Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost at Burnley game, West Stand, a gold signet ring 20:31 - Feb 10 with 15314 viewsOptimisticJack

In West Stand, a gold signet ring with the initials AH. It's not valuable but of real sentimental value as it was my late father's.
Probably flew off whilst clapping and celebrating another vital win today.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Optimisticjack

Lost at Burnley game, West Stand, a gold signet ring on 12:20 - Feb 13 with 4013 viewsOptimisticJack

No success up to now. Thanks for the kind wishes and to the admin team. It has run its courses so no longer need to keep it as a stickie.
Thank you once again.

Optimisticjack

Lost at Burnley game, West Stand, a gold signet ring on 18:58 - Feb 13 with 3808 viewsSgorioFruit

Lost at Burnley game, West Stand, a gold signet ring on 12:20 - Feb 13 by OptimisticJack

No success up to now. Thanks for the kind wishes and to the admin team. It has run its courses so no longer need to keep it as a stickie.
Thank you once again.

one last hope, get in touch with the head of stewards

I done a bit of stewarding down at the liberty years ago and after the game the stewards would form a line and walk the entire stadium, every row, and with morals, would have to hand in all property found.

Worth a shot

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Lost at Burnley game, West Stand, a gold signet ring on 21:34 - Feb 13 with 3721 viewsjack2jack

PM on it's way OJ
Lost at Burnley game, West Stand, a gold signet ring on 20:04 - Feb 14 with 3554 viewsOptimisticJack

Lost at Burnley game, West Stand, a gold signet ring on 18:58 - Feb 13 by SgorioFruit

one last hope, get in touch with the head of stewards

I done a bit of stewarding down at the liberty years ago and after the game the stewards would form a line and walk the entire stadium, every row, and with morals, would have to hand in all property found.

Worth a shot

Thank you Sgorio. Yes been done. To be fair the stewards (Roy Hodgson included lol) were very helpful after the game.
Up to now nothing shown up in the sweep.

Optimisticjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024