Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? 00:30 - Feb 11 with 13565 viewstherealme

I love him.

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 22:40 - Feb 12 with 1893 viewsAguycalledJack

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 22:29 - Feb 12 by Swanseajill

So you'll know me then, we sat next to him in the centre stand for many years. He mentioned at a party last week that he's known me 38 years

When some Cardiff fans were in our stand ( Welsh cup I think) I grabbed his jumper as he was moving over towards them. I had a foothold so his jumper must have stretched around a yard by the time he sat down and the bluebirds were removed.

He writes on this site occasionally.

We used to sit down the front first 2 rows just to the left of the steps that took you down to the pitch.
Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 19:08 - Feb 17 with 1705 viewsbonymine

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 22:29 - Feb 12 by Swanseajill

So you'll know me then, we sat next to him in the centre stand for many years. He mentioned at a party last week that he's known me 38 years

When some Cardiff fans were in our stand ( Welsh cup I think) I grabbed his jumper as he was moving over towards them. I had a foothold so his jumper must have stretched around a yard by the time he sat down and the bluebirds were removed.

He writes on this site occasionally.

Tim Bowen or Roy Turpin was it before that ? (Back in the 70’s Lorr ?)

Anybdy remember ?

‘COME ON MY LOVELY BOYS .....’

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 19:27 - Feb 17 with 1691 viewsfbreath

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 19:08 - Feb 17 by bonymine

Tim Bowen or Roy Turpin was it before that ? (Back in the 70’s Lorr ?)

Anybdy remember ?

‘COME ON MY LOVELY BOYS .....’

Come on my lovely boys guy is still shouting it In the west stand. Sits about 6 rows in front of me.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 08:30 - Feb 19 with 1627 viewsLoyal

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 19:27 - Feb 17 by fbreath

Come on my lovely boys guy is still shouting it In the west stand. Sits about 6 rows in front of me.

Heres more than one Turpin !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 08:51 - Feb 19 with 1607 viewstrampie

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 22:02 - Feb 12 by AguycalledJack

Used to sit in the same section of the centre stand as Tim.

Never gave the ref, linesman or opposition dugout any peace.

I’d be crying laughing at some of the stuff he would come up with.

I thought the guy that used to shout 'come on my lovely boys' was on the North bank ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Who's the guy in the east stand that shouts come on cittyyyyyyy every game? on 12:49 - Feb 19 with 1566 viewsAguycalledJack

You could hear him on the North Bank but definitely came from the centre stand, as I stood and sat in both during our time at the vetch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024