Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Microsoft Office 19:24 - Feb 11 with 6056 viewsJackfath

Anyone know where I can get a copy of it for free so it works without an activation code? The functionality of the cloud version is doing my head in.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Microsoft Office on 20:52 - Feb 12 with 1764 viewsShaky

Microsoft Office on 20:25 - Feb 12 by Jackfath

This sort of thing?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Microsoft-Office-2016-Professional-Plus-For-Windows-L

Yup.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Microsoft Office on 20:53 - Feb 12 with 1761 viewspikeypaul

Pay for it out of the cash you make from the Biggest weekend tickets.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Microsoft Office on 21:31 - Feb 12 with 1745 viewsjack_lord

Microsoft Office on 20:29 - Feb 12 by Flashberryjack

Are they any good Fath ? may be needing one myself soon.

They are excellent and even better as some get 5 licences.

Libre and open office are good but we use a lot of documents that these apps cannot open or edit so have to get the Microsoft version.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Microsoft Office on 21:33 - Feb 12 with 1739 viewsJackfath

Microsoft Office on 21:31 - Feb 12 by jack_lord

They are excellent and even better as some get 5 licences.

Libre and open office are good but we use a lot of documents that these apps cannot open or edit so have to get the Microsoft version.

So just to confirm, for example, the one i posted from ebay, that's the full office suite, not the online version? It'll work properly? How long will it last before it asks for a code etc....

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Microsoft Office on 21:41 - Feb 12 with 1732 viewsjack_lord

Microsoft Office on 21:33 - Feb 12 by Jackfath

So just to confirm, for example, the one i posted from ebay, that's the full office suite, not the online version? It'll work properly? How long will it last before it asks for a code etc....

From what I just read of the advert, it is the full version. You get a register code and then download the whole office suite as an official version of Office.

There are other sellers that may be cheaper and include multiple licences which is useful if there are a number of computers in your household.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Microsoft Office on 22:01 - Feb 12 with 1722 viewsjedijack

Microsoft Office on 12:56 - Feb 12 by Shaky

Don't know that site, but to me it just seems a safer bet to use eBay, as you can always fall back on the item 'not as described' claim, and you will get it sorted out for certain if there is any sort of problem.

I've used allkeyshop loads of times for game purchases and never had the slightest issue.

You can use Paypal so don't really make a whole lot of difference anyway.
Microsoft Office on 02:26 - Feb 13 with 1693 viewsJack59

Beware of compatibility issues if upgrading from M' Office 2010 to 2016 version. Particularly with M' Word documents.
I think Microsoft may have a site for you to check compatibility for your existing files.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024