Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins question ? 11:57 - Feb 11 with 14258 viewsLoyal

How Jenkins question ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 11:57]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw Jenkins question ? on 11:59 - Feb 11 with 5364 viewsshandyjack

can i have an option of i want him to stay but be he chairman and not DoF

Poll: Expectation for the season

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:04 - Feb 11 with 5342 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins question ? on 11:59 - Feb 11 by shandyjack

can i have an option of i want him to stay but be he chairman and not DoF

Click i dont want him out if you want him to stay ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:23 - Feb 11 with 5280 viewsTheResurrection

The truth of the matter is simple.

We'd be already down this season if it wasn't for Jenkins.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:28 - Feb 11 with 5257 viewsshandyjack

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:04 - Feb 11 by Loyal

Click i dont want him out if you want him to stay ?

done, i don't want him to go on the basis of the man can sure pick a manager and is a fan at heart and i don't trust the Americans to bring in better.
I do however want him to forget his role as DoF and leave that to a qualified person.The whole recruitment process needs changing.

I will stress though that i will never forgive him for the way he sold the club and who it was sold too.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:41 - Feb 11 with 5232 viewsDewi1jack

It's a combination of the reasons is why I want him gone.

Predominantly for deceiving the Trust and its members.
Although he's not the only one. That's down to all the sellers
Especially the one who was a top boy with the Trust. Deceitful b'stard

Helping to ensure his and others wages doubled just prior to the sale.
Not having the decency to have walked away.
Or to communicate his promised statements regarding the sale and why he tucked up the Trust etc.
Helping ensure that some of the sellers are still profiting with their jolly boys outings or being paid as consultants.
Forcing players like NGog, Tabafatty etc on managers, rather than going for managers recommendations.

Saying that, lack of communication is something the Trust are sh1thot on as well.
Some written rule about being directors and not communicating maybe?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Huw Jenkins question ? on 13:44 - Feb 11 with 5140 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:23 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

Pretty difficult to quantify, but this poll is about Jenkins not the worth of the players performance to date which has been remarkable once again. However if you are stating that because of Carlos appointment some would agree maybe, but as for most people this is a moral question not to be confused with results on the pitch.

Huw Jenkins question ? on 13:58 - Feb 11 with 5105 viewsPrivate_Partz

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:23 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

If we go down it will still be because of Jenkins but I am sure some will turn on Carlos or blame the Hedge Funders for being Hedge Funders.
If we stay up it will be in spite of Jenkins not because of him. True he appointed Carlos but, let's face it, they were hardly queuing up to manage us. Exactly the same with Frankie and Clem.
He is a very lucky man, thank god, and I hope he supports this manager ss he sure as hell did not support the other two. Assuming he is not gone in the summer of course.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 14:45]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Huw Jenkins question ? on 14:22 - Feb 11 with 5069 views34dfgdf54

Out regardless.

Wanted him out since the end of Laudrup’s reign and nothing will change my mind. Guys a complete tw*t.
Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins question ? on 14:25 - Feb 11 with 5041 viewsperchrockjack

If we stay up, sadly, Jenkins and his chums will take all the credit

Without doubt ,get the feck out . We ve still got two Spanish deadbeats and the Bony ghost on our books . That s down to him

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Huw Jenkins question ? on 15:29 - Feb 11 with 4936 viewsthornabyswan

Huw Jenkins question ? on 14:25 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

If we stay up, sadly, Jenkins and his chums will take all the credit

Without doubt ,get the feck out . We ve still got two Spanish deadbeats and the Bony ghost on our books . That s down to him

The truth of the matter is the Jenkins out stuff goes very quiet when we win a few games.
Which goes to show the majority don't give a fukc as long as the team is performing.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Huw Jenkins question ? on 15:42 - Feb 11 with 4894 viewsQJumpingJack

First thing Huw needs to do is to apologies to the fans and the Trust.
Huw Jenkins question ? on 15:52 - Feb 11 with 4862 viewsjack247

‘I want him out because his DOF record is poor’

It’s not, it’s excellent, however he has really made some bad decisions and rode his luck over the last couple of seasons. If we get out of jail this season, it will be the third in a row.

I don’t really care if he stays or goes, but if he does stay, I don’t want him anywhere near recruitment.
Huw Jenkins question ? on 15:54 - Feb 11 with 4858 viewsQJumpingJack

There are very few CEOs/Chairmen who stay in that position for 16 years.

New ideas are needed, and the Americans should freshen up the entire set-up with people who have strong CVs from the world of football and/or business.
Huw Jenkins question ? on 16:08 - Feb 11 with 4827 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins question ? on 15:42 - Feb 11 by QJumpingJack

First thing Huw needs to do is to apologies to the fans and the Trust.

Not a chance in hell.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins question ? on 16:24 - Feb 11 with 4766 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins question ? on 15:52 - Feb 11 by jack247

‘I want him out because his DOF record is poor’

It’s not, it’s excellent, however he has really made some bad decisions and rode his luck over the last couple of seasons. If we get out of jail this season, it will be the third in a row.

I don’t really care if he stays or goes, but if he does stay, I don’t want him anywhere near recruitment.

Numerous people have cited this reason hence it inclusion.
Thankfully you have reasonning for disagreeing, it takes all sorts 👍

He has what I would describe as a partly successful recruitment plan, however a lot of that comes from agents the club pay high numbers to in remuneration to source them. Lets be honest the vast majority of decent signings haven't come directly from Jenkins, and definitely not a scouting department because you don't need one when you employ agents ! As stated before our scouting strategy is for u23 only.

Huw Jenkins question ? on 17:24 - Feb 11 with 4690 viewsgosfordjack

If the big nose kant donates his remaining shares to the Trust, totalling over 25% . He has to take a reduction in salary, and hand over the selection of new recruits to the Team Manager.
If these requests are not forthcoming, run the kant out of town.
Huw Jenkins question ? on 17:27 - Feb 11 with 4676 viewspencoedjack

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:41 - Feb 11 by Dewi1jack

It's a combination of the reasons is why I want him gone.

Predominantly for deceiving the Trust and its members.
Although he's not the only one. That's down to all the sellers
Especially the one who was a top boy with the Trust. Deceitful b'stard

Helping to ensure his and others wages doubled just prior to the sale.
Not having the decency to have walked away.
Or to communicate his promised statements regarding the sale and why he tucked up the Trust etc.
Helping ensure that some of the sellers are still profiting with their jolly boys outings or being paid as consultants.
Forcing players like NGog, Tabafatty etc on managers, rather than going for managers recommendations.

Saying that, lack of communication is something the Trust are sh1thot on as well.
Some written rule about being directors and not communicating maybe?

Sums it up nicely
Huw Jenkins question ? on 17:56 - Feb 11 with 4634 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 13:58 - Feb 11 by Private_Partz

If we go down it will still be because of Jenkins but I am sure some will turn on Carlos or blame the Hedge Funders for being Hedge Funders.
If we stay up it will be in spite of Jenkins not because of him. True he appointed Carlos but, let's face it, they were hardly queuing up to manage us. Exactly the same with Frankie and Clem.
He is a very lucky man, thank god, and I hope he supports this manager ss he sure as hell did not support the other two. Assuming he is not gone in the summer of course.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 14:45]

You will really have to explain this one as it just makes no sense whatsoever.

In spite of Jenkins??

Longest unbeaten run since???

Think mun....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:03 - Feb 11 with 4612 viewsbyron

Huw Jenkins question ? on 17:27 - Feb 11 by pencoedjack

Sums it up nicely

Doubled his wages just pre sale, lol, guys a freakin’ genius......no wonder he’s always smiling

Benny

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:10 - Feb 11 with 4602 viewsbonymine

Huw Jenkins question ? on 17:56 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

In spite of Jenkins??

Think mun....

Chrissy I hope you are enjoying your new offspring but other than that I would swear that you are now yet another member of the Huw Jenkins/Martin Morgan/Caseys/Morgans web of lies and deceit ......

When we SOLD to the Yanks it should have been a ‘Warts and All ‘ Sale with a COMPLETELY new regime( however incompetent they were) and for Jenkins to stay on after his 100% salary increase from £250k to £500k per annum the year before the sale was on a par with the Jaxx Bay ‘Academy ‘ build etc .....😉😉

Things have got so obscene and corrupt at MY CLUB that nothing ever surprises me any more ....

Shameful and Sad ....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:17 - Feb 11 with 4592 viewsPrivate_Partz

Huw Jenkins question ? on 17:56 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

In spite of Jenkins??

Think mun....

Yep, I have said the same in the other post. We are lucky to have Carlos. He has the knowledge, like Frankie, to make the most of poor and late transfer windows.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 18:18]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:21 - Feb 11 with 4570 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:10 - Feb 11 by bonymine

Chrissy I hope you are enjoying your new offspring but other than that I would swear that you are now yet another member of the Huw Jenkins/Martin Morgan/Caseys/Morgans web of lies and deceit ......

When we SOLD to the Yanks it should have been a ‘Warts and All ‘ Sale with a COMPLETELY new regime( however incompetent they were) and for Jenkins to stay on after his 100% salary increase from £250k to £500k per annum the year before the sale was on a par with the Jaxx Bay ‘Academy ‘ build etc .....😉😉

Things have got so obscene and corrupt at MY CLUB that nothing ever surprises me any more ....

Shameful and Sad ....

I don’t agree and also don’t particularly care for any of them.

I’m happier, at this moment in time, with him being there as opposed to not.

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:27 - Feb 11 with 4551 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:17 - Feb 11 by Private_Partz

Yep, I have said the same in the other post. We are lucky to have Carlos. He has the knowledge, like Frankie, to make the most of poor and late transfer windows.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 18:18]

Don’t you realise how petty and a bit childish that sounds?

But also, your main gripe ie the late window was nothing whatsoever to do with Jenkins.

The manager will always make or break a club. We had the tools all season, we just didn’t know how to use them, that’s also not Jenkins fault.

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:32 - Feb 11 with 4539 viewsbonymine

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:21 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

I don’t agree and also don’t particularly care for any of them.

I’m happier, at this moment in time, with him being there as opposed to not.

#Definitelyonthepayroll.....

Well then I hope you & Huw will be very happy together ......

#JackToAJudas .......

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:56 - Feb 11 with 4485 viewsawayjack

Huw Jenkins question ? on 17:24 - Feb 11 by gosfordjack

If the big nose kant donates his remaining shares to the Trust, totalling over 25% . He has to take a reduction in salary, and hand over the selection of new recruits to the Team Manager.
If these requests are not forthcoming, run the kant out of town.

He won't do this but even if he did he can't change his legacy as an arrogant liar driven by pure greed. Only those on the payroll forgive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024