Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % 22:33 - Feb 12 with 4270 viewsmax936

the starving bastards

How the fuk can they increase their charges when your on an agreed contract ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 22:35 - Feb 12 with 4254 viewsjack2jack

Probably in the small print we didn't read.
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 22:40 - Feb 12 with 4241 viewsmajorraglan

Does it invalidate the contract? My broadband provider Plusnet increased my price and they told me I could walk away.
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 22:40 - Feb 12 with 4238 viewspikeypaul

Get their sim only deal £9 a month unlimited texts,mins,4gb data.

So many people who are out of contract just carry on paying £20/£30/£40 a month as if they are still paying for the phone.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 22:40 - Feb 12 with 4238 viewsjedijack

The contract will say they are within their rights to raise prices once a year. Either in March or April if I remember rightly.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 22:47]
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 22:43 - Feb 12 with 4228 viewsmajorraglan

Have a butchers at this from Which.

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/the-cost-of-my-mobile-phone-contr

It’s got to be worth looking at.
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 22:44 - Feb 12 with 4224 viewsjack2jack

I've just checked and it's gone up by 80p a month the bar stewards.
Plus a few odds and sods, which amount to not a lot.
BTW that's for broadband, not mobile phone.
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 22:50 - Feb 12 with 4206 viewsJack_Kass

Lowest giffgaff tarrif is £5 a month, minutes, texts and data.

Goes up in price depending on your usage needs, unlimited mins/text/data option is nowhere near as expensive as others.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 23:13 - Feb 12 with 4166 viewsjedijack

EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 22:50 - Feb 12 by Jack_Kass

Lowest giffgaff tarrif is £5 a month, minutes, texts and data.

Goes up in price depending on your usage needs, unlimited mins/text/data option is nowhere near as expensive as others.

I've got 2 sims with EE.

Mine is unlimited mins, texts and 20GB of data for £16.50
One my dad uses is £7 for unlimited mins, texts and 4GB of data.

Pretty good value really, especially when last year they only billed me one month out of 12 on the line that I use, for messing me about in the first month. Worked out I paid about £25 for the entire year. :)
Login to get fewer ads

EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 07:29 - Feb 13 with 4046 viewsdickythorpe

Perfectly legal I'm sorry to say. It's the RPI thing. It is in my contract, that is why at upgrade or renewal time I phone up and tell them to match whatever deal I've seen with sky.
I'm not a huge caller or internet user on my phone
I went from 250mb of data , unlimited texts,1000 mins for £12 to 1Gb , unlimited texts, 1000 mins for £5, as Sky were offering 500mb unlimited texts and mind for £10.
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 21:43 - Feb 13 with 3883 viewsBLAZE

Reading this thread made me realise I was overpaying, so I just called EE and renewed with better terms. Gone from £13 a month Sim Only for 500MB data, 600 minutes and unlimited texts to £10 a month Sim Only with 2GB data, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts. The old contract didn't include this new price increase either, but the new one does. Just got to hope my phone holds up now...
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 21:54 - Feb 13 with 3864 viewsmax936

EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 21:43 - Feb 13 by BLAZE

Reading this thread made me realise I was overpaying, so I just called EE and renewed with better terms. Gone from £13 a month Sim Only for 500MB data, 600 minutes and unlimited texts to £10 a month Sim Only with 2GB data, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts. The old contract didn't include this new price increase either, but the new one does. Just got to hope my phone holds up now...

Happy days

I'm gonna phone them when I get a chance to and throw a few fuks into the fukers

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 11:29 - Feb 14 with 3730 viewsmajorraglan

EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 21:43 - Feb 13 by BLAZE

If you need a new phone and you aren’t bothered by brands etc, John Lewis are selling the Huawei Honour 9 for £279. It’s a great price of kit that was retailing at at £400 and its had great reviews from all the tech companies. It was a Best Buy in the mid range sector.
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 14:08 - Feb 14 with 3666 viewsBLAZE

Nice one. It seems Chinese brand phones have come on leaps over the last few years. No surprise really, as virtually all phones are made out there anyway. It was only a matter of time before they learned from the technology. They'll be leading the way shortly
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 18:16 - Feb 14 with 3611 viewsBLAZE

Just spoke to EE again out of curiosity and it turns out if you're on a Sim Only contract, you can upgrade to a new contract that includes a handset at anytime

So even though I'm only 1 day into a 12 month contract, if my phone died tonight I could call up EE and take out a new contract with a new handset without having to pay any penalties for breaking the Sim Only contract

Maybe this is common knowledge now, but I'm pretty sure this didn't used to be the case. It may be helpful to someone so thought I'd share...
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 19:36 - Feb 14 with 3585 viewsGaryjack

EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 07:29 - Feb 13 by dickythorpe

Perfectly legal I'm sorry to say. It's the RPI thing. It is in my contract, that is why at upgrade or renewal time I phone up and tell them to match whatever deal I've seen with sky.
I'm not a huge caller or internet user on my phone
I went from 250mb of data , unlimited texts,1000 mins for £12 to 1Gb , unlimited texts, 1000 mins for £5, as Sky were offering 500mb unlimited texts and mind for £10.

If it's down to RPI, then surely Max has a right to walk away without penalty of a 4.1% increase as RPI is currently 2.7%!
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 23:27 - Feb 14 with 3521 viewsN_T_J

Had a cracking sim only offer with Tesco think it was a xmas offer. 1000mins unlimited texts and 5gb data for £11 a month.
EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 23:30 - Feb 14 with 3517 viewsN_T_J

EE raising their charges by 4.1 % on 22:40 - Feb 12 by majorraglan

Does it invalidate the contract? My broadband provider Plusnet increased my price and they told me I could walk away.

My mate got out of his mobile contract due to network increasing the monthly price. This was about 3 years ago he was telling me this though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024