Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki an apology 20:00 - Feb 10 with 8445 viewsdickythorpe

I know you read these posts on here so 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐭🐭🐭🐷🐷🐷🐷😸😸😸👍👍👍👍
Ki an apology on 20:09 - Feb 10 with 5029 viewsjack_lord

I thought he was very good today, one of his best performances. He didn't shy from a tackle either which has always been one my criticisms, Well done Ki.

It was raining as well.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Ki an apology on 20:28 - Feb 10 with 4900 viewsTim_Harry

I'm sure if he's reading he won't be at all offended by the dog emoticons. He's probably fine with that.
Ki an apology on 20:30 - Feb 10 with 4880 viewsbuilthjack

He's been one of our better players, whatever anyone says.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ki an apology on 20:30 - Feb 10 with 4879 viewsmax936

MOM today for me, despite his goal.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ki an apology on 20:31 - Feb 10 with 4859 viewsItchySphincter

He's been better this last couple of games. I wonder what his excuse for the last 18 months is.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki an apology on 20:33 - Feb 10 with 4820 viewslifelong

Ki an apology on 20:30 - Feb 10 by max936

MOM today for me, despite his goal.

Took the goal well but I didn’t think he had a very good game.
Ki an apology on 20:34 - Feb 10 with 4817 viewsmax936

Ki an apology on 20:31 - Feb 10 by ItchySphincter

He's been better this last couple of games. I wonder what his excuse for the last 18 months is.

You're only as good as your last game Itchy and that was very good.

Ki an apology on 20:36 - Feb 10 with 4785 viewsItchySphincter

Ki an apology on 20:34 - Feb 10 by max936

You're only as good as your last game Itchy and that was very good.

He was better Maxy but no better than we have a right to expect. He had a couple of moments today that could have been calamitous. No other player in our team turns attack in to defence quicker than Ki.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Ki an apology on 20:37 - Feb 10 with 4778 viewsJango

Easily one of our most talented players. Top 3 I’d say.
Ki an apology on 20:40 - Feb 10 with 4749 viewsUplandsJack

Ki an apology on 20:33 - Feb 10 by lifelong

This.

Though he did play better in the 2nd half to be fair.
Ki an apology on 20:47 - Feb 10 with 4678 viewsMagic_Michu

Ki an apology on 20:40 - Feb 10 by UplandsJack

This.

Though he did play better in the 2nd half to be fair.

Easily MOM today even before his goal.

One of our best players.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Ki an apology on 20:50 - Feb 10 with 4640 viewsGeoffThom

Staying injury free and playing consistently helps
Ki an apology on 20:55 - Feb 10 with 4601 viewsbazzool

Il be honest , i myself have slated ki, but i do think he is getting better, i did notice faults with him today in the box area where he could of passed but anyway all in all a good performance....well done ki
Ki an apology on 22:02 - Feb 10 with 4376 viewsCroftyjack

Easily MOTM today as he controlled the midfield..keeps us assured and is our only link to the 'Swansea way'
When Ki plays well the team plays well always has been..wish he was more consistent.
Ki an apology on 22:09 - Feb 10 with 4330 viewsSwanseajill

Have to agree with you there Lifey, kept losing the ball during the first half and then standing off from any tackles.
But he's definitely improving under CC, and his goal gives us the most precious three points.
Ki an apology on 22:20 - Feb 10 with 4277 viewsmax936

Ki an apology on 22:09 - Feb 10 by Swanseajill

Have to agree with you there Lifey, kept losing the ball during the first half and then standing off from any tackles.
But he's definitely improving under CC, and his goal gives us the most precious three points.

Jill he had an excellent game always available for the ball and always looking to move it and create, definitely one of his better games and to top it off he created and scored the winner, MOM by some distance.

Ki an apology on 22:23 - Feb 10 with 4263 viewskarnataka

I'd have to agree with that. Thought too much of his play in the first half was very sloppy. Better in the second when we upped the tempo but then they all were. For me, vdH was Mom, some of the Burnley players will have nightmares about him tonight.
Ki an apology on 22:31 - Feb 10 with 4210 viewslifelong

Ki an apology on 22:20 - Feb 10 by max936

Jill he had an excellent game always available for the ball and always looking to move it and create, definitely one of his better games and to top it off he created and scored the winner, MOM by some distance.

Can’t agree with you Max, don’t want to seem to be negative on a day we had an excellent 3 points against a very difficult opposition but I thought Ki was not all that good.
In fact there were a few occasions where, by his poor play, we could have easily lost the game, either by him giving the ball away or failing to win it.
Anyway, onward and upward. 👍
Ki an apology on 22:32 - Feb 10 with 4213 viewsSwanseajill

Ki an apology on 22:20 - Feb 10 by max936

We all see games with a different view Max, mine is different to yours and that's what makes the game of football so great.

When I meet up with football mates before the game, all of us have a different view on the previous match, and each of us think we are correct.

We will have to agree that we are both correct.
Ki an apology on 22:37 - Feb 10 with 4184 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He was superb today

Off to China in the summer

Some will be ecstatic with that

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ki an apology on 22:41 - Feb 10 with 4166 viewsmax936

Ki an apology on 22:31 - Feb 10 by lifelong

Can’t agree with you Max, don’t want to seem to be negative on a day we had an excellent 3 points against a very difficult opposition but I thought Ki was not all that good.
In fact there were a few occasions where, by his poor play, we could have easily lost the game, either by him giving the ball away or failing to win it.
Anyway, onward and upward. 👍

The fact he looked and wanted the ball and always tried to lay it off to positive effect give him the edge. even Leon give the ball away by trying to work the ball to much, but yet he was very often MOM.

I think Ki's past efforts have gone before him and therefore against him today, he was top dog today without a doubt.

Ki an apology on 22:57 - Feb 10 with 4112 viewsFireboy2

Thought he was anonymous for the 1st 20 mins then grew into he game

Was alot better in the 2nd

But its strange him playing well when his contract expires at the end of the season

Shame he cant put the effort in more often
Ki an apology on 23:04 - Feb 10 with 4071 viewsGriffting

When was the last time Ki had a decent pre season? Seems to be playing catch up every season. He’s definitely got that extra bit of needed quality on the ball and getting stronger each game.
Ki an apology on 00:44 - Feb 11 with 3864 viewslonglostjack

Excellent today.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ki an apology on 03:36 - Feb 11 with 3657 viewsEU5Makaveli

When watching Ki, the people who understand football will appreciate how good of a player he is.
Yes, he’s not the strongest in the tackle, BUT his first touch in setting up a pass and dictating the play is absolutely magnificent, and we are lucky to have a player of such quality.

(Despite this when he goes in half heartidly in 50/50’s it absolutely infuriates the hell out of me).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024