Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction time _ final matches 23:08 - Feb 12 with 5138 viewsGlyn1

https://thefishy.co.uk/calc.php

Thanks to Jesus Jack for reminding us about this from the Grimsby site. Make your predictions and see if we stay up.

Personally, I was lazy and only predicted the Swans results and let the computer randomly choose the results for the other teams (it's claimed that those results are based on current form).

With my choices, Swansea end with 38 points and comfortably stay up with a couple of matches to spare. But when I ran it three times, the relegated teams (chosen with random results remember) were different each time except for West Brom who were always relegated.

Your turn.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Prediction time _ final matches on 22:42 - Mar 5 with 1403 viewsswan65split

fishy my ar**....what a load of CODs wallop....too many buttons to press , but i think we will have 37, and be safe. (as he prays and sticks the pins in the doll )
N/A. on 22:43 - Mar 5 with 1400 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 13:57]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Prediction time _ final matches on 22:58 - Mar 5 with 1378 viewsBLAZE

We'd have to have a severe dip in form to end up on the 36/37/38 points that many are predicting here (although I appreciate most were made a few weeks ago). We've picked up 17 points in CCs 9 games so far, with another 9 to go...

Interestingly the form table since CC took over puts us in 5th place. Arsenal in 15th.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:premier-league/daterange/fromda

Honestly I think we'll stay up comfortably from here. Things would have to fall apart pretty drastically for us to go down. The only reason we're still in the mix is because we were so far behind the rest at Christmas

Feel free to blame me if I've just jinxed us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024