Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alistair Campbell forsees Dyche as England manager. 19:28 - Feb 11 with 3708 viewsaberhugh

Yes please. We must do everything to nurture this. With his tactics and astute football brain he sill take the English to both European and World glory. Ge Ginger!!!
Alistair Campbell forsees Dyche as England manager. on 19:37 - Feb 11 with 3685 viewscentrestandswan

Heard this on 5live this morning thought I'd miss heard it, went on to say how marvelous Burnley are, didn't mention our game yesterday .

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Alistair Campbell forsees Dyche as England manager. on 20:00 - Feb 11 with 3627 viewsoldgrey

Alistair Campbell does have some form on being economical with the truth
Alistair Campbell forsees Dyche as England manager.a on 20:17 - Feb 11 with 3594 viewsperchrockjack

Tory scum

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Alistair Campbell forsees Dyche as England manager. on 22:19 - Feb 11 with 3506 viewsTenbySwan

I was talking to some Burnley fans before the game yesterday and they said they were worried about a 'big club' coming in for their manager!

I thought that aint going to happen mate!

No way a Champions Leagure manager but then again wannabee big clubs like Everton or West Ham might go knocking!
Alistair Campbell forsees Dyche as England manager. on 11:24 - Feb 12 with 3351 viewsbuilthjack

Alistair Campbell forsees Dyche as England manager. on 22:19 - Feb 11 by TenbySwan

I was talking to some Burnley fans before the game yesterday and they said they were worried about a 'big club' coming in for their manager!

I thought that aint going to happen mate!

No way a Champions Leagure manager but then again wannabee big clubs like Everton or West Ham might go knocking!

Another one who will do the rounds and manage many clubs without actually winning anything.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Alistair Campbell forsees Dyche as England manager. on 13:26 - Feb 12 with 3275 viewsBloodyhills

He is a Burnley fan so is biased. I suppose it's possible though. Not sure it would help England much.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Alistair Campbell forsees Dyche as England manager. on 16:33 - Feb 12 with 3158 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Alistair Campbell forsees Dyche as England manager. on 13:26 - Feb 12 by Bloodyhills

He is a Burnley fan so is biased. I suppose it's possible though. Not sure it would help England much.

He's also responsible for popularising political spin, code for making lying acceptable in politics.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Alistair Campbell forsees Dyche as England manager.a on 18:27 - Feb 12 with 3096 viewsLoyal

Alistair Campbell forsees Dyche as England manager.a on 20:17 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

Tory scum

They play in blue.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024