Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley 19:29 - Feb 10 with 13694 viewsmarchamjack

The new Stoke RFC. Wouldn't want to watch that hoofball sht week in week out. Dyche criticising our pitch...they dont need any grass. Hideous.

Great gritty win. Loved it.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Burnley on 13:53 - Feb 12 with 1870 viewsPrivate_Partz

Burnley on 13:12 - Feb 12 by burnleyfan

Depends on who we were playing against and when I suppose. I think it's fair to say all fans enjoy sticking it up the big clubs if you can rough em' up a bit.

We enjoy both direct and pass and move under Dyche, although as he has said it depends on the quality of player available and it's noticeable that our style has got better when we've signed better players (Steven Defour for example).

One thing that will never change for us with Dyche in charge is our framework - work very hard and press high up the pitch.

Good on you mate. I hope you still continue to stick it up the top six boys.
My Burnley and Blackpool trip will be the first to be pencilled in if we are all still alive and kicking by then :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Burnley on 14:00 - Feb 12 with 1851 viewsMo_Wives

Burnley on 13:53 - Feb 12 by Private_Partz

Good on you mate. I hope you still continue to stick it up the top six boys.
My Burnley and Blackpool trip will be the first to be pencilled in if we are all still alive and kicking by then :-)

Stop patronising him, FFS.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Burnley on 16:23 - Feb 12 with 1756 viewsPrivate_Partz

Burnley on 14:00 - Feb 12 by Mo_Wives

Stop patronising him, FFS.

My position has remained unchanged throughout this thread. You have been the liverish picky one ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Burnley on 16:28 - Feb 12 with 1747 viewsMo_Wives

Burnley on 16:23 - Feb 12 by Private_Partz

My position has remained unchanged throughout this thread. You have been the liverish picky one ;-)

Yes, I know PP. I'm just being mischievous.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024