Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Longest unbeaten run since 16:37 - Feb 11 with 7354 viewsswancity

When?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:11 - Feb 13 with 779 viewsperchrockjack

A thread is not great because you have people agreeing with you. In fact, it's a bad thread .

In fact there are many bad threads where posters look to events to see their posted opinions come to see as true.

The very worst of Internet cockwaving

Why the abuse of brynnie. Why " old" ...you re no spring chicken yourself ,son.

The past? Just who gives a fack . Who s right or wrong ? What does it matter . It shouldn't but it clearly does.

Jenkins? Surely the events of the last transfer window define him.

Makes great profit then prevaricates on replacement ...who never really featured before being sent back to Spain to join Baston, another disaster . Follow this up with a Bony faux pas, a has been and an injury prone one at that and you have the true worth of Jenkins.

Carlos is clearly saving Jenkins skin but if I were CC I wouldn't turn my back on this Sicilian style back stabber

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:20 - Feb 13 with 769 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Longest unbeaten run since on 09:48 - Feb 13 by TheResurrection

Exactly mate and I'm ashamed of Swans fans turning on their own football club like Tommy has here and others do regularly.

“No Tommy , your one of the good guys on here “- T2C

Now you are ashmed of me because I have a different opinion to you.

Be ashmed all you like

I’m ashmed of our chairman back stabbing the supporters ,now that’s something to be ashmed of.

6 managers in 5 years .

As I said ,basket case of a club

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:25 - Feb 13 with 762 viewsperchrockjack

Shame is relative

I d be more ashamed of seeing decent people having their opinions denounced in such a way as to make them seem imbeciles

Chris....you gotta understand that if people see things different to you, it doesn't make them objects of your clear distain.

What you post truly is shameful and more so as its encouraged by the Moderators on here

You're nothing special

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:40 - Feb 13 with 750 viewsPrivate_Partz

Longest unbeaten run since on 20:09 - Feb 12 by TheResurrection

YES OF COURSE.

THE most EMBARRASSING rationale of ALL.

Jenkins is LUCKY when he does something right

And a disaster when he does something wrong.

Jenkins was very good at picking managers up until Monk. He should have supported ML and picked the wrong warring group.
Since he appointed himself DOF he has been a disaster. We have bounced along the bottom of the league, and yes he was lucky Frankie and Clem saved his skin when the barrel was bare.
Similarly we now have CC working his nuts of to try and save us from his incompetence.
Player wise tens of millions have been wasted. He was bloody lucky Everton paid stupid money for Siggy or we would be much further up Financial Creek than we are now.
I want him out. But if he stays then he should just sit on the panel for appointing managers, along with real football people, and keep the eff away from recruiting players.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:41 - Feb 13 with 747 viewsTheResurrection

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:11 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

A thread is not great because you have people agreeing with you. In fact, it's a bad thread .

In fact there are many bad threads where posters look to events to see their posted opinions come to see as true.

The very worst of Internet cockwaving

Why the abuse of brynnie. Why " old" ...you re no spring chicken yourself ,son.

The past? Just who gives a fack . Who s right or wrong ? What does it matter . It shouldn't but it clearly does.

Jenkins? Surely the events of the last transfer window define him.

Makes great profit then prevaricates on replacement ...who never really featured before being sent back to Spain to join Baston, another disaster . Follow this up with a Bony faux pas, a has been and an injury prone one at that and you have the true worth of Jenkins.

Carlos is clearly saving Jenkins skin but if I were CC I wouldn't turn my back on this Sicilian style back stabber

You weren't there in the past so you wouldn't know old boy.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:43 - Feb 13 with 744 viewsTheResurrection

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:20 - Feb 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

“No Tommy , your one of the good guys on here “- T2C

Now you are ashmed of me because I have a different opinion to you.

Be ashmed all you like

I’m ashmed of our chairman back stabbing the supporters ,now that’s something to be ashmed of.

6 managers in 5 years .

As I said ,basket case of a club

No, I'm ashamed of the way you talk about your football club.

You've got such a holier than though attitude that 7 years in the big league isn't sufficient enough for you, you probably wanted more silverware and silky football on top.

It's facking embarrassing mate

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:45 - Feb 13 with 740 viewsTheResurrection

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:25 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

Shame is relative

I d be more ashamed of seeing decent people having their opinions denounced in such a way as to make them seem imbeciles

Chris....you gotta understand that if people see things different to you, it doesn't make them objects of your clear distain.

What you post truly is shameful and more so as its encouraged by the Moderators on here

You're nothing special

I can't help you with your lost identity and loneliness, Rich.

You're not a Jack, never was. Never will be.

I'm sorry for you.

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:47 - Feb 13 with 738 viewsPrivate_Partz

Longest unbeaten run since on 09:49 - Feb 13 by TheResurrection

There is no magic formula for managerial success FFS.

Football isn't like any other business you buzzard.

Hence you need to know what you are doing and our DOF does not.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:49 - Feb 13 with 733 viewsTheResurrection

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:40 - Feb 13 by Private_Partz

Jenkins was very good at picking managers up until Monk. He should have supported ML and picked the wrong warring group.
Since he appointed himself DOF he has been a disaster. We have bounced along the bottom of the league, and yes he was lucky Frankie and Clem saved his skin when the barrel was bare.
Similarly we now have CC working his nuts of to try and save us from his incompetence.
Player wise tens of millions have been wasted. He was bloody lucky Everton paid stupid money for Siggy or we would be much further up Financial Creek than we are now.
I want him out. But if he stays then he should just sit on the panel for appointing managers, along with real football people, and keep the eff away from recruiting players.

You want him out, but there's more and more clear evidence you don't know what day of the week it is.

Carlos isn't working his nuts off, he's just doing his job. He's cooking facking cakes for the press and generally having a bloody good old jolly.

Jenkins appointed Laudrup, hewas another failure and his agent was only ever good for two signings. It's pathetic you seem to think this Turkish wide boy is some kind of Football Oracle, the genius in our midst, the Holy Christ our Saviour.

Come on mate man...... FFS.....

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:50 - Feb 13 with 732 viewsPrivate_Partz

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:43 - Feb 13 by TheResurrection

You've got such a holier than though attitude that 7 years in the big league isn't sufficient enough for you, you probably wanted more silverware and silky football on top.

'Holier than thou attitude'?
You have to admit that is very funny and ironic. Made I laff anyway. :-))

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:52 - Feb 13 with 728 viewsPrivate_Partz

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:49 - Feb 13 by TheResurrection

You want him out, but there's more and more clear evidence you don't know what day of the week it is.

Carlos isn't working his nuts off, he's just doing his job. He's cooking facking cakes for the press and generally having a bloody good old jolly.

Jenkins appointed Laudrup, hewas another failure and his agent was only ever good for two signings. It's pathetic you seem to think this Turkish wide boy is some kind of Football Oracle, the genius in our midst, the Holy Christ our Saviour.

There is always time for cake. Perhaps Mrs C did it. Sexist beast that I am. And it's Wednesday ;-)

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:52 - Feb 13 with 728 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:43 - Feb 13 by TheResurrection

The Facking irony of that is off the scale .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:54 - Feb 13 with 720 viewsPrivate_Partz

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:52 - Feb 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

The Facking irony of that is off the scale .

Snap ;-)

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:59 - Feb 13 with 719 viewsTheResurrection

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:47 - Feb 13 by Private_Partz

Hence you need to know what you are doing and our DOF does not.

20 years in the job, 7 years in the Premier league. This is Swansea City FFS not Aston Villa, Newcastle, Leeds, Sunderland.... Need I go on.

You've been more used to watching league 2 my friend, this is truly facking remarkable and unbelievable where we are now.

Don't you know how embarrassing you sound?

Longest unbeaten run since on 11:06 - Feb 13 with 708 viewsDewi1jack

We've gone from being every pundits (and many football fans) favourite second club, held up in Parliament as the "model" club and blueprint for all because of our Supporters Trust to the Dummies guide to how not to run a football club.
Or a Supporters Trust for that matter.

I stated my reasons for wanting Jenkins gone in a thread/ poll question about Beaky.
Fair enough to Chris and all the others supporting Beaky here, they weren't on the pitch football reasons. Nor am I going to have a go at anyone for having a different opinion or sudden change of heart.

We have wasted a lot of money on players that haven't suited us- at least £30 million worth now on loan in Spain.
We've had something like 9 managers since 2014
We had our style of play dismantled when nearly all the players we had under Loudstrop were got rid of. The style of play that saw us 'out Arsenal' Arsenal.

60-70 passes for a goal under Brenda
Something like 800- 950 passes against Arsenal regularly
West Brom giving a first half football lesson
Hit and run jobs on Arsenal/ Chelsea/ Man U/ Man C/ Everton etc (still haven't done Spurs yet- next season for sure!!)
Some brilliant times there.
Great times we wouldn't have had without the Trust, the fans having whiprounds, the sellers and Jenkins leading us fair enough.

That's the past.
The present is fans fighting with fans.
A Trust board and chairman that refuses to communicate with its members.
A DoF who's causing a lot of friction because he's a lying tw@ along with the other sellers, who've stitched the club and fans up rather than do any sort of due diligence on who they were selling to.
Who's wasted millions a club like ours can't afford on players that don't fit.
But how does any player fit when there's a change of style every few months?

We all love our club.
We've had far, far worse times than this, watching dire football at the likes of Scarboro/ Carlisle etc on a wet Tuesday night. Thieving b'stards as owners, near enough a full team sacked, games called off because of the rain/ ice etc.

But we were all in it together. And maybe that's the diff this time

We have what we have as players, coaches and manager until the end of the season.
It's been great not hearing any tw@ booing recently.
let's keep it that way.
Be loud. Be proud. Sing your hearts out.
No matter where we live, we're all still Swansea!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Longest unbeaten run since on 11:17 - Feb 13 with 698 viewsPrivate_Partz

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:59 - Feb 13 by TheResurrection

20 years in the job, 7 years in the Premier league. This is Swansea City FFS not Aston Villa, Newcastle, Leeds, Sunderland.... Need I go on.

You've been more used to watching league 2 my friend, this is truly facking remarkable and unbelievable where we are now.

Don't you know how embarrassing you sound?

No I obviously don't as I am sticking to my guns with gusto..
He started well. Had a gong and it's all gone tits up. Ego is and dillusions of grandeur is a terrible thing. Especially when you are trying to run a football club..
The sacking of ML was the dividing line between success and failure for me.

Longest unbeaten run since on 11:26 - Feb 13 with 686 viewsperchrockjack

Then sings my soul my saviour God to thee...

How great thou art

How great thou art

Longest unbeaten run since on 11:29 - Feb 13 with 682 viewsPrivate_Partz

Longest unbeaten run since on 11:06 - Feb 13 by Dewi1jack

We've gone from being every pundits (and many football fans) favourite second club, held up in Parliament as the "model" club and blueprint for all because of our Supporters Trust to the Dummies guide to how not to run a football club.

I stated my reasons for wanting Jenkins gone in a thread/ poll question about Beaky.
Fair enough to Chris and all the others supporting Beaky here, they weren't on the pitch football reasons. Nor am I going to have a go at anyone for having a different opinion or sudden change of heart.

We have wasted a lot of money on players that haven't suited us- at least £30 million worth now on loan in Spain.
We had our style of play dismantled when nearly all the players we had under Loudstrop were got rid of. The style of play that saw us 'out Arsenal' Arsenal.

Hit and run jobs on Arsenal/ Chelsea/ Man U/ Man C/ Everton etc (still haven't done Spurs yet- next season for sure!!)
Great times we wouldn't have had without the Trust, the fans having whiprounds, the sellers and Jenkins leading us fair enough.

That's the past.
A DoF who's causing a lot of friction because he's a lying tw@ along with the other sellers, who've stitched the club and fans up rather than do any sort of due diligence on who they were selling to.

We all love our club.
We've had far, far worse times than this, watching dire football at the likes of Scarboro/ Carlisle etc on a wet Tuesday night. Thieving b'stards as owners, near enough a full team sacked, games called off because of the rain/ ice etc.

We have what we have as players, coaches and manager until the end of the season.
let's keep it that way.

Great post and I agree with that, but less of the Loudstrop eh? ;-)
It is sad to see the players and the managers getting stick and hopefully Carlos can get out us out of the mess we have been put in.
Even if he does it , and it is a very tall order, massive changes are needed in readiness for next season.

Longest unbeaten run since on 12:07 - Feb 13 with 658 viewsperchrockjack

Not there.?

I was there before Cwmdare had running water

Longest unbeaten run since on 12:21 - Feb 13 with 644 viewsTheResurrection

Longest unbeaten run since on 11:06 - Feb 13 by Dewi1jack

That's the past.

We all love our club.

let's keep it that way.

It's a really, really sad post from a passionate supporter. It makes me sad anyway.

Fundamentally this is SCFC you're talking about and SCFC has never been all the things you extol throughout its history, far bloody from it actually.

You're getting older and like paupers who suddenly win the lottery and haven't got a clue what else to hope for in life you're leaving your emotions get the better of you.

This is because SCFC were never, ever supposed to be in the Premier League, it was never really a part of the plan, just some nice dream that we'd never really fulfill

Yeah we did it before, so that dream, as fanciful as it always felt, was still a distant hope, but truth of the matter is, and if we're being honest with ourselves, we never really thought we'd see these days again.

Now that fantasy has been realised its like fans have got nothing left to dream about. I've always said that's the worst place a state of mind can get to. Not having anything to dream about.

And it's affecting your thought process and intelligence.

When you strip everything back and when you're so old all you'll have left is memories with the grandchildren etc you'll talk of the times Jenkins and Co brought us. Yeah you'll mention you did the hard miles on Tuesday nights miles from home but you'll sit up and speak with pride about two Wembley trips, the best grounds in all the land and European adventures.

This is what THEY GAVE YOU.

You are being so incredibly ungrateful to think you could have all the success all the time and you'd never have to encounter tougher times again. That is sorely petulant and painfully pathetic.

You list off a lot of achievements but most of what you say is all untrue. You've made it all up on the spot to promote a very one sided argument. Laudrup, by the way, had a disastrous record against the big boys. 900 passes against Arsenal? You sure about that?? Arsenal, mind...!!!?

The old owners haven't stolen anything either, they sold their own property and whilst we can feel aggrieved they left the Trust out of their dealings, it was still their assets to dispose of, and may I also remind you, and quite clearly, we've still got our 21%

Why can't you just chill out, understand football is all about cycles and dealing with new adventures and see where this latest one takes us. The first half of the season has been poor and frustrating, the last 10, 12 games have been bloody exciting, exhilarating and fun.

This is the life of a football fan, if you can't understand the very basics that go along with it, you're a very fragile old soul who perhaps needs to think about a new pastime.

And Dewi, I'm not singling you out in particular because I like you a lot, but you do go on very unfairly a lot about all this and it needs saying.

We're all Swans fans, we were under Sharpe and Petty and we'll be so under whoever may come our way, yeah?

Come on mate. Quarter finals of the Cup beckoning and a massive game on the South Coast.

It's facking brilliant, and we've got Jenkins to thank for all this.

Longest unbeaten run since on 12:24 - Feb 13 with 641 viewsTheResurrection

Longest unbeaten run since on 12:07 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

Not there.?

You were just waiting for something to take you away from a city you never belonged in.

Running water? You drip.

Longest unbeaten run since on 12:33 - Feb 13 with 633 viewsDarran

Longest unbeaten run since on 10:49 - Feb 13 by TheResurrection

You actually believe he mixed all the ingredients and cooked those cakes himself because he said he’d been cooking?

As you say,facking hell.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Longest unbeaten run since on 12:40 - Feb 13 with 630 viewsBanosswan

Longest unbeaten run since on 12:07 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

Not there.?

2014?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Longest unbeaten run since on 12:46 - Feb 13 with 619 viewsWarwickHunt

Longest unbeaten run since on 12:33 - Feb 13 by Darran

You actually believe he mixed all the ingredients and cooked those cakes himself because he said he’d been cooking?

As you say,facking hell.

Jenkins made them; Carlos approved them.
Longest unbeaten run since on 12:50 - Feb 13 with 609 viewsDewi1jack

Fair enough Chris.
Maybe you're right and I am getting too old.
Certainly feel it it at times, in work and life away from football.

Congrats on your new arrival if I haven't already btw.
Newborns are a great, special feeling.
Even when they get older causing all sorts of trials and tribulations you'll look back and laugh mate.

And yes, I'm looking forward to us being at Wemberlee in May for our last game of the season, just as I predicted/ hoped for at the season start (FA cup and mid table finish.)
We'll have a coffee, laugh and sing song.
I'd have a beer but guaranteed HRH the responsible one will want me to drive back home

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024