Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? 00:30 - Feb 11 with 13564 viewstherealme

I love him.

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:50 - Feb 11 with 3924 viewsinspector

i noticed the “screamer” made a come back too. haven’t heard them for a long while.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:51 - Feb 11 with 3914 viewsperchrockjack

More Mel Torme.velvet fog

Come on..........my lovely boys

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:56 - Feb 11 with 3908 viewsdickythorpe

I remember in the Vetch , Upper East Stand a guy would always take his glasses of and shout " you need to borrow these ref mun'"
He'd then look all pleased with himself and look around for praise. We'd all be laughing as there was no way the ref could hear him.
I miss cigar smokers as it always caused a problem with those that didn't like them.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 7:29]
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:58 - Feb 11 with 3905 viewsairedale

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:50 - Feb 11 by inspector

i noticed the “screamer” made a come back too. haven’t heard them for a long while.

Boo! I musta missed the screamer yesterday.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:59 - Feb 11 with 3903 viewsairedale

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:56 - Feb 11 by dickythorpe

I remember in the Vetch , Upper East Stand a guy would always take his glasses of and shout " you need to borrow these ref mun'"
He'd then look all pleased with himself and look around for praise. We'd all be laughing as there was no way the ref could hear him.
I miss cigar smokers as it always caused a problem with those that didn't like them.

I remember him, in the West Upper down the Vetch. First time I saw it I laughed. I'd never seen it before.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 18:03 - Feb 11 with 3898 viewsSwanjaxs

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:46 - Feb 11 by AguycalledJack

I remember it from the centre stand closely followed by a guy ringing what sounded like an old style school bell. Never saw who made the shout or rang the bell but would always hear them both in the centre stand.

The bell ringer was Glyn Morris, sadly passed away now

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? (n/t on 18:20 - Feb 11 with 3883 viewsAguycalledJack

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:50 - Feb 11 by inspector

[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 18:21]
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 18:23 - Feb 11 with 3875 viewsFireboy2

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:48 - Feb 11 by AguycalledJack

Thought I didn’t hear the shout yesterday.

I definitely did abeit from my bein sports stream though
Login to get fewer ads

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 18:26 - Feb 11 with 3868 viewsAguycalledJack

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 18:23 - Feb 11 by Fireboy2

I definitely did abeit from my bein sports stream though

The shout was made but not by the guy . earlier in the thread somebody has said he wasn’t in the game yesterday. Think he’s got a few youngsters who help him out and they made the shout yesterday.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 18:27 - Feb 11 with 3865 viewsoldgrey

"Anyone remember the guy who used to stand on a crash barrier, turn towards the NB behind him and tell everyone to “GET BEHIND ‘EW TEAM!”?"

Yes Phil, the guy who used to stand just behind us.
Wasn't it the son of the old Queens landlord, Stacy (?) Necrews
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 18:30]
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 18:50 - Feb 11 with 3829 viewsairedale

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 18:27 - Feb 11 by oldgrey

"Anyone remember the guy who used to stand on a crash barrier, turn towards the NB behind him and tell everyone to “GET BEHIND ‘EW TEAM!”?"

Necrews! Sounds like a bunch of boys into group rape up the morgue.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 18:53 - Feb 11 with 3828 viewsSwanjaxs

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 18:27 - Feb 11 by oldgrey

Tracey Necrews even 👍😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 18:57 - Feb 11 with 3813 viewsbonymine

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 18:53 - Feb 11 by Swanjaxs

Tracey Necrews even 👍😂

Definitely NOT Tracey he was back in the Gari 😉😂 (after the Queens closed) ...

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 19:26 - Feb 11 with 3769 viewsLoyal

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:16 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

There was only one Gwyn - his delivery was distinctive.

Come on......my......lovely..................BOYS!

Maybe aforementioned Keith knew him.
Anyway, he has kept the east stand a life with it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 20:35 - Feb 11 with 3725 viewsWarwickHunt

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 18:53 - Feb 11 by Swanjaxs

Tracey Necrews even 👍😂

Tracy Tracy what's the score?
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 20:41 - Feb 11 with 3709 viewsGaryjack

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 17:56 - Feb 11 by dickythorpe

The Vetch 'upper North stand'? Shame on you Dicky!
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 23:38 - Feb 11 with 3636 viewsSwanseajill

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 16:59 - Feb 11 by bonymine

Swanseajill will know of course....?? Hi Lorr 👍

Watcha Yes Gwyn still makes it to the Liberty, and it was always him that shouted that out at Vetch field.
Another who belts my ears with the same..Cmon my lovely boys..is Tim Bowen.

Both gents sit in the WEST STAND, it's pretty noisy over there dontcha know.

Sadly Roy Turpin passed away some years ago.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 23:45]
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 01:57 - Feb 12 with 3595 viewsEbo

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 07:36 - Feb 11 by karnataka

Whereabouts in the East do you sit? If it's the bloke near me that we all call Shouty Man, nobody wants to sit next to him as his shouting is really quite painful. If you love him that much, I'll gladly swap seats with you. It was my son's turn yesterday but I usually volunteer to sit next to him because my hearing is far from brilliant after decades of playing in loud rock bands and a 40 year career in the noise control industry.

Is the shouty fella a ginger guy who sits with his shouty son? (who is also ginger).

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 01:59 - Feb 12 with 3593 viewsEbo

That's Chris AKA The Art Chappy who posts on here

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 21:05 - Feb 12 with 3443 viewskarnataka

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 01:57 - Feb 12 by Ebo

Is the shouty fella a ginger guy who sits with his shouty son? (who is also ginger).

No, this particular one isn't ginger.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 21:56 - Feb 12 with 3410 viewsFlashberryjack

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 23:38 - Feb 11 by Swanseajill

Watcha Yes Gwyn still makes it to the Liberty, and it was always him that shouted that out at Vetch field.
Another who belts my ears with the same..Cmon my lovely boys..is Tim Bowen.

Both gents sit in the WEST STAND, it's pretty noisy over there dontcha know.

Sadly Roy Turpin passed away some years ago.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 23:45]

I remember the "lovely boy shout" down the vetch, brings back some fond memories of those days.
Spoken to Tim Bowen many time, smashing fella he is.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 14:38]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 22:02 - Feb 12 with 3397 viewsAguycalledJack

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 21:56 - Feb 12 by Flashberryjack

I remember the "lovely boy shout" down the vetch, brings back some fond memories of those days.
Spoken to Tim Bowen many time, smashing fella he is.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 14:38]

Used to sit in the same section of the centre stand as Tim.

Never gave the ref, linesman or opposition dugout any peace.

I’d be crying laughing at some of the stuff he would come up with.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 22:20 - Feb 12 with 3369 viewsoldgrey

Who was the shouty man in the old centre stand who had a fight with Bobby Collins the Doncaster manager after a particular torrid afternoon of abuse and venom?
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 22:24 - Feb 12 with 3362 viewsAguycalledJack

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 22:20 - Feb 12 by oldgrey

Who was the shouty man in the old centre stand who had a fight with Bobby Collins the Doncaster manager after a particular torrid afternoon of abuse and venom?

Don’t remember that. Year?
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 22:29 - Feb 12 with 3359 viewsSwanseajill

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 22:02 - Feb 12 by AguycalledJack

Used to sit in the same section of the centre stand as Tim.

Never gave the ref, linesman or opposition dugout any peace.

I’d be crying laughing at some of the stuff he would come up with.

So you'll know me then, we sat next to him in the centre stand for many years. He mentioned at a party last week that he's known me 38 years

When some Cardiff fans were in our stand ( Welsh cup I think) I grabbed his jumper as he was moving over towards them. I had a foothold so his jumper must have stretched around a yard by the time he sat down and the bluebirds were removed.

He writes on this site occasionally.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024