly to my boys about them .....no flair players or creative instinct just dour, hard working and organised but that only gets you so far ....even though they’re in the top half of the table they haven’t won for 10 games now !

And the best bit was their fans singing ‘Swansea’s a shithole I want to go home ‘ .. 😂

FFS I went to Burnley away in the late 70’s and F*ck All has changed up there .... my boys commented on their fans’ ugly & scruffy appearance yesterday !!

And we think Scumdiff is full of six fingered ugly inbred Kunts ....😂😂

Yet I hold no grudges I have you know .....😉

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Most of their fans probably can't afford, face lifts, beauty spars and designer gear.
Burnley, like Swansea, is one of the most deprived areas in the U.K.
Tell the boys never to judge a book by its cover.
Thought I would mention that although I guess, and hope, you were joking ;-)
As regards their performances then it looks like they have tailed off since they started to look safe although holding Man City was no mean feat. Ask Leicester....

Burnley on 17:09 - Feb 11 with 3366 viewsAmbergambler

Burnley on 13:25 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

Give me dumps like Burnley, Blackburn ,Huddersfield and Swansea . It's where you find real people not the plastic southern cocks at Brighton ,Bournmeouth .

Football was meant to be played in dumps

How very dare you! Swansea's not a dump
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024