Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we still have Korean tourists? 20:19 - Feb 11 with 1630 viewsGlyn1

The last couple of years, on the Paddington train, I used to see Koreans coming to support Ki, but not this year. Are they still around?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Do we still have Korean tourists? on 20:21 - Feb 11 with 1620 viewsJackfath

Yes. There were 4 in front of me yesterday. Three had bought Kisy shirts from the shop and they all filmed him when he scored.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Do we still have Korean tourists? on 20:24 - Feb 11 with 1604 viewssherpajacob

The Icelandic flag has disappeared from the box in the south west corner.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Do we still have Korean tourists? on 20:31 - Feb 11 with 1571 viewsOptimisticJack

Do we still have Korean tourists? on 20:24 - Feb 11 by sherpajacob

Two young Korean girls sitting by us, one wearing a bobble hat awkwardly placed on her head. Must have taken a hundred photos of Ki. After the game I called them our lucky mascots with Ki scoring the winner. They seemed chuffed to bits.

Optimisticjack

Do we still have Korean tourists? on 21:11 - Feb 11 with 1475 viewsFlashberryjack

Moved to Everton.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Do we still have Korean tourists? on 21:44 - Feb 11 with 1406 viewsbuilthjack

3 behind me yesterday, each with bagfulls of stuff from the clubshop. They were taking pictures all game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Do we still have Korean tourists? on 22:11 - Feb 11 with 1317 viewsNewhousemustscore

That was my son's flag. He had a Welsh one, then got a Spanish one, then a Danish one when Laudrup was here & then an Icelandic one when Siggy came back. They only cost about £3 plus the price of the lettering. He stopped bringing it last season cos they put advertising over the box & don't allow anyone to cover it. Probably a good thing cos he'd probably have bought a Ghanaian one by now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024