Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? 00:30 - Feb 11 with 13563 viewstherealme

I love him.

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 07:10 - Feb 11 with 7588 viewsFireboy2

He goes to home and away game from chester and hes a great fella

I chuckled when i heard him whilst watching the game yesterday on bein sports
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 9:31]
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 07:21 - Feb 11 with 7574 viewsAguycalledJack

Who’s the guy in the west stand who shouts come on my lovely boys? Used to hear that down the vetch in the centre stand.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 07:33 - Feb 11 with 7559 viewsbuilthjack

Who's the one in the West stand who has started clapping lately?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 07:36 - Feb 11 with 7555 viewskarnataka

Whereabouts in the East do you sit? If it's the bloke near me that we all call Shouty Man, nobody wants to sit next to him as his shouting is really quite painful. If you love him that much, I'll gladly swap seats with you. It was my son's turn yesterday but I usually volunteer to sit next to him because my hearing is far from brilliant after decades of playing in loud rock bands and a 40 year career in the noise control industry.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 08:02 - Feb 11 with 7476 viewsthornabyswan

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 07:33 - Feb 11 by builthjack

Who was the one in the South stand who stayed till the end and didn t rush off to watch the rugby.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 08:35 - Feb 11 with 7383 viewsWarwickHunt

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 07:21 - Feb 11 by AguycalledJack

Who’s the guy in the west stand who shouts come on my lovely boys? Used to hear that down the vetch in the centre stand.

Anyone remember the guy who used to stand on a crash barrier, turn towards the NB behind him and tell everyone to “GET BEHIND ‘EW TEAM!”?
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 09:08 - Feb 11 with 7265 viewsicecoldjack

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 07:33 - Feb 11 by builthjack

Who's the one in the west stand who sits near the dug out with long grey hair ??
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 09:13 - Feb 11 with 7242 viewsBillyChong

It’s Leigh Dineen
Login to get fewer ads

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 10:27 - Feb 11 with 7041 viewstherealme

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 07:10 - Feb 11 by Fireboy2

He goes to home and away game from chester and hes a great fella

I chuckled when i heard him whilst watching the game yesterday on bein sports
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 9:31]

Ohh that kinda rings a bell now come to think of it. Maybe ive been told about him before idk. Im guessing hes been shouting like since the 1960s or something (ok not really but hes going on 15 years now since the Liberty opened.

And yeah it was quite dead first 10 mins so im not surprised, but still thats funny.

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 10:42 - Feb 11 with 7000 viewsjackson5

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 07:21 - Feb 11 by AguycalledJack

The Guys Name is Gwyn he,s been supporting the Swans for years used to be on one of the Supporters committees many moons ago , great guy

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 10:49 - Feb 11 with 6971 viewscanhecatchit

Used to hear him shouting " come on Lee" in a high pitched voice down the Vetch and the Lib LOL

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 11:06 - Feb 11 with 6923 viewsLohengrin

Battery Sgt Major Williams

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 11:29 - Feb 11 with 6846 viewsLoyal

My thoughts are its Keith Haines.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 11:30 - Feb 11 with 6842 viewsAguycalledJack

Always keep a ear out for that shout.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 16:45 - Feb 11 with 6541 viewskarnataka

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 10:42 - Feb 11 by jackson5

The Guys Name is Gwyn he,s been supporting the Swans for years used to be on one of the Supporters committees many moons ago , great guy

Is it really the same bloke?

I remember a Gwyn shouting 'Come on my lovely boys' at pretty much every away game I went to as long ago as the mid-late 70s and and he would have been in his early 40s then I reckon. If it is the same bloke, he'd be in his 80s by now. I spoke to him quite a few times back in the day but I haven't seen him for a long long time.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 16:55 - Feb 11 with 6503 viewsbonymine

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 16:45 - Feb 11 by karnataka

I remember a Gwyn shouting 'Come on my lovely boys' at pretty much every away game I went to as long ago as the mid-late 70s and and he would have been in his early 40s then I reckon. If it is the same bloke, he'd be in his 80s by now. I spoke to him quite a few times back in the day but I haven't seen him for a long long time.

Thought it was ‘Roy’ Turpin maybe he always belted that out home and away as I remember ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 16:55 - Feb 11 with 6501 viewsDan_Swan

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 11:29 - Feb 11 by Loyal

My thoughts are its Keith Haines.

From how I remember Keith Haynes i'm sure it's not him. The guy who shouts this in the Upper East near the Halfway line in the back row, he's in the row behind me and around 10-15 seats to my right.

Still following Dr's orders!

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 16:59 - Feb 11 with 6488 viewsbonymine

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 16:55 - Feb 11 by bonymine

Thought it was ‘Roy’ Turpin maybe he always belted that out home and away as I remember ?

Swanseajill will know of course....?? Hi Lorr 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:09 - Feb 11 with 6461 viewsvetchonian

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 16:55 - Feb 11 by bonymine

Definately Gwyn.....he sits behind me in the West.....the same Gwyn who would shout the same from the North Bank back in the day.
His voice failing a bit now as he is a senior citizen but gets a few of the lads around him to join in on the shout
He was absent yesterday but a few of the lads gave a shout for him

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:09 - Feb 11 with 6461 viewsWarwickHunt

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 16:45 - Feb 11 by karnataka

Used to hear that on the NB early/mid 70s.

The phrasing was worthy of Tony Bennett. Legend.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:12 - Feb 11 with 6440 viewsLoyal

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 16:55 - Feb 11 by Dan_Swan

From how I remember Keith Haynes i'm sure it's not him. The guy who shouts this in the Upper East near the Halfway line in the back row, he's in the row behind me and around 10-15 seats to my right.

Yup, thats him. Exactly here he used to sit with the MAGS of old. I'll be corrected by Phil ?
He has a proxy shouter now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:13 - Feb 11 with 6434 viewsLoyal

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:09 - Feb 11 by vetchonian

Definately Gwyn.....he sits behind me in the West.....the same Gwyn who would shout the same from the North Bank back in the day.
His voice failing a bit now as he is a senior citizen but gets a few of the lads around him to join in on the shout

Theres multiples of come on my lovely boys 😂

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:16 - Feb 11 with 6427 viewsWarwickHunt

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:13 - Feb 11 by Loyal

Theres multiples of come on my lovely boys 😂

There was only one Gwyn - his delivery was distinctive.

Come on......my......lovely..................BOYS!
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:46 - Feb 11 with 6376 viewsAguycalledJack

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:09 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

Used to hear that on the NB early/mid 70s.

The phrasing was worthy of Tony Bennett. Legend.

I remember it from the centre stand closely followed by a guy ringing what sounded like an old style school bell. Never saw who made the shout or rang the bell but would always hear them both in the centre stand.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:48 - Feb 11 with 6372 viewsAguycalledJack

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:09 - Feb 11 by vetchonian

Thought I didn’t hear the shout yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024