Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? 18:54 - Feb 12 with 3001 viewsdickythorpe

If you don't want them let me know, there's a young couple in work who'd bite your hand off. They queued online for hours.
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 21:23 - Feb 12 with 1380 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:14 - Feb 12 by pikeypaul

For pot 1 and pot 2 there are physical tickets which will be posted out to the registered address.
This was stated at the end of the application process after they confirmed we had the tickets.

Something along the lines of WAHOOOOO PIKEYPAUL YOU ARE GOING TO THE BIGGEST WEEKEND they will be posted out to you.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 20:18]

It said something like "congratulations, you're going to the big weekend", I stopped reading after that. My boys went to school happy.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 21:25 - Feb 12 with 1370 viewspikeypaul

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 21:23 - Feb 12 by ItchySphincter

It said something like "congratulations, you're going to the big weekend", I stopped reading after that. My boys went to school happy.

Itchy,how many did you get?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 21:32 - Feb 12 with 1363 viewsItchySphincter

Four. Odd thing was that I clicked the link on the R1 website on my laptop, I was already logged in to ticketmaster on another tab, and the link took me to a 15 minute countdown clock so shouted the wife who clicked the link on her ipad and it took her to ticketmaster which she then logged on to and her clock was counting down faster than mine. When the 15 minutes was up hers went straight to the purchase page whilst ticketmaster just spun up on mine and continued to auto refresh until finally going through to the purchase page and saying sold out. It was random.

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 21:50 - Feb 12 with 1339 viewspikeypaul

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 21:32 - Feb 12 by ItchySphincter

Four. Odd thing was that I clicked the link on the R1 website on my laptop, I was already logged in to ticketmaster on another tab, and the link took me to a 15 minute countdown clock so shouted the wife who clicked the link on her ipad and it took her to ticketmaster which she then logged on to and her clock was counting down faster than mine. When the 15 minutes was up hers went straight to the purchase page whilst ticketmaster just spun up on mine and continued to auto refresh until finally going through to the purchase page and saying sold out. It was random.

You had to go to TM via the BBC link it stated so much on the "how to buy tickets" guide.

Auto refresh or you manually refreshing takes you to the back off the queue with TM that was also pointed out in the guide.

So anyone doing that would never had a chance of getting any,it makes me laugh when people say they were trying for a couple of hours if they had done it correctly and still not got through the sold out notice would have come up at 8:13am and they could have then gone back to bed.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 22:38 - Feb 12 with 1313 viewsmajorraglan

My kid had researched everything before hand, we went in via the Radio 1 link and had the tickets all sorted by about 8am.

Buying tickets via portals can be a nightmare, I spent hours and hours trying to buy tickets for the Wales Euro 2016 matches and didn’t get any luck whatsoever. Managed to pick a few up through through decent fans selling spares they had on.

DT hope you get a result.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 22:38]
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 22:45 - Feb 12 with 1298 viewsWxmJax

Pot 3 was the way to go, everyone was trying to get Pot 1&2 leaving little old Pot 3 all alone.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 08:08 - Feb 13 with 1237 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 21:50 - Feb 12 by pikeypaul

You had to go to TM via the BBC link it stated so much on the "how to buy tickets" guide.

Auto refresh or you manually refreshing takes you to the back off the queue with TM that was also pointed out in the guide.

So anyone doing that would never had a chance of getting any,it makes me laugh when people say they were trying for a couple of hours if they had done it correctly and still not got through the sold out notice would have come up at 8:13am and they could have then gone back to bed.

You're misunderstanding. I was logged on on Ticketmaster already, my laptop stays logged on because of cookie settings, so when I clicked the link on the R1 website it took me to ticketmaster for which I didn't need to log on. I'm not going to go round and round in circles with you, I clearly followed the instructions, I can't help it that you don't understand.

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 08:32 - Feb 13 with 1227 viewspikeypaul

OK.

I just found it a very simple and easy process.

I guess we all experience different.

Good luck and enjoy the day.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 8:36]

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 11:58 - Feb 13 with 1171 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 08:32 - Feb 13 by pikeypaul

OK.

I just found it a very simple and easy process.

I guess we all experience different.

Good luck and enjoy the day.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 8:36]

It was simple, hence I got tickets, just pointing it out to the knowitalls assuming people who didn't get tickets are thick and can't follow instructions that two peoples experience can be very different

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:40 - Feb 13 with 1111 viewsLoyal

What show is this ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:42 - Feb 13 with 1109 viewsDarran

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:40 - Feb 13 by Loyal

What show is this ?

The Radio 1 show in May.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024